Colgate Optic White Toothbrushes with Whitening Pen 2-Pack uploaded by Simone B.Colgate Optic White Toothbrushes with Whitening Pen 2-Pack uploaded by Sara M.

BY COLGATE

Built-in whitening pen stores inside of toothbrush, for a convenient and affordable way to get whiter teeth; results in as few as 2 days Whiter teeth in 2 days. High-impact whitening with no waiting and no rinsing. It's as easy as... Brush. Whiten. Go!... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanyn M.
I love this toothbrush! I never thought it would work so well. I bought the soft bristle ome and it was perfect. I noticed results after the first use and have been using it for the past week and a half.. every day I notice even better results!!
Kayla C.
Pearland, TX
I love the idea of this toothbrush. I appreciate the versatility of it and think the quality of this toothbrush is similar and comparable to other toothbrushes I have used by Colgate, which is good. The fact that it comes with a whitening pen is great and it's really helps you maintain a bright smile. The size is average and I appreciate that it's still compact even with the whitening pen. I think it's genius that they incorporated the pen to fit inside the toothbrush. The only complaint I have is that I don't think you should have to remove the pen to use it. They should have somehow allowed you to apply the gel by pressing a button and having it dispense from the actual toothbrush head so you don't have to take it out. Other than that I enjoyed using this and recommend it to anyone looking for a multi benefit product.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
This product is excellent! I've been using it for about a month now and I definitely see a difference my teeth are whiter. It is very effective so far and I would totally recommend I am very satisfied.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
does it's job very well! teeth always feel clean. most toothbrushes are the same to me, but this one is of great quality and i like the whitening. i use it daily! i am very satisfied with this toothbrush.
Jocelyn P.
Logan, UT
I love the whitening pen that the toothbrush comes with! I bought it at walmart. The toothbrush is nice and sturdy. It holds up better than alternative brands. I continue to use this toothbrush because it works so well for me- would definitely recommend!
Estefany M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product I only used it twice it did work but sometimes it would be very sticky on my gums and wouldn't like that part. I wouldn't really recommend it to others. I purchased it at the cvs and target too. No I wouldn't just the fact that it's messy
Tracy D.
Galveston, TX
I saw this product and I immediately wanted to try this product. I bought this toothbrush at walmart and the price was ok. I tried using it every day for two weeks and I did not see much of a difference. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN
I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this product yet...I've been using the whitening treatment along with the toothbrush for about a week and I haven't seen a major difference in the whiteness of my teeth but the brush is good!
Malorie C.
Makes me teeth feel extra clean and my mouth feel fresh all day! The bristles are soft, but extra full to make sure to get in all the tight spots to ensure proper cleaning!
Julianne B.
San Antonio
I am currently using this toothbrush along with the matching toothpaste I do feel like my teeth are getting whiter. The first minute feels weird be the paste is still setting but I would definitely recommend
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What has been your alls experience with the whitening pen?