Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Colgate Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 35oz

Colgate® Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 3.5oz

Colgate® Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 3.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 3.5oz!
Philadelphia, PA
Colgate® Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 3.5oz uploaded by Rikki R.
I haven’t noticed my teeth getting any whiter than when I’ve used other toothpastes but my teeth feel clean and my breath smells fresh.
Bremen, GA
Colgate® Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 3.5oz uploaded by Makenzie F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I really like this toothpaste. It does have a slight baking soda taste but it’s not bad at all. It’s mint flavored but it won’t burn your mouth like some I’ve tried. I buy this and it keeps my teeth really white.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great toothpaste. I definitely noticed my teeth getting brighter which I like. I wish it was a bit mintier because I feel that the taste fades pretty quickly. Other than that I really like this toothpaste a lot.
Harker Hts, TX
I love having a great smile and smelling fresh as if I just left the dentist. Optic white and the mouth wash had helped me a great deal with dental hygiene!
Avon
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice for first starting out whitening your teeth, but after a while they just do not get much whiter. Where I will say the taste is very durable and a nice mint flavor. Would recommend for a friend.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Costco
I’m loving this toothpaste! I’m a daily coffee drinker and this helps my teeth stay it’s pearly best. I get mine at Costco for cost.
I saw this in Target and decided to try it. It has subtly been whitening my teeth, but not blindingly white, just a few shades. It does have a very minty taste, so if you dont like mint, dont use it. I will continue to use it to help prevent stains from coffee and other foods and drinks.
Grandville, MI
My uncle is a dentist and he and my cousin recommended this toothpaste to me awhile back to help with simple whitening. I've been using it for 5+ years now and I love it! It really is a simple way to whiten your teeth up. I'd recommend this to anyone that doesn't have overly sensitive teeth or gums.
i have been using this toothpaste for a really long time and i think it gets the job done perfectly! it helped whiten my teeth and proceeded to keep them at the whites they can be! highly recommend
Manhattan Bch, CA
Colgate® Optic White Sparkling Mint Whitening Toothpaste - 3.5oz uploaded by kelsey |.
This is my FAVORITE toothpaste. It is SPICY but leaves your breath feeling fresh! My teeth have never ever been whiter! If i don’t use this toothpaste it doesn’t even feel like I’m brushing my teeth. For me, it was a game changer ! Give it a whirl, thank me later.

Looking for your answer?