Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Colgate OPTIC WHITE RADIANT BEAUTY

Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® RADIANT™ BEAUTY

The new Radiant™™ Toothpaste by Colgate®® Optic White®® goes beyond the surface to whiten teeth from the inside and out, allowing your natural radiance to shine through for a brighter, more radiant you.

Reverses 5 Years of Discoloration

Benefits

Introducing Radiant™, by Colgate® Optic White®

Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Unlike other whitening toothpastes, Radiant™ whitens teeth both inside and out. It removes deep set teeth stains below the tooth’s surface for a Radiant™, whiter smile.
Reverses 5 years of discoloration*
*When brushing twice daily for four weeks

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Saccharin
Disodium Pyrophosphate
Sucralose
BHT

ITT actually works? How different are your teeth before using this and after?
who tried this toothpaste, what can you say?
What a difference between this one and the original whitening toothpaste ?
Start your review of Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® RADIANT™ BEAUTY!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing! When I bought it I was super skeptical like I always am with whitening tooth paste but this stuff works great!!in reviews
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
@Influenster, #SonrisaColgate, #contest I love this toothpaste. It works I been using for such a long time. The flavor is good. I will continue to buy this product. I recommend its the only page we use.
Stephanie E.
Manteca , CA
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® RADIANT™ BEAUTY uploaded by Stephanie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this toothpaste for 2 months now and it has helped me whiten my teeth do in love with this product for sure my must have leaves my breath feeling fresh as well.
Adriana  .
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® RADIANT™ BEAUTY uploaded by Adriana  .
Good results for the shade on my teeth ,but won't use it because I have sensitive teeth so I need a special toothpast for that issue.
Vanessa L.
Orange , CA
This toothpaste is great. I started using it one week ago and it seems to be slowly working and whitening my teeth. It also doesn't have a funny taste like some whitening toothpastes have. I would definitely recommend this to others and will buy this product when I finish the one I have.
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love whitening toothpaste! makes my teeth look nice and bright! highly recommend! Not to mention a really good price
jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste safely whitens the inside as well as the outside of my teeth. 100% Satisfied!! Love how this helps with Whitening, Bad Breath, Cavity Prevention, and Plaque!
Amy G.
Port Hueneme, CA
I literally stock this stuff up. With having stomach issues and cancer treatment I've struggled south my teeth care. It not only feels clean and fresh but I'm left feeling as they are white and bright.
Yisel N.
I used it about a week and a half but I did notice a difference, I only got to use my free sample but I'm for sure buying a bigger tube of this toothpaste!
Estefania G.
It always makes a difference when I use it. I try to brush my teeth as much as I can, especially after drinking any dark drinks. The whitening isn't that good, but you can tell the difference.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
While I really do like this product I don't find it to be any better than the original optic white toothpaste. It doesn't really whiten your teeth but it for sure keeps them white.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-b6eb9
il y a 4 ans
Millene A. il y a 4 ans
I personally prefer Colgate over Crest. I can usually find Colgate for better deals and I like the taste more.