BY COLGATE

Benefits

For 4 shades visibly whiter teeth*

Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
It’s enamel-safe whitening, that’s good for daily use.
Fluoride formula to protect against cavities
*when brushing twice daily for 6 weeks.
**Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my ...3 Answers
  • I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is t...1 Answers
Janna H.
Kenosha, WI
I am not the biggest fan of this product. I brush my teeth morning and night and floss a couple times a week. After using two tubes of this toothpaste I have not seen a diffrence in my teeth color. I am very dissipointed in that aspect of the toothpaste but it does make my teeth feel fresh and clean but I feel most toothpastes do that anyway. I would not invest my money in this. ( side note I am not a coffee drinker or soda drinker so I do not have those staining my teeth)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow, I am not a fan of whitening toothpaste. Except, for this toothpaste; Colgate did good with this one!! The flavor I got was called glistening mint. It honestly gives you results in like 3-4 days y'all!!😳 The flavor isn't too hot or too minty it's just right. It's a little more than your normal toothpaste, but it's definitely worth it. There are honestly no cons to this paste. It works great and taste great, you won't be sorry!!
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM WHITEN & PROTECT COOL MINT Toothpaste
Faviola R.
I LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE!! I say really big differences in my smile after a few uses. I love it I have somewhat sensitive teeth and this does not bother me (of course we are all different). I 100% recommend this to everyone for a beautiful smile this is always my first pick of toothpaste.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love having a great toothpaste and this one is so great I love using this one it really brightens your teeth right up I use it everyday I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone trying to brighten and whitening your teeth
Cecilia L.
This has really helped whiten my teeth in just a week without the additional help of whitening strips. Really fresh taste and you can always find a coupon for it which is a plus
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel so minty and fresh and it really does whiten so nicely. I can still drink coffee after a teeth cleaning if I use this toothpaste
lydia t.
miami
Love this toothpaste! Has given me such a bright smile, one that no other toothpaste has ever given me! I’m so glad I finally decided to try this toothpaste, who i also pair with the optic white mouthwash. The duo is great!!
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I've found that whitened my teeth after just a few uses,especially without making my teeth even more sensitive. For that reason alone,it's my favorote toothpaste. ❤
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this. Seriously whiter teeth after one day. A little pricey, and maybe doesn’t taste as great as other toothpastes. It is light and bubbly. Really works well though!!
Jackie H.
I've loved using this toothpaste for the past year or two ! Although I don't think I've seen such drastic changes in whitening, I think this toothpaste is very comfortable to use daily! This toothpaste foams up well, feels clean, and leaves a nice clean feeling in your mouth! I appreciate that there's always sales for this toothpaste and that you can buy it in bulk at Costco :)

Not much else to say on a toothpaste since again, I didn't see any drastic changes of my teeth lightening in shades, but I'm assuming this toothpaste is still doing its job since my teeth aren't necessarily yellow or PEARLY WHITE by any means. I'm your dentist's nightmare patient since I drink both coffee, tea, and wine religiously and my teeth seem to be fine without stains, so I probably have to thank my toothbrushing technique and this Colgate toothpaste!
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my teeth look extra white. I got this toothpaste because of what is written on the cover, and I want to believe it will actually work. WI'll my teeth get any whiter than now or its all a fraud?
Angelique V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is that really true?

back