BY COLGATE #96 in Toothpaste

Strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities.

BENEFITS

• Helps protect teeth against cavities
  • Cleans teeth thoroughly
  • Freshens breath

INGREDIENTS

Active ingredient: Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion).

Inactive ingredients: dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, water, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium saccharin.

Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy how Colgate works. Most of the times I bought Colgate in Mexico because the price is better and it works the same! I loved this because it protects you from cavity and that is great in my opinion! It is very efficient and I would recommend this to other!
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I like this product because it doesn’t feel chalky when I’m brushing my teeth. I don’t have to get an excessive amount of water in my mouth, which is nice. My teeth definitely feel cleaner after I use this toothpaste, there’s virtually no residue left.
Christina L.
San Francisco
As far as toothpaste goes it's middle of the road standard. Yes my teeth are clean and it tastes acceptable. But I don't get that sparkly clean feeling from it and I find I have to brush longer than I should to get a clean feeling.
Fatimah_ A.
Denver, CO
Been using this pasta for over 2 years. I love it, the pasta cleans my teeth very well compared other toothpaste. I love how they came in different flavors. My favorite has to be the mint pasta, keeps my breath smelling good.
Amber V.
Birmingham
I love the Colgate original flavor! My teeth have always had a yellowish tint no matter what I have used to whiten them, so I can’t say that this has helped with that but it has a great flavor and makes my breath feel fresh!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to toothpaste when I'm low on cash. Works great very affordable can get at any store I prefer to Colgate to other brands. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good toothpaste Colgate Original Toothpaste
Aliya R.
I’m not a fan of Colgate. I bought this toothpaste in a bind and just didn’t like it. The taste isn’t my favorite, and neither is the consistency. Still it could just be me, but I personally wouldn’t purchase this again.
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
Honestly, this isn't my favorite toothpaste and I'm only using it because I bought a 2 pack and I want to finish it out. It's easily purchased at any drug or grocery store, and decently priced at only a couple bucks. My teeth don't feel very clean after and my breath doesn't smell very fresh. I have to follow up this product with others in my routine in order to feel fresh for the day. I give 2 stars because it is cheap, but ineffective.
Amber  M.
Not my favorite! I do not like the flavor of this toothpaste at all. I find that it’s almost chalky like and doesn’t make my breath feel fresh hardly at all. It is a very cheap toothpaste but I’ve used others around the same price range that were much more effective.
Amber R.
Cape Girardeau
I love having this toothpaste around the house. It has a lot more uses than just for teeth. I've used it to help with itchy bug bites, for cleaning and many other things. It's my go too!
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
My family usually used Sensodyne. Can anyone out there tell me how this product is for sensitive teeth?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Is this cheaper at Walmart or target?
Andac O.
Bodrum, Mugla
Do you know is it contains flouride?
Angelica C.