Add a Photo

Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap creates protection you can feel on your skin while eliminating 99 percent of germs. Convenient pump bottle is ideal for commercial use in foodservice, office supply, health care, education and lodging. Formulation provides highly efficacious AB protection and contains a fast-acting active ingredient. Soap starts to eliminate bacteria immediately upon washing. The unique formula creates a protective layer that is long-lasting yet truly gentle on hands. Nonirritating formula is also enriched with moisturizers. Hand soap also offers a crisp clean fragrance.CPM126254EA. 126254EA. Colgate Palmolive Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Gretna, LA
May 17, 2017, 2:33 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive
Leaves hands smooth & smells great! Gentle on skin & would recommend to others. A great hand soap for your home bathroom.
Jolyn L.
Jolyn L.
June 7, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
Great not only for school but I love the way it leave my hands soft and clean. Smells great
Myrhec G.
Myrhec G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
June 4, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
I always buy these. Great for each bathroom. I usually buy this at Walmart. I will buy it again.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who doesn't love soft-soap. I love how gentle it is on your skin, that its antibacterial, and the greats dents it come in
Gina G.
Gina G.
We love this soap, especially since it's antibacterial. It's cheap and works great.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is the only hand soap we use in my house! Smells great and leaves hands feeling great too!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
This is a great soap to have around when you have kids or just because. It is antibacterial and it also leaves your hands soft.

They also have lots of scents to choose from!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Statham, GA
Best soap to use! and you deffinetly cannot beat the price! wouldn't use any other soap out there!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North hills, Ca
Everyone knows and likes softsoap it leaves my hands soft and smooth and I love the variety of scents they have
Julie S.
Julie S.
Beacon, NY
I actually like soat-soap unlike other brands this is a good product. It's gentle on my skin.