Colgate Phos-Flur Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Sarah J.Colgate Phos-Flur Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Tasha C.

BY COLGATE #71 in Mouthwash

Available Without A Prescription. Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution. Advanced Fluoride Formula [1]. Helps Prevent Early Decay. Ideal Protection While Wearing Braces. Orthodontist Recommended Braces are a good start for a great smile.  Now the rest is up to you ... Poor oral hygiene allows plaque to build up under and around your braces.  The bacteria in the plaque weakens your teeth causing cavities and white marks that permanently remain on your teeth even after braces are removed. Phos-Flur® rinse can help prevent cavities and white marks while your braces are on and also once braces are removed.  Use Phos-Flur® rinse every day after brushing and flossing as directed by your orthodontist or dental professional. Why is Phos-Flur® the ideal fluoride rinse? Phos-Flur® rinse is clinically proven to strengthe see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kayla R.
This mouthwash is not bad; it certainly gets the job done and makes your teeth and mouth feel clean. It was a little too harsh for my gums, as they began to burn after I would use it (more than I have ever experienced with any other brand I have tried). If your mouth is not sensitive then you may like this product, but if you don't then I would recommend searching for another brand.
Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
I bought this when I had braces and the mint flavor is really nice and smooth. There was no burn at all. I felt this contributed to me not having cavities after my braces came off. I love this mouth wash and I continue to use it now, without my braces. I recommend the mint flavor because the bubblegum and grape flavor are really weird. But that's just me.
Allison Q.
Bloomington, IN
I was given this by my orthodontist while I had braces. It tasted good even though it was fluoride. I could definitely tell that it made my teeth stronger as when I got my braces off there were no signs of damage. I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with tooth strength and damage due to braces or other dental appliances.
krystal ☺.
My orthodon'tist recommended this when i got my braces. Its around 8 bucks which wasn't too bad. I didn't like the taste when i swished it but other than that i think it got the work done by protecting my teeth. Recommended for people with braces. I will no longer repurchase since i have since had my braces removed 😀
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Colgate has never let me down with tooth care, and this product is amazing! This rinse does an awesome job of freshening up your mouth, whitening your teeth in the process, and leaves no leftover food in your mouth! I bought it at walmart and is a definite recommendation to everyone out there!
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
This mouthwash is definitely not my favorite but I hate the sour taste of fluoride. It did not leave my mouth minty and fresh like a typical mouthwash but you can definitely taste the active ingredients. I'm not sure if I would recommend it if you're looking for a fresh breath mouthwash.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
This product has helped me a lot with my oral hygiene, as I have orthodon'tic treatment, it is necessary for me to use additional methods to tooth brushing and flossing to keep my healthy teeth, this mouth enjaugue keeps me fresh breath and germs free mouth longer, certainly I always buy
Jennifer s.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is really good. I love how it leaves my mouth feeling good & fresh. I have use this since I started to brash my teeth. its really good but not the best. it does leaves my teeth a little white but not all that. I do use it just once a day & it doesn't give that much good result
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
This was recommended by my sons orthodon'tist to keep away the white spots that tend to occur with having braces. It was a bit pricey, but worth every penny. After almost two years his teeth were beautiful when the braces came off.. I highly recommend this product.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a very fresh and clean mouthwash. It doesn't leave your mouth burning with an alcohol taste which is why I have repurchased multiple times. My fiance and I use this product daily. The anti- cavity is what we typically look for when purchasing a mouthwash!
j c.
Did you notice any difference after using Colgate Phos-Flur Anti-Cavity ?
j c.
Is this product for cavities only?
destinique c.