Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Rinse Alcohol-Free Mild Mint uploaded by Briana J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Peroxyl® Mouth Sore Rinse. 1.5% hydrogen peroxide antiseptic oral cleanser & rinse. Cleans & promotes healing of minor mouth wounds. Reduces bacteria to help prevent infection in minor oral wounds. Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing. Alcohol-free. Mild mint. 8 fl oz (236 ml). see more...

Briana J.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely cannot live without this mouthwash. I have a lot of oral issues, so I use it daily and have been for several years. It is the only thing that gives me any sort of relief, but the only downside is that is a little on the expensive side.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
So good. Love the alcohol free aspect. The taste is also very good. I like the packaging as well. Keeps my teeth and breath feeling fresh for hours.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Fairmont, WV
This is great when you have a canker sore but still want your mouth to be clean. no burn, just fresh breath.
Roa M.
Roa M.
Tyler, TX
I use not only for myself but when my kids have mouth injuries. No alcohol so no burn. I love it.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
I swear by this mouth wash. I have a lot of problems with gum sensitivity and strength, and this mouthwash works wonders. There was one point in the past year where I was using this 3 times a day, lol! Rlly recommend if you have gum sensitivity or problems. Though it's always a good plan to consult a dentist too.
Jamie  A.
Jamie A.
New Kensington, PA
My husband used these when he had four teeth pulled. It worked wonders for him. Healed him up in days with no pain and no infection.
amanda e.
amanda e.
Colonial hgts, VA
Great for people who get sores on their mouth or have sensitive gums, I get sores at times from my wisdom teeth being too close to the back of my jaw and this helps a lot
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
I had to use this when I had a cut in my mouth and it worked so well. It really helped to make sure It didn't turn into somthing bad.
Raven P.
Raven P.
Blakeslee, PA
This worked really well for my niece because it wasn't burning her mouth when we used it.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I was using straight peroxied this is so much better for me no burning gums