BY COLGATE #39 in Mouthwash

INDICATIONS: Aids in the prevention of dental decay. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per 10 mL: Sodium Fluoride 4. 4 mg . Inactive Ingredients: D&C Red 33; Flavor; Phosphoric Acid. see more...

Francine S.
Forest Hills, NY
As a Dental Hygienist, I love this product because it really cuts down decay in children and adolescents mouths. It works well and taste good so they continue to keep on using it. Good to use 2 times a day, at night the best saliva cut back so it really coats the teeth a long time, with our saliva washing it away.The 2nd time when they leave for school, bus ,train or walking without them eatting or drinking anything. It is good for half hour of nothing so it coats their teeth.
Sara P.
My orthodontist recommended this to me when I had braces. It prevented those white square marks from the brackets from leaving discoloration. This product was very pricy but I was worth it. When I got my braces off my teeth were very clean and white. I would recommend this, especially to those who have braces.
Katherine S.
My dentist used to recommend I use this product to prevent staining on my teeth while I had braces. Though I have not used the product in years, I don't remember anything being wrong with it- I think its more my laziness as to why I no longer use mouthwash!
Ashleigh R.
morehead
The taste is amazing and doesn't make me cringe while it's in my mouth. It keeps my breath smiling fresh and makes my mouth feel clean. I love this product and have used it many times. I recommend this to everyone
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
I have used Phos Flur in the past when I had braces as an adult. Now my daughter is using it because she has the metal grill now. She likes the flavor of the bubblegum and the grape. This time I changed it up and bought a 2 pack. I have kept one bottle for myself. You can never have enough cavity protection. My teeth are brittle and prone to cracks and cavities. Years of poor dental habits are to blame. Now I can kick myself for not taking care of them sooner. I recommend this rinse because it really does help strengthen the teeth against cavities while you have braces. No one wants the white spots on their teeth once the brackets come off!
shayna w.
The fluoride was nice and it worked, but I couldn't stand the grape taste. I use it a lot, especially when I was younger. It worked and met my expectations, I would recommend if people like the taste of grape.
Yolanda G.
Clarksville, TN
This is the ONLY mouth rinse that my 6 year old granddaughter will use. She was told by her dentist that she had a lot of plaque build up for such a young age. This product was recommended and used at the office (in GRAPE) The grape flavor is the only one my granddaughter will use and there has been a huge improvement in the plaque build up since she started using it a few years ago. The dentist could actually tell when we stopped using it for a month or so due to trying to save some $$. The downfall is that Grape is very hard to find and the product is quite expensive.
Taminely C.

Unfortunately, as other reviewers mentioned, the taste is really just terrible. It tastes like drinking shampoo and foams when you swish it around - very unpleasant. I haven't been using it according to the directions (twice a day) because of the taste, so I also haven't seen it do anything useful for the whiteness of my teeth and especially not my breath. I fell madly in love with the Optic White *toothpaste* (I <3 Colgate toothpastes) but that will be the only Optic White product I recommend. The mouthwash is really awful to use and I regret purchasing it.
Alicia F.
Petersburg, MI
Taste just like grape Kool-aid !! This is a fantastic product for orthodon'tics or just kids cavity prone!! Just swish with this once a day for 60 seconds (I do this at night because you can't eat or drink after swishing) and let it do its thing while I sleep! Many dental offices have this on sale cheaper than you can get it in the stores!
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA
, you get a nice improvement in teeth whitening - and without the sensitivity often experienced with the "light" kits. It is a natural whitening and not a 'glow in the dark' brightening, so you look good!! The rinse, gel and paste can be used daily and are great for keeping teeth clean and bright....and I use the rods monthly...or before a special event! My dental checkups are very good!