BY COLGATE

Dazzle Without the Hassle™
Express White is Colgate’s fastest teeth whitening toothpaste ever.

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days* just by brushing.
Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient.**
Safe for daily use. Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection.
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks. **Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Benefits
Whiter teeth in 3 days*

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days just by brushing*
Goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten with the professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
Safe for daily use
Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks.
**Versus Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there ...2 Answers
  • How is the result of that toothpaste? Goes it really that...1 Answers
  • Does this actually white your teeth in Just 3 days? 3 Answers
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ EXPRESS WHITE Toothpaste Freshmint
  • "I brushed 3 times a day for two weeks using this toothpaste exclusively with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and have seen wonderful results." in 14 reviews
  • "ITs also safe for enamel so thats a plus & its super affordable and does not make my teeth sensitive like many whitening products." in 6 reviews
  • "i loved the minty flavor of this product but when i used it it made my mouth really warm, i didnt like that." in 4 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack." in 4 reviews
  • "* I received a complimentary sample from Influenster for review purposes." in 3 reviews
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Colgate Optic White for my in between teeth whitening maintenance, not effective enough for the single whitening option. But perfect for up keep. Leaves teeth feeling fresh clean, and no harsh chemicals or taste.
Yessiee M.
Visalia, CA
I've wanted to buy Crest's whitening toothpaste but Colgate is always more reasonably priced. We do like the flavor and consistency- not chalky or gritty. I know it has helped get and keep our smiles bright but they only work to a certain point.
Breanna W.
Call, TX
The only toothpaste I will use! As someone who’s obsessed with their teeth I love this product! If I go a couple days without it (using a different toothpaste) i notice my teeth not feeling as clean or as white.
Stacey C.
I love all Colgate toothpastes! But this one is my favorite hands down. I typically buy this at the grocery store depends on where the sales are. I have used this toothpaste for probably at least a year now. It cleans and whitens my teeth at once. I would recommend this to friends and family!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
That three days of whitening I do not think so, besides I do not like the taste but it makes a good foam, I do not think it works for teeth that are already very yellow. I do not know if I would buy it again.
maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate optic white express white toothpaste is the best version of the Colgate toothpastes in my
Opinion! If you're constant and have teeth routine you can see results in a few weeks :) I recommend it !
Michelle M.
This is the best whitening toothpaste that I have tried. After just one brushing you can see a definite improvement. Between the fact that it works great and has a good taste, I'm giving this 5 stars.
Dajahnique C.
Leesburg, FL
This toothpaste is so refreshing. It has a nice flavor that isn't too strong. It wakes my up even more when I use it in the morning. I recommend this product if you want clean white teeth in no time.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this stuff! I use whitening strips as well but my teeth are sensitive so I don't like to do them all of the time. This is a good product to keep your teeth white in between strip uses
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
I got this as a recommendation from one of my coworkers to whiten my teeth at home and I do want to say it was effective, my teeth did seem less stained from drinking coffee, however it did leave my teeth more sensitive.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work on really stained teeth?
sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY
Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Has anyone noticed their teeth being a little sensitive to temperature changes, going from hot to cold drinks/food?!
I was wondering does this really work? I need a good whitener.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Does it really lighten your teeth ?

Walmart