BY COLGATE

Colgate® Peroxyl® Mouth Sore Rinse. 1.5% hydrogen peroxide antiseptic oral cleanser & rinse. Cleans & promotes healing of minor mouth wounds. Reduces bacteria to help prevent infection in minor oral wounds. Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing. Original Mint. see more...

• I don't think so, if it's meant for whitening, it doesn't work fo...2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth whiter?3 Answers
Lissette A.
New York
New to invisilign or clear correct braces, pick this up because it'll be your new best friend. Adjusting to the plastic in your mouth is definitely very uncomfortable but this gem here literally helps with all those little cuts and abrasions you'll endure on this journey. IT IS LITERALLY the best and mouth sores pretty quickly. It doesn't burn and can actually numb pain for a little (in my opinion) glad I started using it, I take it EVERYWHERE.
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
The first time I ever used this product was when I got my tongue pierced. My tongue was so swollen I could barely talk. A friend told me about this product. I tried it and in 2 days my tongue was back to normal and I could talk again. Now I use it all the time. Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Mint Rinse 16oz
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouthwash I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Minjee J.
San Antonio , TX
Almost everyone has braces at one point in time. So you know that you get the carts inside your mouth and on your gun. This product is amazing wonders because it helps to repair your gums super fast. This product was recommended by my dentist
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
After using this product for the first time after having my tonsils removed, I will never go back to regular mouthwash again. It tastes better, works better, and doesn't mess up the chemical balance in your mouth. Also a lot healthier for your teeth.
Jess B.
While I'm usually a proponent of just rinsing with watered down peroxide, I must say that this is quite effective. I used it at my mom's house for the first time while I was suffering from a canker sore & it made all the difference.
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
My dentist recommended this to me for cleaning my tooth implant, It washes away dirt and it cleans and freshen my mouth, one swish , make your mouth clean
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
This is a wonderful product. We started using this when my girls had braces and I have just kept using it. It helps when you have a sore mouth.
Natalie  R.
Downey, CA
After I brush my teeth I like to floss but then I also like to rinse with this amazing mouth wash that leaves your mouth so fresh and clean!!
Shelby  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always a go to product when I have a sore in my mouth. It doesn't taste awful and leaves my mouth feeling clean!
Lexi L.
Does this make your teeth whiter?
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
I don't think so, if it's meant for whitening, it doesn't work for me,