Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Fresh Mint Gel - 6 ounce

Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Fresh Mint Gel - 6 ounce

Removes 6X more surface stains with micro-polishing action (*vs. ordinary non whitening toothpaste, after 2 weeks of continued use.)New surface stain removal technology for Colgate Optic WhiteContains clinically proven technology to safely remove surface stainsHelps prevent new stains from forming, so teeth stay whiter longerIt?s enamel-safe whitening, that?s good for daily useFluoride formula to protect against cavitiesFresh mint gel formula to help freshen breath

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Fresh Mint Gel - 6 ounce!
How would you rate this product?
I started using this to prevent teeth from yellowing and staining. I don’t drink coffee and don’t smoke so I guess that helps. However, I like my colorful foods and that contributes to yellowing of teeth overtime. I am really not sure if this toothpaste whitens as it is hard to notice change when you’re looking at your teeth everyday. I think it helps in preventing the yellowing of teeth. I like the fresh mint taste. It’s refreshing! Price is pretty reasonable, even better when on sale!

Looking for your answer?