COLGATE® PLUS Toothbrush Medium uploaded by Varnea D.COLGATE® PLUS Toothbrush Medium uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY COLGATE

Fits the shape of your mouth.

Benefits

Dual cleaning tip effectively cleans at the back and in between teeth
Non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip

Available in

Soft and medium bristle firmness

Stephanie E.
Austin , TX
Pretty affordable toothbrushes really no complaints I’m a big fan of the medium resistance of the toothbrush since I feel like it gives it a better clean I use my toothbrush twice a day and I usually replace them about once a month definitely go to quality for the price
Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
It does the job. It is basic. The bristles are a l
Bit rough. I feel like I get a better over all clean with a fancier crest toothbrush, softer bristles and those little rubber thing on the sides, whatever those things are for.
Miriam M.
Los Angeles , CA
I find that Colgate Toothbrushes are too harsh on my sensitive gums. However, this brand works well for my spouse. It does not work for me but it may work for others. I would not recommend if you have sensitive gums.
Alyssa S.
Favorite toothbrush of all time. I have been using this since I was young and I can’t complain. It gets the job done. I like using medium because it’s not too tough but not too soft.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like a medium bristle not to soft not too hard an Colgate stand strong last a long time we change out tooth brushes about once monthly for the family I don't know if that too quick I just feel like you should so I always but the multi packs they are often on sale in rite aid an CVS pharmacy as well as Walmart
steph A.
Perfect for my teeth. The bristles do their job without being too rough. This was my first time using this. I brush everyday and sometimes randomly throughout the day
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
A toothbrush is a toothbrush. These do what they are suppose to do. I normally have to get soft bristle toothbrushes, my gums bleed to much if I get any other kind.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
This is a great value pack of toothbrushes. I love to pack these and use them when I am traveling or on the go as they are easily disposable since it is such a low price. They are great toothbrush for date will use or for what I am charging my sonicare toothbrush.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
You don't need any good toothbrush. You just need to learn how to brush your teeth right. And not to brush it to hard because that's how you make your teeth sensitive. You want to do if gental. But to move up and down. And to make sure you get the make.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
When I need to recharge my sonicare toothbrush, I always use Colgate! I find their toothbrush to be the most comfortable to use, and I know it definitely is cleaning my teeth. The price point is a great value for something that works well.

back