Colgate Pack of 28

by Ajax

Manufacturer: Colgate Palmolive. Pack of 28. Trust all in one pacs to cleanse dishes to a brilliant shine. Hardworking detergent strips stuck-on food. Powerful grease dissolvers provide a thorough clean. Anti-stain agents ensure that dishes stay as beautiful as the day you bought them. Application: Automatic Dishwasher Detergent; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Dirt Types: Cooked-On Grease; Dirt; Food Particles; Organic Matter; Scent: Fresh. Customers also search for: Dishes; Dishwashing; Automatic Dishwashers; Maintenance; Facilities; Upkeep; Restroom; Kitchen; Cleansers, Discount All in One Automatic Dish Detergent Pacs, Fresh Scent, 28/Pack, Buy All in One Automatic Dish Detergent Pacs, Fresh Scent, 28/Pack, Wholesale All in One Automatic Dish Detergent Pacs, Fresh Scent, 28/Pack, 035000444271, 44427PK Dishwasher Detergent

Is this product, kind with the skin?
Start your review of Colgate Pack of 28!
Sandy S.
SOMERTON, AZ
This works for scrubbing the bath tub . when i got shoppping for cleaning products this is my go to. The scent is strong but because its a celaning  products but it leaves the house / bathroom smelling clean and fresh. THe product does do its jobs.
Karen S.
Saint Marys, OH
We bought these one day while pinching pennies. BIG mistake these barely dissolve themselves. When they do dissolve they don't get anything clean. We always rinse very well before loading too.
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
Es muy bueno deja muy limpio huele rico desmancha muy bien además de bien tamaño me gusta
Malaika M.
Worcester, MA
Super easy to use, specially when you’re constantly on the go for classes and work! Works amazingly
Shannon V.
Loves Park
Get dishes super clean even if aren’t scrubbed before I put them in the dishwasher highly recommend
Melinda C.
Princeton, TX
Just recently switched to this. Love the ease of use. I have seen some spots on dishes, but not enough to keep me from buying again. Price is great.
Sarah W.
Evansville, IN
I am constantly running my dishwasher. This really does help get the dishes clean. I tend to rinse off my dishes before I run my dishwasher when I use this product. Just for safe measure. I will be to buying this again.
Emma M.
Corpus christi
It’s okay. It leave white marks sometimes which kinda sucks. But i mean it does the job.
Salazar J.
Mexicali B.C
SE LOS RECOMIENDO! Aparte de que es líquido y no deja residuos, tiene un aroma agradable, deja la ropa muy limpia y no pierden el color.
Vane &.
I must say that it is an excellent product I loved it I have tried it more than once and I have been satisfied.