BY COLGATE

Want a beautiful whiter smile, but don't want to add complicated steps to your routine? Try our New Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen, the first toothbrush with a built-in whitening pen. Brush. Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste. Whiten. Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing. Go.™. Store pen inside brush. It's so quick and easy to use, you will want to use it every day! Now you can get whitening Results, Convenience, AND Affordability...all from one product. Whiter Teeth in just 2 days*, Satisfaction Guaranteed! *For best whitening results, continue to use as directed.

• Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?10 Answers
  • Do you believe you will continue to use the system after the firs...3 Answers
  • Those this relly works ????1 Answers
Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
  • "I drink coffee in the morning, cold tea during the day, and wine in the evening, so my teeth take a beating in a normal 24 hours." in 293 reviews
  • "I did not like the thickness of the toothbrush it made it a bit wide and thicker than most toothbrushes to accommodate the gel pen." in 114 reviews
  • "I absolutely loving the Optic White toothbrush with built-in whitening pen, and Optic white toothpaste, that I received from Influenster." in 95 reviews
  • "Instructions were easy enough to follow and I saw results after just 3 days, a little brightness in my mouth, excitement, but the only thing I don't like is that you don't rinse or anything after using the whitening pen and it leaves this oily waxy sensation on your teeth and lips, aside from that, I love this product." in 79 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and I was expecting somewhat whiter teeth but my teeth were not terribly stained to begin with." in 13 reviews
juanita m.
Miami
I usually use Crest but I saw this item and I decided to try it. I like the idea of have the pen built into the tooth brush keeps everything together. What I didn't like was that you had to leave the cream in until it would go away. It felt weird. I would probably buy it again but it's nothing something that I have bought since I finished using it.
Amanda W.
I thought that this product was going to be awesome but it was anything but. I spent a ridiculous amount on a tooth brush with a built in whitening pen for nothing. the whitening pen did not work one bit and it was a big waste of my money. definitely do not recommend this product. AT ALL
nicky s.
I like this product a lot. I consider the whitening toothpaste to be pretty good since most of the ones I've tried prior to this one don't provide any visible color difference. It provides a 1/2 shade whiter which was impressive based on my experience. The brush itself is too large for my mouth and the polishing pads are more rigid than I expected,  but they feel like they are doing the job. The handle is large due to the pen storage, but the real reason I dinged one star was because the pen was coming loose from the handle during brushing. The pen kept flying out and landing in the sink which was annoying but not a deal breaker. In my opinion, the gel pen worked almost immediately. I felt like I could see whiter teeth after I let the gel set for an hour! Impressive Colgate!
Morgan J.
For the fairly low price, I really like this product in conjunction with the Optic White toothpaste to whiten my teeth. I drink a lot of coffee and tea, so I am always looking to try new whitening products. I like how simple and convenient it is to have the pen in the toothbrush. After using it for a couple of months, I do notice a difference when using it with the toothpaste. I am not a big fan of the applicator for the gel and it feels unsanitary to apply it directly onto my teeth so I recommend putting a little on your finger and applying it that way. Overall it is good enough that I would probably buy it again, but there are better products for whitening your teeth out there if you are looking for drastic results.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I received this in a Voxbox and have used it twice daily since. The toothbrush is a medium bristle and I normally use soft because I brush rather hard (and have been yelled at by my dentist many of times for it), because of this I have had to be extra careful to brush slowly rather than vigorously polishing my teeth. I really appreciate the rubber bits that are in the brush because I really feel those help to buff off the stains. The complimentary toothpaste that came in the box (Colgate Optic White) is nice- not too gritty or liquid. I don't particularly love the taste of the toothpaste but it is not the worst that I've tried; I feel like it effectively freshens my breath and aids in the whitening. The main product in this system is the gel which is easy to apply and doesn't create a hassle. I follow the instructions on the packaging when applying and allow it to set for about thirty seconds before closing my mouth- this is not required according to the packaging but I like to do it. The gel has a strange taste but it's not horrible and it's very easy to spread onto the teeth. It leaves a residue for a very short amount of time but then it vanishes from the mouth.

