Colgate® Plus Toothbrush

Fits the shape of your mouth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® Plus Toothbrush!
Audrey C.
Orem, UT
Colgate® Plus Toothbrush uploaded by Audrey C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great toothbrush - This toothbrush really helps my entire mouth feel clean and not just the putter surface of my teeth !
Kimber-Lei R.
Chandler, AZ
Colgate® Plus Toothbrush uploaded by Kimber-Lei R.
These are my favorite tooth brushes! I love everything about them! This one has a tongue cleaner on the back & also has an extended tip with longer brissels to reach the back teeth easier!
Equasha C.
APO, AP
Toothbrush was okay. .However it didn't feel like anyting special. . I didn't notice any change in my teeth. I actually prefer off brand toothbrushes. plus, they're less expensive.
Nurul I.
Salt Lake City, UT
The bristles are not as hard even though it's medium. Rarely do my gums bleed but it does sometimes. Don't brush too hard with them.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
I always trust Colgates toothbrushes whenever I need to pick up a new one. I feel for sanitary purposes and overall a good hygiene routine you should be replacing every month; with that being said, the price point on this is very budget friendly and I highly appreciate that. These are super great, get the job done and leave you feeling clean
Truba I.
Wasco, CA
Just a great toothbrush, and u have to have medium bristles. Just the right amount of flex in the handle to apply the right amount of pressure for a good clean.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
I will only use a soft or extra soft tooth brush . When the bristles are firmer it will make your gums recede.
Beck K.
West Chester, PA
I'm always on the go for work and I keep this toothbrush in my car. I ways feel great and ready for any meeting when I use my "car toothbrush."
Gianna A.
Island Lake, IL
Colgate® Plus Toothbrush uploaded by Gianna A.
My gums tend to get more sensitive as the years go by, so having a soft toothbrush is just what I need. I tried out  Colgate® Plus Toothbrush for a little while, and it didn't irritate my sensitive gums. A pretty good toothbrush.
Lubna P.
Hawthorne, CA
I always re-purchase these toothbrushes, they get the teeth clean and the bristles are really nice and soft

Looking for your answer?