BY COLGATE #52 in Mouthwash

Colgate® Peroxyl® Mouth Sore Rinse. 1.5% hydrogen peroxide antiseptic oral cleanser & rinse. Cleans & promotes healing of minor mouth wounds. Reduces bacteria to help prevent infection in minor oral wounds. Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing. Original Mint.

• I don't think so, if it's meant for whitening, it doesn't...2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth whiter?3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Creative a.
Colgate peroxyl mouth sore mint rinse is never a good option. I bought it from local drugstore. The taste is awful and it's harsh. The smell is so strong and it's not a great product for such a price. The taste should have been a bit lighter. And the packing too.
jourdane l.
Tamarac, FL
I did not like this product . I was not impressed . I regret not just getting listerine instead
Kathy P.
Portville
Colgate products are all high quality and affordable. Been a staple in my home for me and my family for many many years.
Meg L.
East moline, IL
Interesting idea but nothing I liked our would purchase again in the future. I still felt the need for mouth wash after brushing with this paste.
Brittany D.
New Castle, PA
The grape flavor was bizarre. Didn't seem to help the mouth sore at all and the taste stuck around far too long.
Brittney G.
Millsboro, DE
This is overpriced for what is in it. I refuse to buy again. Just as easy and cheaper to buy peroxide and mix with water.
Lo use varias veces peroNo me sirvió, me irrito mucho la encía es muy fuerte no pude volver a comprarlo
yuliya g.
Eden Prairie, MN
Do not like it. Smrlls and tastes like medicine. Kids hate it. Had to dump it
Melisa S.
Houston Texas
This will burn your cheeks from inside so bad! I didn't really see a difference just that it burned my cheeks so bad!
Stephanie S.
Salisbury, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not really sure if it works, it doesn't make my mouth numb like the gel that you can use for mouth sores. But that might be a good thing, because it doesn't irritate my mouth.
Lexi L.
Does this make your teeth whiter?
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
I don't think so, if it's meant for whitening, it doesn't work for me,