Colgate® Phos-Flur® Ortho Defense® Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse Mint uploaded by Anastacia C.Colgate® Phos-Flur® Ortho Defense® Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse Mint uploaded by Sarah J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Phos-Flur Fluoride Solution Anti-Cavity Rinse Mint Aids in the prevention of dental decay. Unique APF formula. Contains fluoride to help prevent decalcification and phosphate to help build strong teeth. Enamel strengthening. Rinsing daily allows the enamel strengthening formula to penetrate your teeth where a toothbrush and flossing cannot easily reach even around your braces. Proven results. Clinically proven to help prevent cavities, and it also helps prevent white spots. No 1 recommended fluoride rinse among orthodontists, the experts on proper care for braces. Acidulated phosphate fluoride.

Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse
No 1 Recommended by Orthodontists
Advanced Fluoride Formula
Helps prevent early decay
Ideal Protection while wearing braces

Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
Okay I may have gotten braces at 22 but this grape flavor taste amazing! My orthodontist told me to use this 1-2 times a day during my treatment (28 months) I used this at least once a day and I got my braces off without a single cavity or white spot which apparently is HUGE when you’re a coffee and tea drinker! This stuff is amazing and I still use it at least once a week.
Kat C.
Great nice mint fresh breath it gives. Feels like it really refreshes your breath makes teeth look whiter it’s affordable it’s effective I like it and reuse it all the time .
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the way my mouth and teeth feel after I use this product - as if I had just left my dental office after a cleaning. My dentist was very favorable in my use of Colgate. I have sensitive teeth, and they actually felt better after use.
Patrice L.
Lawton, OK
If you had dental work like braces or just in dire need of a fluroide rinse this is the go to mouthwash. I suggest it if you need to strengthen your enamel. It sure helped my teeth.
Jody B.
Tucson
It's not to harsh leaves a refreshing taste does the job I love the packaging good price if you havent tried it give it ah go so you can see what you have been missing 😁💗💗☺
Ruth S.
Permítanme comenzar diciendo que me gustaría utilizar este producto incluso sin tirantes. Tiene un sabor ligero y por lo que no son abrumados con menta y una sensación de ardor en las mejillas y las encías. Los apoyos tienen la costumbre de cortar el interior de su boca así que esto es muy útil! Además, hicieron este enjuague bucal esperando que proteger sus dientes como si las llaves no estaban en él y hasta ahora tan bueno! Colgate hace grandes productos y recientemente he cambiado a su uso casi exclusivamente. La única razón por la que no le doy 5 estrellas era porque es muy caro. Esta una botella puede costar hasta $ 18, sin embargo lo tengo por $ 10 de mi orthodon'tist.
Haley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Once upon a time when I had braces, my orthodontist told me to use this specific mouthwash. I believe, at that time, there was the grape flavor and the cool mint flavor. The grape was my favorite because the cool mint burned my eyes. I like that you can buy it at Walmart and it really isn't that expensive.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
This product is perfect to finish my dental routine, besides feeling my mouth very clean and refreshing its flavor is not as strong as other products that I feel that make me like to cry, this product is highly recommended if you do not tolerate flavors so strong and you have a Excellent result, always carry in the wallet in case you have lunch in any restaurant.
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist recommended that I use this rinse since I'm missing enamel from my teeth as a result of braces. I use it every 3 days or so and it has really improved the sensitivity of my teeth. It doesn't burn like other mouthwash can and it tastes pretty good. She also said it's great to use before a whitening treatment to reduce the sensitivity caused by whitening.
Lisbeth M.
Very good product, with a rich smell, leaves the sensation of frenziness in the mouth.No spy odontologa to know if it is very effective what if it is that I like how I fall this product to use it every day, until the moments I have not been disappointed and I would buy it a thousand times as it is the only one I currently use.
j c.
Did you notice any difference after using Colgate Phos-Flur Anti-Cavity ?
j c.
Is this product for cavities only?
destinique c.