BY COLGATE

Colgate® Peroxyl® Mouth Sore Rinse. 1.5% hydrogen peroxide antiseptic oral cleanser & rinse. Cleans & promotes healing of minor mouth wounds. Reduces bacteria to help prevent infection in minor oral wounds. Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing. Original Mint. see more...

• I don't think so, if it's meant for whitening, it doesn't work for ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth whiter?3 Answers
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
After using this product for the first time after having my tonsils removed, I will never go back to regular mouthwash again. It tastes better, works better, and doesn't mess up the chemical balance in your mouth. Also a lot healthier for your teeth.
Blanchester , OH
My dentist recommended this to me for cleaning my tooth implant, It washes away dirt and it cleans and freshen my mouth, one swish , make your mouth clean
Jess B.
Jess B.
While I'm usually a proponent of just rinsing with watered down peroxide, I must say that this is quite effective. I used it at my mom's house for the first time while I was suffering from a canker sore & it made all the difference.
Natalie  R.
Natalie R.
Downey, CA
After I brush my teeth I like to floss but then I also like to rinse with this amazing mouth wash that leaves your mouth so fresh and clean!!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
I use this rinse when I have a cut in my mouth. It tastes good, but I thought it was too foamy.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Great refreshing oral rinse. my mouth is fresh healthy and clean. good rinse
Lynne I.
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
This is a wonderful product. We started using this when my girls had braces and I have just kept using it. It helps when you have a sore mouth.
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
A very great mouthwash. If I can't get my hands on Listerine I will often can go to this product
Shelby  R.
Shelby R.
Always a go to product when I have a sore in my mouth. It doesn't taste awful and leaves my mouth feeling clean!
Greily Mercedes S.
Greily Mercedes S.
Santo domigo este
Súper bueno, remueve bastante bacterias de la cavidad oral, y deja un rico aliento a mí me encanta
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Does this make your teeth whiter?
Blanchester , OH
I don't think so, if it's meant for whitening, it doesn't work for me,