BY COLGATE

Benefits

For 4 shades visibly whiter teeth*

Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
It’s enamel-safe whitening, that’s good for daily use.
Fluoride formula to protect against cavities
*when brushing twice daily for 6 weeks.
**Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my ...3 Answers
  • I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is t...1 Answers
Janna H.
Kenosha, WI
I am not the biggest fan of this product. I brush my teeth morning and night and floss a couple times a week. After using two tubes of this toothpaste I have not seen a diffrence in my teeth color. I am very dissipointed in that aspect of the toothpaste but it does make my teeth feel fresh and clean but I feel most toothpastes do that anyway. I would not invest my money in this. ( side note I am not a coffee drinker or soda drinker so I do not have those staining my teeth)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow, I am not a fan of whitening toothpaste. Except, for this toothpaste; Colgate did good with this one!! The flavor I got was called glistening mint. It honestly gives you results in like 3-4 days y'all!!😳 The flavor isn't too hot or too minty it's just right. It's a little more than your normal toothpaste, but it's definitely worth it. There are honestly no cons to this paste. It works great and taste great, you won't be sorry!!
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM WHITEN & PROTECT COOL MINT Toothpaste
Faviola R.
I LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE!! I say really big differences in my smile after a few uses. I love it I have somewhat sensitive teeth and this does not bother me (of course we are all different). I 100% recommend this to everyone for a beautiful smile this is always my first pick of toothpaste.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love having a great toothpaste and this one is so great I love using this one it really brightens your teeth right up I use it everyday I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone trying to brighten and whitening your teeth
Cecilia L.
This has really helped whiten my teeth in just a week without the additional help of whitening strips. Really fresh taste and you can always find a coupon for it which is a plus
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel so minty and fresh and it really does whiten so nicely. I can still drink coffee after a teeth cleaning if I use this toothpaste
Daisey (.
Ennis
I use this everyday, it’s amazing to keep my teeth nice and white! Helps keep plaque off as well, definitely freshens your teeth and breath up! I recommend it to anyone who needs a whitening toothpaste but has sensitive teeth!
lydia t.
miami
Love this toothpaste! Has given me such a bright smile, one that no other toothpaste has ever given me! I’m so glad I finally decided to try this toothpaste, who i also pair with the optic white mouthwash. The duo is great!!
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I've found that whitened my teeth after just a few uses,especially without making my teeth even more sensitive. For that reason alone,it's my favorote toothpaste. ❤
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this. Seriously whiter teeth after one day. A little pricey, and maybe doesn’t taste as great as other toothpastes. It is light and bubbly. Really works well though!!
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my teeth look extra white. I got this toothpaste because of what is written on the cover, and I want to believe it will actually work. WI'll my teeth get any whiter than now or its all a fraud?
Angelique V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is that really true?

back