BY COLGATE #16 in Toothpaste

The new Radiant™™ Toothpaste by Colgate®® Optic White®® goes beyond the surface to whiten teeth from the inside and out, allowing your natural radiance to shine through for a brighter, more radiant you.

Reverses 5 Years of Discoloration

Benefits

Introducing Radiant™, by Colgate® Optic White®

Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Unlike other whitening toothpastes, Radiant™ whitens teeth both inside and out. It removes deep set teeth stains below the tooth’s surface for a Radiant™, whiter smile.
Reverses 5 years of discoloration*
*When brushing twice daily for four weeks

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Does this really whiten teeth? If so how long did it take...3 Answers
vicki b.
Burlington , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I figured out something today! Here is a product review and a mystery solved:TL;DR- Don't use Radiant Colgate Optic White Beauty toothpaste. It causes sensitivity, burns, cuts and other unpleasant side effects, well documented by lots of other consumers. Hydrogen peroxide in toothpaste = OUCH!I have been using the Colgate Optic White Beauty toothpaste on and off for a few months. It seemed to work quite well at whitening my teeth, but I didn't like how sensitive my mouth felt so would only use it 2/3 times a week. I didn't think much of it at the time.During this time, I also started having issues with the swelling of my tongue, sore skin in my mouth, cuts on my lips, cuts in the corner of my lips and pain. I thought it was something to do with my diet, and tried making some changes. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I've been using chapstick regularly, and still this kept happening.Today I was looking for causes of this and remedies online, and stumbled across other compaints from people who had issues with the Colgate Optic White toothpaste. They sound very similar to mine. I realized that the soreness and cuts always matched when I was using the toothpaste. I just used it before I started googling the issue, and feel silly for not realizing this was causing it earlier. My tongue is definitely swollen, my mouth is sore, the cuts keep opening up- and all of it seems much more painful right after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste tonight.I am very concerned that this product is still on shelves when there are so many people who have had bad reactions to it. I have trusted the Colgate brand for most of my life, and I am very disappointed to have had this experience with this product. It's gotten to the point where every time I open my mouth to eat something or yawn, the cuts in the corner of my mouth open up again.I'd highly recommend avoiding this toothpaste, or seeing if you have the same issues before using it everyday. I'm writing to Colgate to complain about this product, and hope this review helps some of you not go through the same pain as I did!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I am constantly getting asked how I get my teeth so white... honestly, I had not noticed the gradual difference. I used to not think these more expensive whitening toothpastes were worth the extra few bucks, but I began to buy them consistently for years for my husband and I, and my teeth have slowly whitened over time! I use this, and REFUSE to drink teas and coffees without a straw (may they be hot OR cold)! (Below is my teeth in different lighting, filter-free, editing-free!) I drink both tea and coffee (cups and cups of both) EVERYDAY, so trust me, my tips work!
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
The most favorite toothpaste ever! I got a sample in one box and since that time I have been in love. I use together with my electric toothbrush and for the first time in my life I do see the results! It whitens, I like a fresh taste. I am satisfied and will be repurchasing! P.S. I heard that for some people this product is a bit harsh, I would advise to get a sample firstly.
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven't found a toothpaste that actually does what it says it does. I really want super Whit teeth but it sucks when I pay more for the social stuff that apparently whitens more and I see no change. Not sure what the best toothpaste option is out there for me but I am still searching. I do prefer Colgate over crest only because Colgate doesn't leave a weird residue in my mouth like crest does.
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
I loved the Colgate Optic White. I literally can pay a few bucks for a pearly white smile instead of going to the dentist and paying hundreds for some expensive teeth whitening. I get so many compliments. I recommended it to someone who had some discoloration on his teeth due to cigarette smoking and since it has gotten a lot better. I highly recommend to notice a change at a inexpensive price.
It really works! It’s really hard to find something that really whitens your teeth. A lot of toothpaste claim that they whiten your teeth but honestly .. does it really ? I feel like it’s convenient for someone to say their product that they know everyone uses does something that everyone wants ! I mean who doesn’t want white teeth. I’ve rarely seen a toothpaste brand that didn’t say “whitens teeth”. In all honesty this product means what they say! I’d definitely continue to buy it !
Mariana T.
Santa Ana
it was very food for my first time. although it was irritating for my eyes. overall it was great had a strong effect in my breath the whole day. i did see a little progress though not much but it was satisfying to me to see my teeth a but different.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is okay. I received a sample in my walmart beauty box. It has a good taste, it works to help improve the cleanliness and whitens your teeth at least 1 shade brighter. It does not sting or burn your guns. I have been using it regularly and i will purchase it again.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
This toothpaste has more whitening power than any other I have tried!  Inexpensive compared to other pricey whitening brand, it immediately lifts stains from coffee, Soda and red wine. It’s the only toothpaste I use now. I highly recommended!
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
La pasta en si si funciona pero no tan rápido como dicen en la tele ...nose si Ami nomas pero yo sentí k se me estaba descarapelando la boca y labios como que cada vez que me tallaba se me venían cueritos ...y aparte me ardía oh me picaba la boca por dentro ....
Me gusta probar nuevos productos pero ahí veces que te llevas una mala esperiensia con ellos ....
Brianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really whiten teeth? If so how long did it take to see results?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did you think this toothpaste taste bad?
Neliana M.
It is really good?
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish I could clear my teeth, because I love how they look white, they look really healthy. Will this work for me?
Daisy N.