BY COLGATE

Colgate® Plus® Full Dual Cleaning Tip Medium Toothbrush.
01. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Fits your teeth and mouth to get your teeth really clean. Two levels of bristles fit the contours of your teeth to clean the surfaces and in between. Diamond-shaped head narrows at tip for easy access to back teeth.
Se adapta a los dientes y la boca para conseguir dientes muy limpios. Dos niveles de cerdas se adaptan al contorno de los dientes para limpiar las superficies y en el medio. la cabeza en forma de diamante se estrecha en la punta para facilitar el acceso a los dientes posteriores.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Rienzi, MS
These are the toothbrushes that my whole household uses. We buy them in 2 packs. They always get the job done, have fun colors, and have the tongue cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head. I prefer either medium or firm brushes. We try to keep ours replaced every 3 months. These are priced great, and Colgate usually has great manufacturer's coupons.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Trenton, NC
I used this product a few times over the years. It is not my favorite tooth brush. The bristles were very stiff and scratchy feeling on my gums. Brushing my teeth three times a day with this product was impossible it made my moth hurt too much. It might work great for other people it just wasn't for me.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
The back end of the brush (where it is widest) is too large for my mouth but it did not make the brush unusable, just a bit inconvenient at times (minus one star). The bristles were fine and perfectly dense. Very slightly firm, but not rough or irritating. The handle was comfortable to hold.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Polishes and cleans teeth very well with great bristle stiffness. The design of the head and bristles make it hard to get to the back molars and harder to reach spots. If the head of this toothbrush was a but smaller or shaped to fit into smaller spaces it would be a 5 star toothbrush.
Sandra U.
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
This is a very good basic toothbrush, it does a really good job cleaning my teeth and around the gumline. It's not expensive and its very durable. It is a good size, light weight and fits comfortably in my hand. I would buy this tooth brush again and would recommend it to others
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I really love this toothbrush. It is the perfect firmness.I have purchased this brand before. The handle is very ergonomic. This cleans very well. The bristles don't shed or lean. It has dual bristles to get all the sides and teeth. I would highly recommend this toothbrush.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL
Colgate toothbrushes has always been my favorite. They leave my teeth and gums feeling clean all day. The medium bristles are just enough thickness to be effective in plaque removal. If you have not tried Colgate toothbrushes yet, go get one, you will not be disappointed!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Raleigh, NC
This tooth brush is great It is the perfect size for an adult mouth and I have found it to be very effective. My dentist even gives me Colgate tooth brushes so that makes me feel like they really work well. I am really satisfied with this product and I will buy it again.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Great toothbrush. A plus to going to the dentist because this is the kind he gives me. It feels great on my teeth, not too rough, and it works great. I use this toothbrush twice a day every day because it gets the job done in a comfortable way. Definitely satisfied.