Add a Photo

Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap creates protection you can feel on your skin while eliminating 99 percent of germs. Convenient pump bottle is ideal for commercial use in foodservice, office supply, health care, education and lodging. Formulation provides highly efficacious AB protection and contains a fast-acting active ingredient. Soap starts to eliminate bacteria immediately upon washing. The unique formula creates a protective layer that is long-lasting yet truly gentle on hands. Nonirritating formula is also enriched with moisturizers. Hand soap also offers a crisp clean fragrance.CPM126254EA. 126254EA. Colgate Palmolive Colgate Palmolive Palmolive Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap.
Yiranny A.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Siempre tengo de este en mi baño y mas porque tengo una hija y necesito tener las manos siempre limpias para no transmitirle microbios.
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
This is the only soap I buy for my home. Smells amazing and leaves my hands so soft. I love this soap
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great hand soap, it not only gets your hands feeling clean and soft but the price is great!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is the best smelling hand soap I've ever used. It also leaves hands feeling soft after using.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
This soap works well. It gets the job done. The smell isn't too powerful. A decent hand soap.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
This antibacterial soap is good for cleaning tattoos and all kinds of other minor injuries.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
This is one of my go to soft soaps for kitchen and baths. I use these regularly.
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
May 21, 2017, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive
We use this at work and its great, just very thick if you use too much so it takes a bit to rinse off. And im not a fan of the grapefruit smell at all. But otherwise its a good product. Leaves a very good scent on your hands and little goes a long way.
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton, CA
May 22, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
I like this hand soap but I wish it had a stronger scent - it is effective and soft but the scent isn't my favorite - the value is also good and the product lasts a long time if you conserve your quantities wisely.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
West Deptford
June 16, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive
I love this hand soap, it truly makes me feel cleaner. It is a little more expensive then store brands, but definitely worth it. The warm ginger scent is one of my favorite. I would definitely buy it again.