sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY

Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .

Choua M.
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
2 years, 10 months ago
I didn't notice any difference witin 3 days but after using it for a week or two i started to notice a difference but thats just my experience
Donna B.
Donna B.
3 years, 1 month ago
It worked great for me, made my teeth a lot whiter.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would also pair something similar with Crest White Strips that really helps to brighten your teeth
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Fort worth, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I believe it did work but it also depends on how stained your teeth are and how much you use it.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I definitely noticed a difference within a couple days! That was using it 2 times a day. I am a heavy coffee drinker so I need a good toothpaste that will help keep my teeth nice and white...this is it in my opinion.
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I noticed a difference in 3 days . I think its worth it! :)
Heather J.
Heather J.
JUNEAU, WI
3 years, 6 months ago
I noticed a difference after 2 days. It's definitely worth it.