BY COLGATE

Benefits

For 4 shades visibly whiter teeth*

Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
It’s enamel-safe whitening, that’s good for daily use.
Fluoride formula to protect against cavities
*when brushing twice daily for 6 weeks.
**Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is t...1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow, I am not a fan of whitening toothpaste. Except, for this toothpaste; Colgate did good with this one!! The flavor I got was called glistening mint. It honestly gives you results in like 3-4 days y'all!!😳 The flavor isn't too hot or too minty it's just right. It's a little more than your normal toothpaste, but it's definitely worth it. There are honestly no cons to this paste. It works great and taste great, you won't be sorry!!
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM WHITEN & PROTECT COOL MINT Toothpaste
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love having a great toothpaste and this one is so great I love using this one it really brightens your teeth right up I use it everyday I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone trying to brighten and whitening your teeth
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel so minty and fresh and it really does whiten so nicely. I can still drink coffee after a teeth cleaning if I use this toothpaste
lydia t.
miami
Love this toothpaste! Has given me such a bright smile, one that no other toothpaste has ever given me! I’m so glad I finally decided to try this toothpaste, who i also pair with the optic white mouthwash. The duo is great!!
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I've found that whitened my teeth after just a few uses,especially without making my teeth even more sensitive. For that reason alone,it's my favorote toothpaste. ❤
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this. Seriously whiter teeth after one day. A little pricey, and maybe doesn’t taste as great as other toothpastes. It is light and bubbly. Really works well though!!
Amelia H.
Peoria
Good tooth paste, can cause some sensitivity, I did see some improvement in my teeth, but works best in conjunction with another whitening product. I picked this up at Target.
Jackie H.
I've loved using this toothpaste for the past year or two ! Although I don't think I've seen such drastic changes in whitening, I think this toothpaste is very comfortable to use daily! This toothpaste foams up well, feels clean, and leaves a nice clean feeling in your mouth! I appreciate that there's always sales for this toothpaste and that you can buy it in bulk at Costco :)

Not much else to say on a toothpaste since again, I didn't see any drastic changes of my teeth lightening in shades, but I'm assuming this toothpaste is still doing its job since my teeth aren't necessarily yellow or PEARLY WHITE by any means. I'm your dentist's nightmare patient since I drink both coffee, tea, and wine religiously and my teeth seem to be fine without stains, so I probably have to thank my toothbrushing technique and this Colgate toothpaste!
Alyssa R.
Naperville
This toothpaste has great whitening power without being too harsh on sensitive teeth. I wouldn't say it lives up to the claims that it'll make your teeth four shades lighter so quickly, but I saw noticeable differences in shade after about 2 weeks. I love this product and my teeth love it too!
Stevie L.
I've been using this toothpaste for over a month and it's phenomenal! My smile is much brighter and whiter! Using it twice a day has really improved the look of my teeth. For the longest time I was using the Crest 2 step whitening tooth paste and it was costly and came with very little product. I was disappointed with that and decided to try this toothpaste and I am so glad I did! My husband has been complementing me on the whiteness of my teeth! Highly recommend this product.
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my teeth look extra white. I got this toothpaste because of what is written on the cover, and I want to believe it will actually work. WI'll my teeth get any whiter than now or its all a fraud?
Angelique V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is that really true?