Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap uploaded by RUTH G.Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap uploaded by RUTH G.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap creates protection you can feel on your skin while eliminating 99 percent of germs. Convenient pump bottle is ideal for commercial use in foodservice, office supply, health care, education and lodging. Formulation provides highly efficacious AB protection and contains a fast-acting active ingredient. Soap starts to eliminate bacteria immediately upon washing. The unique formula creates a protective layer that is long-lasting yet truly gentle on hands. Nonirritating formula is also enriched with moisturizers. Hand soap also offers a crisp clean fragrance.CPM126254EA. 126254EA. Colgate Palmolive Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap. see more...

Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Everyone knows and likes softsoap it leaves my hands soft and smooth and I love the variety of scents they have
Valerie M. B.
This is the only soap I buy for my home. Smells amazing and leaves my hands so soft. I love this soap
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great hand soap, it not only gets your hands feeling clean and soft but the price is great!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is the best smelling hand soap I've ever used. It also leaves hands feeling soft after using.
Karla H.
Best soap to use! and you deffinetly cannot beat the price! wouldn't use any other soap out there!
Myrhec G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I always buy these. Great for each bathroom. I usually buy this at Walmart. I will buy it again.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is the only hand soap we use in my house! Smells great and leaves hands feeling great too!
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap works well. It gets the job done. The smell isn't too powerful. A decent hand soap.
Julie S.
Beacon, NY
I actually like soat-soap unlike other brands this is a good product. It's gentle on my skin.
Jolyn L.
Great not only for school but I love the way it leave my hands soft and clean. Smells great