BY COLGATE

Colgate® Plus® Full Dual Cleaning Tip Medium Toothbrush.
01. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brittany R.
I love Colgate tooth brush it provides me with a clean, comfortable brushing experience! I feel with using this brand of tooth brushes and tooth paste that I get better dental check up and a better clean:)
Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
I personally love this toothbrush! The bristles hold up great and they have the right amount of firmness and softness. Also, the toothbrush it self is pretty flexible being able to reach into the hard to reach places in the back of your mouth.
Kendra E.
To me it is a toothbrush... I know there are better ones out there that cost you a small fortune.. This toothbrush is not that expensive and cleans your teeth great... So I would recommend it to anyone
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Fits your teeth and mouth to get your teeth really clean. Two levels of bristles fit the contours of your teeth to clean the surfaces and in between. Diamond-shaped head narrows at tip for easy access to back teeth.
Se adapta a los dientes y la boca para conseguir dientes muy limpios. Dos niveles de cerdas se adaptan al contorno de los dientes para limpiar las superficies y en el medio. la cabeza en forma de diamante se estrecha en la punta para facilitar el acceso a los dientes posteriores.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The back end of the brush (where it is widest) is too large for my mouth but it did not make the brush unusable, just a bit inconvenient at times (minus one star). The bristles were fine and perfectly dense. Very slightly firm, but not rough or irritating. The handle was comfortable to hold.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Polishes and cleans teeth very well with great bristle stiffness. The design of the head and bristles make it hard to get to the back molars and harder to reach spots. If the head of this toothbrush was a but smaller or shaped to fit into smaller spaces it would be a 5 star toothbrush.
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
This is a very good basic toothbrush, it does a really good job cleaning my teeth and around the gumline. It's not expensive and its very durable. It is a good size, light weight and fits comfortably in my hand. I would buy this tooth brush again and would recommend it to others
Stephanie M.
I really love this toothbrush. It is the perfect firmness.I have purchased this brand before. The handle is very ergonomic. This cleans very well. The bristles don't shed or lean. It has dual bristles to get all the sides and teeth. I would highly recommend this toothbrush.
Kristen m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this toothbrush, but I've switched to a electric toothbrush and won't be switching back. I love the fact that this toothbrush has a tongue cleaner on the backside. It is soft and cleans well. I would recommend this to someone who likes manual brushes.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I think this is a great toothbrush that doesn't need much of a review. I think as electric toothbrushes became more popular and easy to purchase people didn't like the manual toothbrush as much but it's a great grip and feel in the hand and a great toothbrush.