Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash

Freshen breath & whiten teeth with the Optic White whitening mouthwash. Featuring hydrogen peroxide for whitening and WhiteSeal technology to seal out new stains.

Does this REALLY work? I have sensitive teeth so I’m looking to get my teeth whiten without increasing sensibility, is this too strong on your teeth ??
Does anyone experience a film after using this product as instructed?
DooEs this whiten teeth effectively?
Start your review of Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash!
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash uploaded by Dominic D.
Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash uploaded by Dominic D.
Colgate might have one of the best whitening mouthwash's on the shelves! The main downfall for me is that it burns my gums and tongue. I am only about to use this about once every other day instead of twice a day. When I use twice a day, I see better results but not worth the pain
Jose P.
Thermal, CA
I would recommend to family and friends it's a safe way to whiten your teeth whitening it takes time to see results but with regular use having a good oral hygiene gives faster and exceptional results.
Priscilla S.
Schertz, TX
Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash uploaded by Priscilla S.
This is both my husbands' and I nighttime mouthwash as part of helping keep our teeth white and stain free. First, we like that it is alcohol free so it won't cause residing gums nor does it have a burning sensation. Not only does it help whiten teeth but it also helps remove surface stains while preventing new ones too. Colgate Optic White Icy Fresh Mint Mouthwash
Mari C.
I'm a coffee drinker so this mouthwash is a must I use it twice a day , so far I notice that with this mouthwash my teeth are white and protecting it from the yellow stains that coffee could bring to your teeths you just have to be constant with it
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love this mouthwash! It definitely does help whiten your teeth and leaves it minty fresh. It burns a little but the results are worth it. It is affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
By far my favorite mouthwash. It is a little bit more on the pricey side but it is worth it for the results!
Yovanna C.
Delano, CA
I use this product after i brush my teeth with colgate optic white toothpaste. I love it. It gives you a refreshing feeling. You will notice a change , i sure did !
Sophia A.
Sacramento, CA
This product works well. This product works good. This product works great this product is good.
Nicola T.
Hamilton, NJ
It has a different bubbly taste to it but it definitely is an important but underrated part of whitening your teeth!
Eli A.
I like that this mouth wash doesn't burn like some of the others. I usually get it from CVS and I mostly buy it when it's on sale and I also have a coupon because the price is pretty high. I would recommend it for the freshness feel you get afterwards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jody F.
Mount Vernon, IN
il y a un an
Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash ? Does this clean as well as a regular alcohol mouth wash?
Jordan C. il y a 7 mois
Yes!!! I love it!
ADELINA M.
San Juan de Sabinas
il y a un an
Colgate Optic White® Whitening Mouthwash ? ¿Qué tan eficas este producto?
Rileigh B. il y a un an
El producto funciono mejor en que usado con la pasta de dientes de Optic White. Es muy eficaz. Por favor perdona mi Español.