BY COLGATE

UCB1076: Features: -Features: Moisturizing-Manufacturer: Colgate-Palmolive Company-Product Name: Antibacterial Liquid Soap-Application/Usage: Hand-Manufacturer Part Number: 01929-Manufacturer Website Address: www. colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/HomePage. cvsp-Packaged Quantity: 1 Each-Size: 27.05 fl oz-Weight (Approximate): 1.75 lb. see more...

Cady D.
Great smell and antibacterial without drying out the hands. If you have naturally dry hands, I would recommend trying this over normal drying soaps to see if it helps
llesenia u.
This soap is really nice.I love the smell and specially this scent. Makes my hands really soft. i have not tried all their product but will eventually.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great smell and I feel as if it really gets my hands clean. Does not dry my hands out which is important to me since I am constantly washing my hands
sarah h.
I love every scent of this soap. Amazing company with amazing products! This soap is great and does not dry out skin in the winter!
Magdalena  M.
College Sta, TX
Soft to the skin and very durable towards dishes. Simply apply a small amount and the bubbles start working their magic.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
I love this soap! You don't need a lot of the product as a little goes a long way! Washes easy and they smell amazing!