BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

Strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities.

BENEFITS

• Helps protect teeth against cavities
  • Cleans teeth thoroughly
  • Freshens breath

INGREDIENTS

Active ingredient: Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion).

Inactive ingredients: dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, water, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium saccharin.

Liz S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this toothpaste since I was a kid! I’ve never needed to change toothpaste brands and it doesn’t really appeal to me either. I get them on sale when they are $.90 or there are Sunday’s coupons. I stock up! I’m a Colgate user for life!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to toothpaste when I'm low on cash. Works great very affordable can get at any store I prefer to Colgate to other brands. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good toothpaste Colgate Original Toothpaste
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
Honestly, this isn't my favorite toothpaste and I'm only using it because I bought a 2 pack and I want to finish it out. It's easily purchased at any drug or grocery store, and decently priced at only a couple bucks. My teeth don't feel very clean after and my breath doesn't smell very fresh. I have to follow up this product with others in my routine in order to feel fresh for the day. I give 2 stars because it is cheap, but ineffective.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
This would be my third choice. I like a toothpaste gel instead o paste and their paste is very gritty and not tasty at all. It’s actually a little strong to taste. If you like it go for it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Colgate cavity protection toothpaste is very product I use it all of the time. I like the peppermint & minty that helps to freshens and gives you deep clean. I re immense product. It helps to whiten your teeth and prevent oral diseases that could ruin your smile. this is a product that does it's job and keeps your smile clean and brite
Yuko S.
It works great but I just really don't like the aftertaste of this toothpaste. I only use it when necessary, because my teeth don't feel particularly fresh even when I do use it.
Rhonda N.
I like this toothpaste.  I has a decent flavor to it and seems to get the job done.  Also, it seems to not have the super harsh minty flavor that many have, which my kids like.  It is right on par with other toothpastes out there as far as taste and how well it works.
Sheila S.
I have tried the other brand with the whitening, but I always return to the Colgate Original.  I like the way it cleans my teeth and the flavor.  It's always a good price and many times there are also coupons as well.  I would buy this product again and would recommend it.  Great value and product!
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
This is a great, affordable toothpaste. It has prevented cavities for me, which is the only feature. It also keeps your breath fresh if you brush after every meal. I'd recommend spending an extra.. like.. 25 cents for a toothpaste with more functions like tooth whitening though.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is excellent! The price for it is totally affordable. My husband and I use this pretty much everyday we are repeat users. The taste is very good no burning it's very effect my teeth feel so soft and clean after using this toothpaste! Recommend this!
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
My family usually used Sensodyne. Can anyone out there tell me how this product is for sensitive teeth?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Is this cheaper at Walmart or target?
Andac O.
Milas, Mugla
Do you know is it contains flouride?
Angelica C.