BY COLGATE

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Bi-Level Bristles Fits Your Teeth and Mouth to Get Your Teeth Really Clean Two levels of bristles fit the contours of your teeth to clean the surfaces and in between. Diamond-shaped head narrows at tip for easy access to back teeth. Rubber gripped handle for better control. Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions? Comments? Call toll-free ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kaia E.
Saint Louis, MO
They are super cheap in comparison to others, and they are great at getting the hard to reach spots. this is my go to toothbrush. You can get it at really any store like the grocery store, Walmart, target, CVS, Walgreens. they are really easy to find, and at such a great cost, why wouldn't you buy it?
Erica D.
Warren, MA
This is the toothbrush I use daily and I find myself stocking up on them so I can take them away with us as well. The price is fine and they're easy to use, I mean they're just toothbrushes so not that hard. I would recommend these to anyone in the market for a new toothbrushes.
Sierra S.
Buying the double pack saves a little bit of money. I use one and give the other to my boyfriend. This brush is a little big for my mouth but it still does the job. I will probably purchase a smaller brush next time, but I am stratified with the one I have now.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This toothbrush is pretty standard. The multiple bristle lengths do make it easier to get in the crevices. I used this toothbrush twice a day for a few months. I liked that I could purchase at Target or CVS. For the price, I was satisfied with this toothbrush.
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
This is what generally buy since its just my husband and me at home. we have been using these since we were young and haven't had any issues. they work very well and would recommend others to use. they are very affordable swell. very satisfied with the results
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this toothbrush right before I got my current one and honestly there's not too much to say. It's not amazing but it's not the crappy one you get from the dollar store. It's just a basic toothbrush. It does the trick but there are better ones out there.
Amanda M.
I thought this toothbrush was just as good as any regular ol' toothbrush. nothing to extraordinary about it despite the extra difference in price. it did it's job but i wasn't super impressed so i probably won't buy it again the next time I'm looking for one
Anissa M.
These are my go-to toothbrushes. I used to switch back and forth between toothbrushes until my dentist recommended these. They are gentle on the mouth, especially on the gums. They are sold mostly every where, i usually purchase mine at Walmart or target!
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL
I like firm toothbrushes and these are firm for about two weeks and they begin to weaken. I don't think it gets in all of the groove and ridges of my mouth as well as I'd like. I wouldn't buy it again but it would be good for people with sensitive gums.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not picky when it comes to toothbrushes. What can I say, these got the job done and their price is good. I would use them again. Honestly I am more swayed by color for toothbrushes than brand. So if they had some cool colors I would use them more.