Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there teeth apperence yet?

Yamileth C.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
12 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this awhile back and always got compliments on how white my teeth were
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used it before. I don't think I really noticed much of a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Mind you, I would think it would depend on how white your teeth are to begin with. If they are quite stained (and I mean anyone's teeth), then you might see a difference in three days like the box says.