Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#13 in Toothbrushes

Want a beautiful whiter smile, but don't want to add complicated steps to your routine? Try our New Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen, the first toothbrush with a built-in whitening pen. Brush. Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste. Whiten. Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing. Go.™. Store pen inside brush. It's so quick and easy to use, you will want to use it every day! Now you can get whitening Results, Convenience, AND Affordability...all from one product. Whiter Teeth in just 2 days*, Satisfaction Guaranteed! *For best whitening results, continue to use as directed.

Photos (44)
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I am an extreme coffee fanatic, which has, unfortunately, yellowed my teeth. I purchased this product, unsure of what to expect. I have used the Optic White Toothpaste in the past, so when I found a combo pack with a toothpaste bottle, toothbrush, and the gel (which I've been meaning to try forever) I was really excited and nervous. I tried it this morning and loved the soft bristles on the toothbrush, as well as how clean the toothpaste made my mouth feel. The gel was a little difficult to put on (it's thick so a little hard to spread) and it feels very obvious that you're wearing it, not to mention that it's pretty visible for the first couple of hours (or until you've eaten/drunken something). You can also taste it and feel it going down your throat, which is kinda weird. But, through those setbacks, it definitely made a difference after only one use!! I love it!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I bought this one time. It did help some, but it did not last too long. I think the gel did not last long in the pen. I think it should at least last a month or so. I wish that it could last as long as you are suppose to change a toothbrush. I do not know if you could buy a refill of the pen or not. I had used it only once. I like the toothbrush a lot. I also like the toothpaste that came with the toothbrush and the gel pen. I think there could be some improvements for the gel to last longer than 2 - 3 weeks. I forgot how long did it last, but I know it did not last a month. I had it in the beginning of last year. I bought it from my local Walmart.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Newport News, VA
I love love LOVE this whitening pen. I used it once or twice a day and I could see an immediate difference. I started using the optic white toothpaste a week later and it just absolutely boosted the results. The only thing I can even think to complain about is that they don't sell replacements for the whitening pen. I love that it fits right in the toothbrush and it is so convenient for travel and super easy to use, but I really don't want to buy a new toothbrush every month when the whitening gel runs out. If they started selling replacement pens they could have all my money!
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
I absolutely love this brush and pen set! It makes whitening my teeth an easy part of my routine and I use it every day. The whitening pen really works. When I first began to use it, I saw results in as little as three days. It may not work so quickly for everyone, but embarrassingly, my teeth were pretty yellow when I began. I love that the gel has no flavor and that there is no waiting period before eating or drinking. The gel is safe for ingestion and therefore wastes no time in my day. It's a life saver!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I was skeptical when I first tried this product but I've been pleasantly surprised by the effects! I definitely noticed a different in the whiteness of my teeth since using the product, and it has only been a couple of weeks.. I have very sensitive teeth and this hasn't bothered them at all. The only downside is it leaves a layer on your teeth, but after a few minutes the feeling goes away so it isn't really a problem! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I'm a coffee drinker so I was looking for a product that was had some whitening effects. I thought this was a decent, pretty good toothbrush. I didn't mind the whitening pen, but I'm not entirely sure about the results I got from it. It worked well enough, but it wasn't as much to the effect as I expected. Overall, not a bad option to choose instead of using white strips. It was quick and easy to use.
Briley L.
Briley L.
Grand Island, NE
I was pretty skeptical as to whether or not the pen would work. I feel like the toothbrush on its own is amazing! My teeth feel a lot cleaner when I brush, and I can get around my wisdom teeth. The whitening pen is quick and easy to use. The actual paste feels kind of gunky, but smoothd out quickly and continues to work all day. Expensive, but works great, fast!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Oregon, IL
I purchased this product a couple months ago and was surprised to see it worked well. Its a good deal for the price and is great for on the go and trips. I use it every day. The only downside is the whitening gel only adheres well if your teeth are dry. but i do like that i can put it on before i leave the house and people won't know that its there.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Being able to whiten your teeth daily is actually pretty helpful. The only thing I suggest it to make sure for the first couple of minutes after you apply the whitening pen, stay by the sink. You salivate a lot and may need to spit. This actually works really well when paired with a whitening toothpaste and a normal oral hygiene routine!
Ornida G.
Ornida G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the way my mouth and teeth feel after using my toothbrush. Personally, I feel as if after I visit a dentist using this one. I always try to get this toothbrush when I need a new one. It seems to last a little longer than my past purchases. The whitening pen is an added bonus to help my pearly whites remain white.
Leeny J.
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Chattanooga, TN
Has anyone seen signs of it causing sensitive teeth? My teeth are already sensitive to being with so I'm scared to use it everyday twice a day.
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Do you need to rinse the pen off before you put it back?
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San Diego, CA
Overall, did you get the results you expected?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Really want to try this! But I don't know cause I have really sensitive teeth, does it work well with sensitive teeth??