BY COLGATE #15 in Mouthwash

Benefits

Freshens breath
Helps Remove Surface Stains on Teeth
2% hydrogen peroxide formula whitens teeth as it freshens breath
WhiteSeal® technology forms a shield around teeth, to help seal out new stains and keep teeth white.

Ingredients

PVM/MA Copolymer
Sodium Saccharin

Eleesha T.
Orleans
I use this product everyday and I really do feel like it is one of the reasons my teeth are whiter! I also have very sensitive teeth and this mouth wash doesn’t hurt my teeth at all! It doesn’t sting your mouth and it tastes decent for being mouth wash. 1 thing I don’t like about this product is the kinda foamy residue it leaves behind, I don’t like but it doesn’t stay very long so I can put with it. Plus it’s cheap, I want to say it was around 4$ I mean come on that’s at least worth getting it and testing it out!!
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. I often get asked about what system I used to whiten my teeth and people are surprised when I tell them I use this mouthwash in conjunction with the toothpaste and nothing else-the results for me are that good! There is a slight flavor that Whiteners have in the mouth wash, not totally masked by the mint flavor, but in no way unbearable. I use this product every other day because i don’t know if my teeth would become sensitive using everyday (never tried it tho tbh, so I just don’t know) but anyway every other day lEaves me with really white teeth and no sensitivity so I’ll continue to do that- have continued to repurchase for a very long time! Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® WHITENING MOUTHWASH
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
This leave your mouth fresh and clean. It also helps keep your teeth white. I've been using off and on for almost 3 years wish it was more affordable because being a single mom some months you just have to buy something cheaper to save money on things your child needs. I wish I could always buy this product line because my teeth are sparkling white , fresh breath, and my teeth are smooth just like I got my teeth cleaned!!
Caroline T.
I like to combine this with my toothpaste that I also use for whitening and I think both of them together works great.
I love Colgate, it’s in my house since I was a kid, it’s a brand we know we can trust. Love the refreshing after using it. I’m always buying it in my house.
Ruby k.
El Paso
La verdad a mí no me gustó , yo soy muy exigente al momento de usar algún producto para mí boca o dientes , y esta marca y tipo de enjuague bucal no me gustó , me deja una sensación como de polvo en mi boca , un sabor muy raro he incómodo , la verdad no me gusta , pero si lo usa mi madre y hermanos , y les ayuda en lo de blanquear los dientes . Solo a mí en lo personal no me gustó
Rashema J.
It left my teeth whiter. HoweVer, the taste while gargling the solution, was horrid. I had to spit it out way before the 20-30 seconds. I used it everyday during my dail routine. I bought this while it was on sale because it can be pricey where I live. I was only satisfied with this product whitening actions but and I will not be purchasing it again.
Mary L.
Deserves zero stars. It tastes really awful (NO TRACE OF MINTY  FLAVOR AT ALL), smells horrible like actual bleach and chlorine, and it's been lingering in my mouth for two days now! I don't know how to get rid of it! It's driving me crazy! Does anyone know how to get rid of the after-taste?

How did this product actually get approved to be marketed? Wish someone slapped my hand from grabbing this off the shelf.

It doesn't even whiten your teeth. Strawberries naturally whiten my teeth better than this.

This made my tongue become coated in white and made it numb. The chlorine taste is really becoming intolerable, and it's starting to give me a headache.  How do people end up giving this product a 4/5 stars??? For $4 it is not worth it.

If anything bad happens to me and turns out this isn't safe, I am definitely going to sue Colgate
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I love this mouthwash so much! I could definitely tell a difference within the first couple times I’ve used this item along with the Colgate optic white toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling so refreshed and clean I could not imagine using anything else! I will definitely repurchase and recommend this to everyone!
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris, IL
This mouthwash tastes super weird, to the point where I didn’t even finish the bottle. It also seemed to make my breath smell after using it even if I had just gotten done brushing. I can’t even tell if it worked because I wasn’t able to use it long enough simply because of the gross flavor it has.
Ce D.
Thomasville
My husband is the mouthwash king. He does not miss a day and sometimes he uses it more than once day. The flavor and formula are great! I have to be care with mouthwash, it can irritate my gums and make my teeth sensitive but this mouthwash does not. It is my go to mouthwash!
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Does this really whiten your teeth?
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
Does this actually whiten teeth?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you find this mouthwash too thick?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Is this product as bad as the optic white toothepaste?
Mikayla M.
Has anyone ever had issues with this mouthwash leaving acne at the corners of your chin and mouth?? Although it worked great on my teeth, I had to stop using this because that happened, and the acne went away as soon as I did..