Colgate Plus Dual Cleaning Tip Full Head Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Jessica T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Plus® Dual Cleaning Tip Soft Full Toothbrush.
02. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tooth brush really works to keep my teeth and guns clean and free from plaque, bacteria, gum disease and bad breath. This brush is ver6 affordable, I do recommend to everyone.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I purchased the soft toothbrush and was disappointed. Its to soft when brushing my teeth. I feel like it's not really getting the job done. I would recommend a medium for people who don't have sensitive mouths.
Amy T.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This toothbrush really gets down in between the hard to reach spots in my mouth. The gives me a super clean feel on my teeth and helps brush away anything that could cause a cavity.
Katherine S.
I never thought I'd write a review about a toothbrush, but here we go. I usually rotate between brands and different firmness of the bristles on a tooth brush. But I found that I prefer a soft toothbrush when brushing my teeth. I've had basic toothbrushes in the past and I never felt like my teeth were fully clean. I bought this one recently and afterwards my teeth don't feel fuzzy and in combo with my toothpaste my teeth are looking more white.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's my go to toothbrush when I travel and forget to bring my toothbrush with me. It's not as soft as I would like it to be but gets the work done. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Emily M.
this is a toothbrush i have right now and been using. the thing is sometimes when the toothbrush it wasnt glued right. at some point the little hairs of the toothbrush start falling off. i do recommend this for those times you are somewhere and forget your toothbrush this is cheap and affordable and good for those kinds of situations.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this toothbrush doesn't make my gums bleed or make them sore. It cleans my teeth good gets in between them as needed. It also has a tongue cleaner in the back so kill two birds with one stone. I prefer my toothbrushes with a tongue scraper its very effective. Love this brand and toothbrushes.
Clara W.
Louisville, KY
I prefer other brands over Colgate to be honest. I went into this product with hesitation, and I was proven right. I would say splurge on a toothbrush you really like since you will be getting very "intimate" with it multiple times a day, every day (hopefully!)
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
I love this toothbrush and I always use it. Everytime mine wears out I go and purchase a new one. I am a repeat user and I was introduced by my dentist. The product cleans very well and I think it surpasses the others. I plan to continue buying this product.
Samantha S.
Soft toothbrush , and gets the job done ! I been using this brand for a long time and keep coming back . The brushes are inexpensive. You can find these anywhere so if you forget them while in a road trip you can just get one at the nearest shop.