Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Rinse uploaded by Jennifer R.Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Rinse uploaded by Karli W.

BY COLGATE

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Promotes the Healing of Oral Irritations 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser & Rinse Bubbling action cleans & promotes healing of minor mouth wounds Reduces bacteria to help prevent infection in minor oral wounds. Ready to Use Peroxyl and Peroxyl Alcohol-Free are patented oral debriding agents/oral wound cleansers for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasions. Oxygen. see more...

Vivi O.

I always keep these things in my medicine cabinet. Without it, I would be lost. I have sores in my mouth all the time and this is the only thing I could find on the counter that relieves my pain and helps get rid of my sores in my mouth. How do I start using this mouthwash as soon as I notice a pain forming and does not fully develop and literally saves me from both pain and agony. If you ever have sores in your mouth, you have to try this. Its price is higher than the average mouthwash, but worth every penny
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this after having dental work done and also anytime I have some type of mouth irritation and I will use it for a few days to quickly clear up any problems that I may have. Your mouth feels clean and fresh after using and although the peroxide does fizz a lot, you can just rinse with water and then its gone, but you know you are getting the germs out of your mouth!! My dentist gave it to me in a sample size first and ever since I have been using it whenever a problem occurs. Its a great product for short term use!
Amanda M.
Lexington
This product is great! I used it for when I was healing a tongue piercing and a lip piercing and it worked wonders! It made my healing time so much faster! The only downfall is that I could only find it at Walmart and the price is WAY high. Aside from that though, this product is very effective in what it is meant to do! If you're willing to pay more, I would say this would be great for any piercings or mouth sores in general! I give it 4 stars because the price is so high.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I had mono I had over 35 canker sores in my mouth that were causing me constant pain and difficulty swallowing (even just water hurt) But finally i found this to give
my mouth some relief from all the canker sores! I used the whole bottle probably in a week or so it was well worth it!
Rachel D.
Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Rinse is a great addition to my winter regimen. Unfortunately my daughter and I end up with cold sores during the winter. This is the absolute go to for those pesky sores keeping them at bay and relieving us from the pain they cause!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I occasionally get sores on my cheeks and gums and this is great. It helps heal it much faster and relieves any pain or discomfort quickly. It is very effective and reasonably priced. I am very satisfied with this and would recommend it to others.
Erikka B.
I work in orthodontics and we recommend this to dozens of patients a day. Burn your tongue on pizza? Peroxyl. New to braces and your mouth is all cut up? Peroxyl. Cold sore? Peroxyl. Bad breath but hate the burn? Peroxyl. No burn of alcohol, fresh and minty.
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
I had braces for 6 years and when this product came on the market my mouth rejoiced. I was constantly getting sores and mouth irritation from the metal in my mouth and often I would avoid any dental care for fear of hurting myself further. This product helped the discomfort but didn't leave my mouth feeling numb or dry!
Alejandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to use this after going to the dentist and having sore gums after. It does burn a little bit on the cuts you have but it's not painful or anything. It does help heal any oral wounds and it does work like usual mouthwash
Brianna M.
Clintwood, VA
Every time I go to the dentist and get numbed, I always get about three blisters on my gums!! I heard about this and I had went and purchased this. I used it and it burnt, but actually really helped and my blisters healed so much quicker than normal and the irritation had gone away!