Colgate Plus Dual Cleaning Tip Full Head Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Jessica T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Plus® Dual Cleaning Tip Soft Full Toothbrush.
02. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I never thought I'd write a review about a toothbrush, but here we go. I usually rotate between brands and different firmness of the bristles on a tooth brush. But I found that I prefer a soft toothbrush when brushing my teeth. I've had basic toothbrushes in the past and I never felt like my teeth were fully clean. I bought this one recently and afterwards my teeth don't feel fuzzy and in combo with my toothpaste my teeth are looking more white.
Emily M.
Emily M.
this is a toothbrush i have right now and been using. the thing is sometimes when the toothbrush it wasnt glued right. at some point the little hairs of the toothbrush start falling off. i do recommend this for those times you are somewhere and forget your toothbrush this is cheap and affordable and good for those kinds of situations.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that this toothbrush doesn't make my gums bleed or make them sore. It cleans my teeth good gets in between them as needed. It also has a tongue cleaner in the back so kill two birds with one stone. I prefer my toothbrushes with a tongue scraper its very effective. Love this brand and toothbrushes.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Purchased this toothbrush for all our family members as recommended by our dentist. The dual cleaning tip is a great tool to getting the hard to reach areas around and in between your teeth and gum lines. Our dentist suggested we use a soft brush and this one fits the bill perfectly!
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Monroe, NC
I like a soft headed toothbrush. I'm very rough when I brush, so anything that keeps me from tearing up my mouth is a good product. When Colgate says the tooth brush head is soft, you can count on it. I've never been disappointed with one of these toothbrushes.
Clara W.
Clara W.
Louisville, KY
I prefer other brands over Colgate to be honest. I went into this product with hesitation, and I was proven right. I would say splurge on a toothbrush you really like since you will be getting very "intimate" with it multiple times a day, every day (hopefully!)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
I love this toothbrush and I always use it. Everytime mine wears out I go and purchase a new one. I am a repeat user and I was introduced by my dentist. The product cleans very well and I think it surpasses the others. I plan to continue buying this product.
Stella L.
Stella L.
Nashville, TN
Having a smaller mouth, this toothbrush is absolutely ideal for me. It cleans in every spot it needs to, it cleans well, and it doesn't hurt.
It's also reasonably priced which is always a win. I regularly buy this brush and will continue to do so.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Soft toothbrush , and gets the job done ! I been using this brand for a long time and keep coming back . The brushes are inexpensive. You can find these anywhere so if you forget them while in a road trip you can just get one at the nearest shop.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Arlington, TX
I do have sensitive teeth and also had lots of dental work- this toothbrush is perfect for my mouth. I have always used Colgate tooth brushes, and haven't been unsatisfied yet! I also keep a few extra for guests or surprise sleepovers with kids.