Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAjax
Colgate-Palmolive All-Purpose Liquid Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 32oz

Colgate-Palmolive All-Purpose Liquid Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 32oz

by Ajax

Ajax All Purpose Cleaner offers a grease-cutting formula that removes tough dirt and grease. Features fresh lemon scent. Flip cap dispenser gives controlled application and dilution. Use on all floors; bathtubs; walls; toilets; sinks and countertops. Economical? add 1/4 cup to 1/2 bucket (1 gallon) of water.

Trying to purchase Ajax all purpose liquid cleaner, lemon scent, 32 oz. bottle with red flip cap. Can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know of a company that still carries some?
Start your review of Colgate-Palmolive All-Purpose Liquid Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 32oz!
How would you rate this product?
Daniel M.
Stanton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho este producto, me deja muy limpio los lugares muy sucios me encanta muy por deja la bañera muy limpia y brillante
Kimberly C.
Clifton, CO
Smells great I feel like when I clean with it my home IS CLEAN. It smells clean. Not like the clean like your in a hospital, the clean like you are in a home where someone takes care of their home and want it to smell beautiful.
Emma O.
Kansas City
I really like this product. My pros are that it has a nice lemon scent , not overwhelming. My cons are that it can leave a residue if not mixed with water or wiped up properly. I would definitely buy this product again.
Monze H.
Greenfield, CA
Coming from a Mexican household this and fabuloso is our holy grail! These products don’t disappoint
Sugey J.
Missouri City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Buen producto con el limpio todos mis muebles, baños, cocina, piso, todo es efectivo
Tal A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,128 reviews
Hey 👋🏻 I guess you gotta I know it’s crazy 😜 was that a little too crazy 😜 I gotta I like the
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This cleaner works absolutely amazing.... it has a lovely scent, and helps keep things very clean!!!!
Veronica C.
Downey, CA
Not as great as lysol but a great, cheaper option for all purpose use. I usually keep these in spray bottles and wipe down everything that needs it.
Aubry C.
San Diego
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works pretty well. I like that it's all-purpose and can be used for counters and floors.
Elizabeth F.
Algeciras
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mi multiuso favorito, quita la grasa, aporta brillo y fragancia súper duradera, lo utilizo en suelos y demás superficies