Colgate Personal Care Co. Colgate MaxFresh Toothbrush, Adult Full Head Medium Twin Pack

BY COLGATE

Freshens Breathbr A Whole New Dimension of Freshness! Advanced tongue freshener, with 3 waves of multidimensional cleaning to power away odor causing bacteria. Specially designed multi-height bristles penetrate between teeth to clean away plaque. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would recommend these!" in 1 review
Brittany B.
This brand of toothbrush and Oral B are the only toothbrushes i will use. They are the only non electric toothbrush that seems to reach in the back of my mouth good and give a good clean.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's a great toothbrush, I like that it comes in a twin pack (don't have to go out and buy them so often and it ends up being a little cheaper). I believe this toothbrush lasts a little longer than other brushes I've tried..I've had brushes where the bristles start to fall off..which is a pain.
Chardonnay L.
This is my favorite toothbrush. This has been proven to me time and rime again that it is perfect for my teeth. I personally have sensitive gums and this never makes my gums bleed. It is a little pricey but overall it is worth it. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Decent toothbrush. Nothing special. Not completely helpful if you have braces. I like smaller toothbrushes that you give you at the dentist better. I try to use it after every time I eat. So at least 2-3 times I day. I would recommend to people that just want a standard toothbrush.
Jeff A.
I've used it before, there has been days where I love it and sometimes there's days I want to replace it but overall it provides the cleaning I need every time I brush, might not always be for me but I recommend it to anyone and everyone, especially for the twin pack.
Sabrina W.
Dunnellon, FL
I love thees toothbrushes. They are easy to use and they are long lasting. They do a great job cleaning my teeth. I use it twice a day in the morning and at night. Nothing compares to this toothbrush. I will buy again and I will recommend to all my friends.
Tanisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Buying the twin pack of a toothbrush saves you a trip in the next few months when you have to switch em out for a new one (can't be leaving the same toothbrush forever ya know??) this brand gets the tooth cleaning job done and the price for a decent brush isn't bad
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate toothbrushes are by far my favorite. I get them every time. I like the grip on them and they don't hurt my teeth. I use it every night and morning, the clean is impeccable and I always feel like I have fresh breath
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've been using this toothbrush for a couple months now it is OK due to the fact that it is a manual toothbrush I brush day and night but I still have to floss and do my whitening of course yes I do recommend this for others
Tony  M.
Nice size toothbrush, great for anyone. Can find at most stores, love the brand and how the brush works to make our teeth so clean. Favorite brand on market. Cost is low and I buy this kind every time I need a toothbrush