Colgate Palmolive All-Purpose Cleaner, 1 gal Bottle uploaded by Rose C.

BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso 1 gal. Multi-Purpose Cleaner (4-Pack) has a concentrated liquid formula that quickly dissolves stains and dirt on a variety of household surfaces. The fresh lavender scent lingers long after you clean. Multi-surface cleaner. Concentrated non-bleach liquid formula degreases and removes stains quickly. Cleans and leaves a long-lasting lavender scent. Childproof cap. Assembled Depth (in.): 10.8 in. Assembled Height (in.): 5.7 in. Assembled Width (in.): 6.3 in. Bleach Added: No. Cleaning Product Type: All Purpose Cleaner. Cleaning Surface Type: Nonporous. Concentrated: Yes. Hypoallergenic: No. Kills Mildew: No. No-rinse: No. Product Form: Liquid. Product Size (oz.): 128.0. Scent: Lavender.

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Fabuloso is a great product, I love how it is concentrated and you can dilute it. I normally use it for my bathrooms, kitchen and the tile floors. It has a great smell that lasts. This is one of the few cleaning products I need to buy and will continue purchasing.
Leann Z.
largo
Leaves the house cleaning and smelling good my go to for everywhere in the house in love with the product and all that it dose
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product!
Totally worth the price.
. Would maybe buy again.
Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.
Rose C.
Such a great product smells amazing , leaves floors spotless and can be used to wipe content tops
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well