BY COLGATE

Dazzle Without the Hassle™
Express White is Colgate’s fastest teeth whitening toothpaste ever.

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days* just by brushing.
Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient.**
Safe for daily use. Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection.
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks. **Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Benefits
Whiter teeth in 3 days*

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days just by brushing*
Goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten with the professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
Safe for daily use
Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks.
**Versus Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there ...2 Answers
  • How is the result of that toothpaste? Goes it really that...1 Answers
  • Does this actually white your teeth in Just 3 days? 3 Answers
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ EXPRESS WHITE Toothpaste Freshmint
  • "I brushed 3 times a day for two weeks using this toothpaste exclusively with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and have seen wonderful results." in 14 reviews
  • "ITs also safe for enamel so thats a plus & its super affordable and does not make my teeth sensitive like many whitening products." in 6 reviews
  • "i loved the minty flavor of this product but when i used it it made my mouth really warm, i didnt like that." in 4 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack." in 4 reviews
  • "* I received a complimentary sample from Influenster for review purposes." in 3 reviews
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm usually not a fan of the traditional toothpaste. I make my own at home. I don't like the way that toothpaste feels in my mouth, nor do I like the minty flavors. I was impressed with this toothpaste though. It has a pleasant mint flavor that is not strong. My mouth doesn't feel cold or sensitive to the air after using it. Also, it doesn't foam up so much that it spews between my lips like some toothpastes do. I didn't notice any whitening with this, but this is probably due to the fact that I was already using whitening methods and products before using this toothpaste.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really like this toothpaste. It did whiten a little bit in the three day claim, but if you use it longer then you really do see some results. The only bad thing about this toothpaste is that I really don't like the taste. I enjoy almost every other taste of whitening toothpastes but this one was a little tough to get used to. Other than that, it really does work pretty well but you have to use it more than three days.
Eden L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently completed a $20k dental restoration after a major motorcycle accident that included whitening. I still use my dentist prescribed (not cheap) whitening gel and trays about a week every 6-8 months to maintain the major improvements. However, in between I use this toothpaste to extend & keep from restaining my newly sparkly teeth with things like wine & coffee. It seems to work better than normal toothpaste and doesnt cause sensitivity.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate optic white is hands down the best toothpaste I have ever used. I began using it right before my wedding in an attempt to have whiter teeth for the ceremony. After I started using this product, I immediately saw a difference in my teeth. Others started to take notice about 3 weeks after I started brushing with Colgate optic white and commented on my bright smile! I will never use a different toothpaste again!
Karen I.
Russellville, AR
I used this for some last minute whitening. I did notice some results within the two days I used it. I discontinued using it though because I honestly hate using products with such strong chemicals...it began to hurt my gums. I wouldn't recommend it because of that, but I do think it works if you are needing results in a short period of time. Otherwise, I would suggest using something else.
Ryley C.
Fredonia, NY
I received this in my XoVoxBox and honestly I am very unsure how I feel about it. My teeth feel clean after I use it which is good but it has a very strange feeling/ taste. It feels almost warm and tastes a bit chemically in my opinion. At some points I feel like my mouth is going numb. I will keep using it to see how the whitening works but it has a bad, strange taste in my opinion.
Tiffany K.
DeRidder , LA
I'm very sceptic when it comes to "whitening" toothpaste due to past results being subpar, So when I tried Colgate Optic White I didn't have high expectations and boy was I proven wrong! I bought this a few weeks before my best friends wedding which I was a bridesmaid in, I just wanted to make sure my teeth were the best! I used it 2x a day and saw results after the first day and continued to see the results that lasted! I also liked the fact that I was able to whiten my teeth and still protect the enamel at the same time!
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a deluxe travel size of this in my Wal-Mart beauty box. My fiancée and I both use it and we love it! My teeth really are whiter! We use it daily and I've already purchased a 5 pack from Sam's Club! If whitening your teeth is what you are looking for in a toothpaste this one is for you!
Katie G.
Harrisburg, PA
I have used this brand of toothpaste for several years. While I enjoy the mild flavor and the cleanliness I feel after I use this, I do not necessarily notice much of a difference with it whitening my teeth very much. I find myself repurchasing this product if it is on sale or I have a coupon, otherwise I purchase a cheaper paste. I'd recommend this if it is on sale.
Amanda M.
I do love this product, as it does whiten after continued usage. It also prevents future staining to a degree. My issue is that I have recently had sensitive teeth, and this paste has made it even WORSE! If you have a sensitive mouth/gums/teeth, I would buy something that is specifically designed for that. Otherwise, this will make your mouth like the pits of hell.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work on really stained teeth?
sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY
Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Has anyone noticed their teeth being a little sensitive to temperature changes, going from hot to cold drinks/food?!
I was wondering does this really work? I need a good whitener.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
Does it really lighten your teeth ?

Walmart