BY PALMOLIVE #84 in Dish Soap

Powerful formula is tough on grease but soft on hands. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Stock up and save Application: Hand Dishwashing Applicable Material: CeramicFiberglassPlasticStainless Steel Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM46112CT. 46112CT. Ultra Palmolive Ultra Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

• "Great dish washer soap." in 1 review
  • "We've always used this in my parent's home, it's great to continue to use it in my own." in 1 review
  • "I don't even have to use a lot of it to get the dishes clean." in 1 review
  • "This cleans my dishes so well and gets rid of any funky smell" in 1 review
Chyanne E.
Best soap I have EVER used. Gets ANY type of tough stain or gunk off your dishes. Cheap and affordable and can be bought at any store. The only con is it makes your hands dry. Id recommend getting the palmolive with Olay in it. It still cleans your dishes but it leaves your hands feeling soft!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Colgate Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid is the dishwashing liquid I prefer. It gets my dishes squeaky clean. Cuts through the tough grease and grime with ease. I love the way it leaves my hands soft after doing a sink full of dishes. It suds up nicely, and a little goes a long way. Not expensive at all. I buy my Palmolive from Kroger.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I have been using Palmolive Dishwashing Soap for many years and have grown to depend on its cleaning ability and concentrated form. It was so good, I usually had to dilute it a least 1:1 to get the same consistency as "other" products. Recently I have realized it was noticeably watered down. Over the years, I have tried many generic store brands to save money, but went back to Palmolive because you had to use much more to get the same effect.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive Dish Liquid Original I am currently working with this dish soap . I have been using this same one for about 2 months and I hand wash dishes at least twice a day. Once after breakfast and after dinner! So it’s a great selling point. Supper affordable and my mom swears by this!!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive liquid soap has been around since I can remember I myself will use this also it’s a strong and effective and clean smell there is no after smell like other dish soaps and very effective soap to even mop,the kitchen floors I,strongly recommend Palmolive soapPalmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
Shekiter D.
Jackson, MS
Somtimes I use Palmolive instead of other dishwashing liquids. It works the same. Nice scent. Great product for the money. Very effective on grease. And use for bathroom cleaning as well. I recommend this product to all my friends. And I will buy it again. Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Andrea B.
Palmolive is  reasonably priced and effective. It can be found at your local supermarkets and convient dollar stores. It leaves the dishs clean without a residue from the beginning till the end. And if you're like me and like soap suds to last, this product will do just that. Great product, I would recommend.
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
It smells like a pine forest. It is very affordable when you catch it on sale and use coupons with it. I use it when it is  available in my house. It works excellently on dishes that has a lingering food residue oil on them. I would recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Layken C.
I bought this on sale at my local dollar General. It was a great price. It works well and cleans as a expected. It doesn't leave a residue. It has a good smell but not over whelming. I would definitely buy this product for my house again. I would refer others to buy this too.
Jennifer W.
Wellington
This product takes me back to my childhood, as my grandmother used to purchase it.  It is an effective dish soap and a good value that can be purchased at Dillons, Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store.  I would recommend this product to those looking for a good dish soap.
Christina C.