BY COLGATE

Helps Promote Healing Alcohol Free* 1.4% Hydrogen Peroxide Helps Cleanse Promotes Healing of Minor Oral Wounds Helps Promote Healing of: Oral Sores Irritations Mouth Burns see more...

Hannah A.
If you burn your mouth on hot food or are plagued with cold sores or an irritated mouth, this is a must. It is expensive at around $8 for almost 17 fl oz, but so worth it! I am always burning my mouth or have irritation from too much acidic fruit and this soothes and numbs the area. It doesn't numb your whole mouth like Oragel or make you drool like crazy. It is gentle yet effective and I highly recommend it. I used this in the morning and at night, but it can be used up to 4 times a day if you need to.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I had some pretty bad mouth and tongue ulcers that just kept rubbing against my teeth even if I wasn’t talking or eating. Nothing was working. A co worker suggested using peroxyl. I tried it and it pretty quickly helped with the oral pain and sooner than usual the ulcers cleared up. I will definitely keep this handy for further use
Lola F.
Baton Rouge
I had two canker sores and I used this mouthwash 3 times and they were both gone. This mouthwash is amazing and very good for getting rid of the bacteria in your mouth. It’s very good for sores in your mouth as well.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This mouthwash is so good! It is the only one that my Mom and I've used for the last few years. It works great solely as a mouthwash, but if you have a mouth sore or you've had work done at the dentist and you're mouth hurts, then this is the mouthwash for you. I'm telling you you will be so amazed at how well this stuff works when it comes to helping with mouth pain. I highly recommend that everyone try this product.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
This stuff is great. I'm prone to mouth ulcers, and the Peroxyl really helps to ease the pain and help the ulcers go away faster. It can taste pretty intense sometimes, but it's definitely worth my eyes watering as I use it lol. I usually only have to use it twice a day for about three days and I'm good. I definitely recommend this brand for getting rid of mouth sores!
Sharlene S.
Windermere, FL
I like this mouthwash, especially because I can also find it in travel size and keep one in my gym bag and in my business bag to use after a lunch with a client that may have had too many onions or garlic... The mouthwash definitely leaves a fresh feeling, it's consistent, reliable, and I use it often.
Lisa A.
Springfield
My dentist uses this in his office and recommended it to me last year when I got partial dentures to relieve the pain of gum irritation. It's a must if you have any kind of pain or irritation and takes care of the problem very quickly. Very pleased with it and will never be without it. A little pricey but well worth the cost for how well it works. I highly recommend it.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
My orthodontist recommended this mouthwash because I was suffering from a gum irritation because of my braces. I tried brushing and flossing regularly but nothing worked, until I started using Peroxyl. This is an amazing mouthwash. It helped my gums so much! The inflammation went down significantly in less than 3 days and it never came back.
Marian H.
Alexandria
Excellent product. It keeps your mouth very clean and a fresh breath. I use it everyday twice. It definitely meet my expectations for its effectiveness in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I recommend to everyone to use this product
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I by my check really bad when I had braces, and my braces would rub into the cuts on my cheek which was unbearable. My mom bought me this and I'm sure it was effective, but I did also use Advil and mouths heal quickly, but it did enough!