Colgate® PLUS Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Jessica T.Colgate® PLUS Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Candy M.Colgate® PLUS Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Mairangelica L.

BY COLGATE

Fits the shape of your mouth.

Benefits

Dual cleaning tip effectively cleans at the back and in between teeth
Non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip

Available in

Soft and medium bristle firmness

Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love Colgate toothbrushes the packaging is always fun to look at and appealing. The softness of the bristles just makes your mouth feel very clean and your teeth soft! I would highly recommend getting a toothbrush from Colgate!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I picked these up on a whim because my old toothbrush was dumped by accident AND these were the only ones left on the shelf. I hadn't realized these were soft which is a big no-no for me. I use medium because of the build-up on my teeth. The head of the brush is a little too large for those hard-to-reach places but other than that it's a great toothbrush! You can't really go wrong with these.
Meghana A.
These toothbrushes are great and very soft on the gums. It brushed gently but got all the gunk off my teeth. This is my second or third Colgate brush that I have used and this one is pretty good. I use it once to twice a day and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Arianna M.
LA PUENTE, CA
The Colgate tooth brushes work great but since I got braces I no longer use this. It is hard to get into small areas when you have braces. It used to be my favorite toothbrush before braces. I am not using them right now but I am sure I'll go back to using them once my braces are off. I do recommend these toothbrushes but to people who do not have braces.
kari r.
Not a bad toothbrush for the price. Soft bristles for sensitive gums. Good price for the pack. Also would repurchase and recommend. Bought at local bulk store with coupon. Had soft bristles like it said. All in all not a bad tooth brush.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I think this a pretty good standard toothbrush. It gets the job done and gives me a clean feeling after I brush my teeth. I wouldn't say it's the best toothbrush out there but it's soft and has dual bristles to get a deep clean. I have been using this along with flossing and mouthwash and I do not have any cavities lol
Chelsey S.
I enjoy this toothbrush in particular because I have really sensitive gums and the bristles aren't rough on them. It works well and gets the job done. I would recommend this for anyone who has sensitive gums like I do. Will definitely continue to buy this toothbrush brand and type!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I've been using these little brushes to brush my wisdom teeth or back molars if you're having troubles reaching way back. For kids these would be great because they're small in size and soft. I would never use them as an adult, but for little things like that it's perfect!
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
What a great set of tooth brushes. I need the soft ones and this is perfect for that. It's good to replace your tooth brush often so getting more than one in a pack makes this so easy and simple.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Does the job. Bristles aren't too hard, I keep two just in case. They're long enough so I can brush comfortably without getting toothpaste all over my hand. Price isn't too bad either. Can't go wrong with these. They work well enough. Will be buying them again.

back