BY COLGATE

Helps Promote Healing Alcohol Free* 1.4% Hydrogen Peroxide Helps Cleanse Promotes Healing of Minor Oral Wounds Helps Promote Healing of: Oral Sores Irritations Mouth Burns see more...

Makayla W.
Johnson City, TN
Se this product so often and can't always find it in my small town...It's recommended by my orthodon'tist...I just had a new wire applied to my braces and I have mouth canker, sores all over again. This happens all the time with each replacement...

This mouthwash works quickly and is amazing .....I used it 4x a day and within 2 days the sores were healed.....It's minty fresh and doesn't burn like for example : I was using Listerine and Peroxide at first and it was causing more pain....... ( I was ordered to stop )
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
I have an awful time with mouth sores and this is honestly the one thing that helps. When I be mouth sides my guns itch a little and the feelin is so unnerving, I use this regularly to prevent them and to soothe them when I do have them. The taste is also a good one, not harsh or strong like regular mouthwash! Overall great product and i do recommend with anyone who has a problem with mouthsores
Nilmarie A.
This is actually my favorite mouthwash! It not only have a great scent but also protects my gums at the same time. I have used it for a while now and I think the only way I would not get it is if by any chance it is out of stock whenever I ran out of mouthwash. It is inexpensive and you can find it at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. Perfect for after meals and before bedtime washes.
Stephanie P.
I just ordered this from amazon prime because they no longer sell the crest pro health mouthwash as a subscribe and save item. So I gave this 4 stars because it's actually available. Though I haven't tried it yet. But I'm sure I will like it, I used to love their toothpaste before my dentist asked me to switch to crest.
Everlyn G.
este producto lo uso a diario, pienso que no puede faltar en casa. el lavado y enjuague bucal es importante para tener una sonrisa única y radiante. colgate a mi parecer es la mejor marca! deja la boca fresca y con un aliente que solo colgate puede dar. hay otras marcas que he usado pero colgate es la mejor.
Lupita U.
Long Beach, CA
I really love using mouthwash for many different reasons and this is one of my favorites I also love history but I rather go clock out today because it's just just so better and my breath smells awesome and it's either white white white white whites and bright and it could blind in one eye when I smile
Mary J.
I use so many kids of mouth wash but I choose to write about this one because I had like a swollen tooth I guess I'm the back and it hurt so bad and I couldn't eat.so I stared using this mouth wash and it healed my mouth i always keep this just in case. It is amazing. My mother used this as well.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
this product so often and can't always find it in my small town...It's recommended by my orthodon'tist...I just had a new wire applied to my braces and I have mouth canker, sores all over again. This happens all the time with each replacement... This mouthwash works quickly and is amazing
Kimberly C.
Mission, Tx
For a mouth wash, it might be a bit too minty which is why I didn't really like it! It does leave you mr mouth very fresh but the mint is just too strong for my mouth. If you have a good mint tolerance then this is great but if you're like me, you'd probably enjoy the girly stuff more.
Jaycie O.
Boiling Springs, SC
Love this mouth sore reins . Works really great . Ive use this brand two times now. looking for something with not an as strong mint taste. I usually buy my mouthwash and mouth sore rinses from Walgreens. It works really well just wish i could find something with a lighter taste .