BY COLGATE

Dazzle Without the Hassle™
Express White is Colgate’s fastest teeth whitening toothpaste ever.

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days* just by brushing.
Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient.**
Safe for daily use. Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection.
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks. **Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Benefits
Whiter teeth in 3 days*

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days just by brushing*
Goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten with the professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
Safe for daily use
Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks.
**Versus Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there ...2 Answers
  • How is the result of that toothpaste? Goes it really that...1 Answers
  • Does this actually white your teeth in Just 3 days? 3 Answers
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ EXPRESS WHITE Toothpaste Freshmint
  • "I brushed 3 times a day for two weeks using this toothpaste exclusively with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and have seen wonderful results." in 14 reviews
  • "ITs also safe for enamel so thats a plus & its super affordable and does not make my teeth sensitive like many whitening products." in 6 reviews
  • "i loved the minty flavor of this product but when i used it it made my mouth really warm, i didnt like that." in 4 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack." in 4 reviews
  • "* I received a complimentary sample from Influenster for review purposes." in 3 reviews
Corianne S.
Malvern, PA
Wow! As an avid coffee drinker, I have a difficult time keeping my teeth white, let alone trying to lighten them further without a treatment. My teeth were noticably whiter within a week and have stayed bright throughout the month, even with 2-3 coffees a day! I also have sensitive teeth and have not experienced any changes in sensitivity while using this toothpaste - ABSOLUTELY recommend!
Ksenia E.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
This is my all time favorite whitening toothpaste, whitening effect is the most noticeable of all the toothpaste I've used before. I pick it up whenever I'm in the store and try to stock up ahead. My favorite thing about it - it's enamel safe. But still I recommend taking at least 2 weeks break in 2 month and use more high calcium products to really keep your teeth nice and healthy. The only thing I don't about this product is that it has such a sharp and toxic taste. But overall it's a great product and I enjoy using it.
Melissa C.
Farr west , Ut
Got this in my xovoxbox and love it, my teeth feel so clean. And after using it only a few times my teeth are a little bit whiter already.
Jossalyn A.
Cumberland, RI
I love this toothpaste. It makes your mouth and teeth feel so fresh and clean. I love the little bubble feel it gives while brushing. On a plus side, it whitens your teeth too. I will be buying this product for sure.
Ava R.
Woodstock, GA
Currently my favorite toothpaste, after brushing i have a nice fresh clean feeling. sometimes the toothpaste doesn't bubble/foam up while brushing, not sure why that happens and i then have to reapply more toothpaste.
Janis R.
Hayward, CA
I really liked this toothpaste, it helps a lot in keeping your teeth looking whiter for a longer period after a bleaching treatment. great to everyday use and to maintain and get wither teeth, 100% recommend. I will definitely buy it again
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually like this product, I’m always looking for products that can make my teeth look a little more whiter. Teeth is a very important thing and it’s always nice to have clean, shiny white teeth.
Kara s.
Joplin, MO
I bought this as an alternative to teeth whitening products and I can say every time I use it I see results!
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack. I have been using it for two weeks now and have seen a nice, light difference. I feel like it may be making my gums and teeth a little sensitive because it recommends 2 minutes of brushing/soaking and that's a long time for basically bleaching your teeth, at least if you don't do it any other time. I do like the results so far - it suggests 4 weeks for noticeable results so I will post a before and after picture soon!
Patti L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothpaste that leaves my teeth clean and fresh I use this every day the only toothpaste I like
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work on really stained teeth?
sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY
Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Has anyone noticed their teeth being a little sensitive to temperature changes, going from hot to cold drinks/food?!
I was wondering does this really work? I need a good whitener.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Does it really lighten your teeth ?

Walmart