BY SOFTSOAP

• Does anyone know if this would condition your cuticles at...6 Answers
  • "i highly recommend it." in 1 review
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
Great smelling soap that leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. What more could I ask for in a hand soap. The pump is easy to use and hasn't clogged up like others do. Definitely would buy again. Colgate Palmolive #25686 7.5OZ Shea Butter Soap
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
We love Softsoap Shea Butter! A little bit goes a long way. This soap has an amazing smell and is sensitive enough for even our smallest children to use with no problem. It not only meets but exceeds our expectations. I would and do buy this again and again.
Erin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love having your hands feel soft and smell amazing ? I sure do this product is awesome ! The little beads feel really relaxing as you lather up a good wash
Be sure to rinse well otherwise your hands will be sticky !
Daisy Y.
I love it. It keeps hands smooth. I always and usually buy these at the supermarket . The price is 2 for $5 or 6. I like all their scents. It's so fresh. I'm a repeat customer.
Rachel B.
MANTECA, CA
We love this as a family, I really like that some of them are antibacterial as well. Because when your hands have something unmentionable on them you don't want any bacteria left behind at all! I wash my hands about 20 times a day and this helps keep my hands soft.
Kate S.
This hand soap has a great scent for men and women. It doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as some other hand soaps. I use it for my whole family, ranging in age from 1 to mid-thirties. It really is a great product and has a great price.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
one of my favorite hand soaps ever so moisturizing and your hands feel really clean I love the scent and the price is very affordable great for those on a budget!
Melissa A.
Succasunna, NJ
Great smelling hand soap and always does the job. Feels great and keeps my hands clean throughout the day! Bought at my local supermarket always reasonably priced. I would certainly most definitely buy again!
Jessica L.
West new york, NJ
I wash my hands a lot everyday because I cook a lot (caterer) and when I use the bathroom of course lol. So I need a soap that wont leave my hands super dry and irritated. I always love the smell of almond products also
Marcia j.
I've used this a fee tines. It has a great smell and leaves your hands aoft. I am not a big fan of these particular bottles though because they don't touch the bottom of the container so I can never get all the product out, which frustrates me.
Jennifer S.
Garnet Valley, PA
Does anyone know if this would condition your cuticles at all since it has almond oil?