Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
Want a beautiful whiter smile, but don't want to add complicated steps to your routine? Try our New Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen, the first toothbrush with a built-in whitening pen. Brush. Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste. Whiten. Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing. Go.™. Store pen inside brush. It's so quick and easy to use, you will want to use it every day! Now you can get whitening Results, Convenience, AND Affordability...all from one product. Whiter Teeth in just 2 days*, Satisfaction Guaranteed! *For best whitening results, continue to use as directed.see more...
Top Questions See all 73 Q&A
- "I drink coffee in the morning, cold tea during the day, and wine in the evening, so my teeth take a beating in a normal 24 hours." in 293 reviews
- "I did not like the thickness of the toothbrush it made it a bit wide and thicker than most toothbrushes to accommodate the gel pen." in 114 reviews
- "I absolutely loving the Optic White toothbrush with built-in whitening pen, and Optic white toothpaste, that I received from Influenster." in 95 reviews
- "Instructions were easy enough to follow and I saw results after just 3 days, a little brightness in my mouth, excitement, but the only thing I don't like is that you don't rinse or anything after using the whitening pen and it leaves this oily waxy sensation on your teeth and lips, aside from that, I love this product." in 79 reviews
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and I was expecting somewhat whiter teeth but my teeth were not terribly stained to begin with." in 13 reviews
I have fairly sensitive teeth and have had some bad reactions to other whitening products in the past- this one has caused NO extra sensitivity or adverse reaction, so if you're nervous to try because of previous experiences, I would say give this a go. My teeth were pretty stained before using this due to a very big tea and coffee habit in conjunction with not using any whitening products for a little over a year before this system.
I am very pleased with my results and will continue to use AT LEAST the whitening gel and perhaps the rest of the line.
After trying out this product for two days, I did actually see results. The yellowing on some of my teeth was greatly reduced and not as noticeable. So the product definitely works, and I believe if used twice a day everyday along with the Optic White toothpaste you get noticeably whiter teeth.
The toothbrush was my favorite part of the entire thing. The little rubber nubs in between the bristles really made me feel like it was getting my teeth super clean. My only complaint about the brush itself is that there is no way to close it off if you do not want to put the whitening pen inside the toothbrush.
I was not a fan of the taste of the Optic White toothpaste at first, but after getting used to it it was not that bad. I felt that using it in conjunction with the whitening pen gave me the best possible results, and that it definitely helped speed up the whitening process.
As for the Built-In Whitening Pen, I thought that it work well overall. Keeping the pen in the toothbrush is an innovative idea that makes it convenient to use. When applying the whitening gel to my teeth, I found that it is somewhat difficult to get it to stay where I wanted it to due to my teeth being somewhat wet. I attempted to dry my teeth before applying the gel which seemed to help a little bit, but I was not able to keep my teeth dry for very long. While the directions say no rinsing, just go; I often felt weird swallowing the whitening gel and ended up spitting it out after a few minutes. Thankfully, the whitening gel did not taste bad, it was actually a somewhat enjoyable taste. I was also thankful that I did not experience as much sensitivity with this whitening pen compared to other whitening products I have used. It felt gentle enough that I could use it twice a day everyday and not be worried about any sensitivity.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos