Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN

BY COLGATE

Get whiter teeth with the Optic White® teeth whitening pen and toothbrush. Whitening that fits into your life, without the hassle or mess. It's as easy as... Brush. Whiten. Go.®

Benefits

5 shades whiter teeth*. Starts working in 1 day*
Toothbrush has specially designed polishing bristles and stain removers
Whitening pen stores conveniently inside the toothbrush
*For advertised results, continue to use as directed for 3 weeks

Available In:

Soft bristles

• Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?10 Answers
  • Do you believe you will continue to use the system after ...3 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive teeth?2 Answers
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE®  TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN
  • "I drink coffee in the morning, cold tea during the day, and wine in the evening, so my teeth take a beating in a normal 24 hours." in 293 reviews
  • "I did not like the thickness of the toothbrush it made it a bit wide and thicker than most toothbrushes to accommodate the gel pen." in 114 reviews
  • "I absolutely loving the Optic White toothbrush with built-in whitening pen, and Optic white toothpaste, that I received from Influenster." in 95 reviews
  • "Instructions were easy enough to follow and I saw results after just 3 days, a little brightness in my mouth, excitement, but the only thing I don't like is that you don't rinse or anything after using the whitening pen and it leaves this oily waxy sensation on your teeth and lips, aside from that, I love this product." in 79 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and I was expecting somewhat whiter teeth but my teeth were not terribly stained to begin with." in 13 reviews
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I believe that this a very smart invention from Colgate 😍😍😍 a special created tooth brush from Colgate to clean the teeth the correct way and a built in whitening pen to complete and finish the whitening process correctly 💗and it is advised to use the mouthwash prior to optic white whitening pen.
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this brush duo for Christmas and I've been using the whitening pen for about a month. I have an electronic toothbrush, so I don't use the brush that came with it and can't speak on it other than that it's pretty big. The whitening pen has a lot of product in it and it really does whiten, however it's given me sensitivity. I started using a sensitivity reducing toothpaste and it's been effective. Overall a good product, but it may not be for people who have naturally sensitive teeth.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is a nice toothbrush because the bristles aren’t too hard or soft so it doesn’t deform your toothbrush if you brush too hard. I don’t really use the whitening gel it comes because mine broke.
Honestly I just bought the toothbrush because I bout the matching toothpaste and mouthwash.
juanita m.
Miami
I usually use Crest but I saw this item and I decided to try it. I like the idea of have the pen built into the tooth brush keeps everything together. What I didn't like was that you had to leave the cream in until it would go away. It felt weird. I would probably buy it again but it's nothing something that I have bought since I finished using it.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I bought this toothbrush in a set with tooth paste with a built-in whitening pen. I love it and use it constantly. It actually does work to whiten teeth. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Danielle G.
Oceanside, CA
I love it, if you use the whitening pen everytime you brush you’ll notice a difference in just a few days! It doesn’t taste pleasant but I guess that’s the price to have to pay!
Amanda W.
I thought that this product was going to be awesome but it was anything but. I spent a ridiculous amount on a tooth brush with a built in whitening pen for nothing. the whitening pen did not work one bit and it was a big waste of my money. definitely do not recommend this product. AT ALL
Shanyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothbrush! I never thought it would work so well. I bought the soft bristle ome and it was perfect. I noticed results after the first use and have been using it for the past week and a half.. every day I notice even better results!!
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this tooth brush. It's amazing for its cheap price. It has a tongue cleaner on the back and extremely hard bristles to do that deep clean. I definitely love how my mouth feels after and I don't bleed with it. This is a great tooth brush.
Natalie H.
richmond
To me this toothbrush at first seems fairly basic to me. The brush works to scrub plaque and clean my teeth effectively. However, what sets this toothbrush apart is that it comes with a whitening paste attached to the tooth brush. I love this idea! The whitening pen is fairly small which it has to be on order to effective spread on to your teeth, so I love that it is attached to the brush! I’ll never loose it. I love products that whiten teeth because I am an avid coffee drinker and have suffered from coffee stains on my teeth. However, the pen works to whiten my teeth without leaving them feeling sensitive. I have had problems in the past with certain strips that make my teeth so sensitive that I cannot even eat hard foods. I have never had that problem with this product. Additionally I can sleep with it on without even knowing it’s there( another problem I had with strips). For a whitening pen and toothbrush, this product is very affordable. Often times whitening products can break the bank, but not this one! I always recommend this product when someone complements or asks about my white teeth, so now I would love to recommend this product to you! Love it and will be buying it again as soon as mine runs out (so far I’ve had it for 3 months which is awesome)!
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Has anyone seen signs of it causing sensitive teeth? My teeth are already sensitive to being with so I'm scared to use it everyday twice a day.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Overall, did you get the results you expected?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Do you need to rinse the pen off before you put it back?
Sidney F.
Dumfries, VA
Do you see a big improvement on stubborn stains that you may have on your teeth?