Add a Photo

Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap creates protection you can feel on your skin while eliminating 99 percent of germs. Convenient pump bottle is ideal for commercial use in foodservice, office supply, health care, education and lodging. Formulation provides highly efficacious AB protection and contains a fast-acting active ingredient. Soap starts to eliminate bacteria immediately upon washing. The unique formula creates a protective layer that is long-lasting yet truly gentle on hands. Nonirritating formula is also enriched with moisturizers. Hand soap also offers a crisp clean fragrance.CPM126254EA. 126254EA. Colgate Palmolive Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap.
Yiranny A.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL

Siempre tengo de este en mi baño y mas porque tengo una hija y necesito tener las manos siempre limpias para no transmitirle microbios.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Camarillo, CA

This is a great hand soap, it not only gets your hands feeling clean and soft but the price is great!
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.

This is the only soap I buy for my home. Smells amazing and leaves my hands so soft. I love this soap
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS

This is the best smelling hand soap I've ever used. It also leaves hands feeling soft after using.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.

This is one of my go to soft soaps for kitchen and baths. I use these regularly.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Who doesn't love soft-soap. I love how gentle it is on your skin, that its antibacterial, and the greats dents it come in
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North hills, Ca

Everyone knows and likes softsoap it leaves my hands soft and smooth and I love the variety of scents they have
Karla H.
Karla H.
Statham, GA

Best soap to use! and you deffinetly cannot beat the price! wouldn't use any other soap out there!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ

This is the only hand soap we use in my house! Smells great and leaves hands feeling great too!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Beacon, NY

I actually like soat-soap unlike other brands this is a good product. It's gentle on my skin.

Join Now