Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN

BY COLGATE

Get whiter teeth with the Optic White® teeth whitening pen and toothbrush. Whitening that fits into your life, without the hassle or mess. It's as easy as... Brush. Whiten. Go.®

Benefits

5 shades whiter teeth*. Starts working in 1 day*
Toothbrush has specially designed polishing bristles and stain removers
Whitening pen stores conveniently inside the toothbrush
*For advertised results, continue to use as directed for 3 weeks

Available In:

Soft bristles

Colgate® OPTIC WHITE®  TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN
  • "I drink coffee in the morning, cold tea during the day, and wine in the evening, so my teeth take a beating in a normal 24 hours." in 293 reviews
  • "I did not like the thickness of the toothbrush it made it a bit wide and thicker than most toothbrushes to accommodate the gel pen." in 114 reviews
  • "I absolutely loving the Optic White toothbrush with built-in whitening pen, and Optic white toothpaste, that I received from Influenster." in 95 reviews
  • "Instructions were easy enough to follow and I saw results after just 3 days, a little brightness in my mouth, excitement, but the only thing I don't like is that you don't rinse or anything after using the whitening pen and it leaves this oily waxy sensation on your teeth and lips, aside from that, I love this product." in 79 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and I was expecting somewhat whiter teeth but my teeth were not terribly stained to begin with." in 13 reviews
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I believe that this a very smart invention from Colgate 😍😍😍 a special created tooth brush from Colgate to clean the teeth the correct way and a built in whitening pen to complete and finish the whitening process correctly 💗and it is advised to use the mouthwash prior to optic white whitening pen.
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this brush duo for Christmas and I've been using the whitening pen for about a month. I have an electronic toothbrush, so I don't use the brush that came with it and can't speak on it other than that it's pretty big. The whitening pen has a lot of product in it and it really does whiten, however it's given me sensitivity. I started using a sensitivity reducing toothpaste and it's been effective. Overall a good product, but it may not be for people who have naturally sensitive teeth.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is a nice toothbrush because the bristles aren’t too hard or soft so it doesn’t deform your toothbrush if you brush too hard. I don’t really use the whitening gel it comes because mine broke.
Honestly I just bought the toothbrush because I bout the matching toothpaste and mouthwash.
Danielle B.
Waverly, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this whitening system. I use this in combination with the Colgate optic white toothpaste. I use the whitening pen about 3-4 days a week and my teeth have never been whiter! The only thing that isn’t he most pleasant is while the whitener is on your teeth, since it is just like residue and not in a strip, like with crest white strips. Very worth it though!
juanita m.
Miami
I usually use Crest but I saw this item and I decided to try it. I like the idea of have the pen built into the tooth brush keeps everything together. What I didn't like was that you had to leave the cream in until it would go away. It felt weird. I would probably buy it again but it's nothing something that I have bought since I finished using it.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I bought this toothbrush in a set with tooth paste with a built-in whitening pen. I love it and use it constantly. It actually does work to whiten teeth. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Danielle G.
Oceanside, CA
I love it, if you use the whitening pen everytime you brush you’ll notice a difference in just a few days! It doesn’t taste pleasant but I guess that’s the price to have to pay!
Colleen L.
Nashville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m really enjoying this product so far. I just started using it, but already see a slight difference in my teeth shade. The toothbrush has a nice texture that really cleans my teeth and the whitening gel starts bubbling as soon as it’s applied. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, too. Can’t wait to see the long term results!
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush does its work like any other brush lol. I mean I love how it’s smooth and how good it works. I recommend this it’s super inexpensive and BRUSH YOUE TEETHHHH.
Amanda W.
I thought that this product was going to be awesome but it was anything but. I spent a ridiculous amount on a tooth brush with a built in whitening pen for nothing. the whitening pen did not work one bit and it was a big waste of my money. definitely do not recommend this product. AT ALL
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Has anyone seen signs of it causing sensitive teeth? My teeth are already sensitive to being with so I'm scared to use it everyday twice a day.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Overall, did you get the results you expected?
Sidney F.
Dumfries , VA
Do you see a big improvement on stubborn stains that you may have on your teeth?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Do you need to rinse the pen off before you put it back?

Colgate® OPTIC WHITE®  TOOTHBRUSH + WHITENING PEN