BY AJAX

Ajax All Purpose Cleaner offers a grease-cutting formula that removes tough dirt and grease. Features fresh lemon scent. Flip cap dispenser gives controlled application and dilution. Use on all floors; bathtubs; walls; toilets; sinks and countertops. Economical? add 1/4 cup to 1/2 bucket (1 gallon) of water.

Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Not as great as lysol but a great, cheaper option for all purpose use. I usually keep these in spray bottles and wipe down everything that needs it.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This cleaner works absolutely amazing.... it has a lovely scent, and helps keep things very clean!!!!
Aubry C.
Works pretty well. I like that it's all-purpose and can be used for counters and floors.
Alex M.
Copenhagen
I'm washing the floors with this one, mainly. Although it is all-pirpose, I made it a floor cleaner and this is what we buy it for now. The whole house smells fantastic after it!
Julie N.
Vanløse
I love the lemon scent in my House. I have three cats (I know 😅) and I wont have my House smell like it though. So I was my floors, and surfaces with this Ajax liquid cleaner.
Trying to purchase Ajax all purpose liquid cleaner, lemon scent, 32 oz. bottle with red flip cap. Can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know of a company that still carries some?