I have fairly sensitive teeth and have had some bad reactions to other whitening products in the past- this one has caused NO extra sensitivity or adverse reaction, so if you're nervous to try because of previous experiences, I would say give this a go. My teeth were pretty stained before using this due to a very big tea and coffee habit in conjunction with not using any whitening products for a little over a year before this system.

I am very pleased with my results and will continue to use AT LEAST the whitening gel and perhaps the rest of the line.
Michelle B.
I had received this optic white set compliments of the Optic white vox box. This is the best whitening formula I have ever tried and I have tried many. I am a smoker and a coffee drinker. All the other whitening products I've tried are uncomfortable to apply and wipes off easily and optic white does not. Even when I accidentally get some on my fingers I have to use soap and water to get it off because it clings to whatever it touches. The box claims to whiten in two days, and after using it for 3 days I had already received my first compliment that my teeth are whiter after someone looked at a photo of me smiling. I am excited and motivated to keep using it. It was a great idea to make the whitening pen to fit into the toothbrush so that way you are reminded to use it after brushing and it will not get lost or forgotten about. The directions say to twist it 10 times when you first use it but I only twisted it 3-4 times and a big amount had come out, so when you first use it, click it once or twice and wait before twisting it more. Once you use it for the first time, you will only need to twist it once to coat your top teeth, and another time for the bottom teeth. The applicator is great and it works really well to evenly coat your teeth. I like to keep a smile on my face for a few minutes after applying it, to help it but I don't think it is necessary. Some may not like that you have to buy a new toothbrush once your gel runs out, but you should buy a new toothbrush every few months anyways, and this will help me stay hygienic. I am so glad I was chosen to receive this box because I have been searching for a great whitening product and I have found it. #brushwhitenGO
Megan J.
Westminster, MD
I received the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush with a Built-In Whitening Pen complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

After trying out this product for two days, I did actually see results. The yellowing on some of my teeth was greatly reduced and not as noticeable. So the product definitely works, and I believe if used twice a day everyday along with the Optic White toothpaste you get noticeably whiter teeth.

The toothbrush was my favorite part of the entire thing. The little rubber nubs in between the bristles really made me feel like it was getting my teeth super clean. My only complaint about the brush itself is that there is no way to close it off if you do not want to put the whitening pen inside the toothbrush.

I was not a fan of the taste of the Optic White toothpaste at first, but after getting used to it it was not that bad. I felt that using it in conjunction with the whitening pen gave me the best possible results, and that it definitely helped speed up the whitening process.

As for the Built-In Whitening Pen, I thought that it work well overall. Keeping the pen in the toothbrush is an innovative idea that makes it convenient to use. When applying the whitening gel to my teeth, I found that it is somewhat difficult to get it to stay where I wanted it to due to my teeth being somewhat wet. I attempted to dry my teeth before applying the gel which seemed to help a little bit, but I was not able to keep my teeth dry for very long. While the directions say no rinsing, just go; I often felt weird swallowing the whitening gel and ended up spitting it out after a few minutes. Thankfully, the whitening gel did not taste bad, it was actually a somewhat enjoyable taste. I was also thankful that I did not experience as much sensitivity with this whitening pen compared to other whitening products I have used. It felt gentle enough that I could use it twice a day everyday and not be worried about any sensitivity.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this toothbrush and whitening pen for a while now. I notice whitening usually within a day of using it but my teeth were already fairly white. I drink a lot of coffee so I can see the effects of that and how the whitening pen can reverse that. It's easy to use since you do not have to rinse.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product once and it truly helped whiten my teeth. The only downside would have to be that the directions aren't entirely clear on application. I would use this product again as it does help to whiten teeth, I'm just not entirely sure how much whiter they can make your teeth since I ran out before I could find out. I do highly recommend this product to anyone looking to when their teeth simple and at home.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This worked as far as whitening but made my teeth 100 times more sensitive then what they were before using this. I personally wouldnt recommend it. I got it on a survey site for testing purposes.
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Has anyone seen signs of it causing sensitive teeth? My teeth are already sensitive to being with so I'm scared to use it everyday twice a day.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Overall, did you get the results you expected?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Do you need to rinse the pen off before you put it back?
Sidney F.
Burlington, MA
Do you see a big improvement on stubborn stains that you may have on your teeth?