BY COLGATE

Dazzle Without the Hassle™
Express White is Colgate’s fastest teeth whitening toothpaste ever.

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days* just by brushing.
Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient.**
Safe for daily use. Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection.
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks. **Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Benefits
Whiter teeth in 3 days*

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days just by brushing*
Goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten with the professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
Safe for daily use
Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks.
**Versus Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there ...2 Answers
  • How is the result of that toothpaste? Goes it really that...1 Answers
  • Does this actually white your teeth in Just 3 days? 3 Answers
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ EXPRESS WHITE Toothpaste Freshmint
  • "I brushed 3 times a day for two weeks using this toothpaste exclusively with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and have seen wonderful results." in 14 reviews
  • "ITs also safe for enamel so thats a plus & its super affordable and does not make my teeth sensitive like many whitening products." in 6 reviews
  • "i loved the minty flavor of this product but when i used it it made my mouth really warm, i didnt like that." in 4 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack." in 4 reviews
  • "* I received a complimentary sample from Influenster for review purposes." in 3 reviews
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
I went with this tooth paste since it was significantly cheaper than the white strips I was look at before a big event. I have used it twice daily since purchasing it, and have seen a brighter smile within a few days. I have some staining in my teeth that I noticed was a little lighten, but was still noticeable. The toothpaste foams significantly, so you don’t need a ton on your toothbrush. The flavor is of any typical mint toothbrush. I don’t think it brightened my smile as much as the strips did, but for 1/5 of the cost I am pleased with the results!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Colgate optic white toothpaste is the best whitening toothpaste I’ve tried thus far. It’s flavor is amazing, I am a huge fan of plain white paste toothpaste and this toothpaste is that with a little bit more of a sheen to it or gel to it. The whitening is very visible and I get compliments on my white teeth all the time. I constantly refer people to using this Colgate optic white toothpaste because I believe it works. I see results within the week and the more I use it the whiter my teeth stay. I think this is the best whitening toothpaste drugstore-wise six..seven, eight stars if I could!!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste will give you instant results. It gets rid of surface stains and really whitens your teeth in weeks. I love how minty it is and it really fights tarter build up and plaque even though it’s mainly for whitening. Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days (for best results, use as directed for 4 weeks) just by brushing. I wouldn’t go as far as saying three days I noticed a change but rather weeks to be realistic. Contains 2x the whitening ingredient (Vs. Optic White Sparkling Mint). My teeth were a bit sensitive to it but after using it over time the sensitivity went away.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this toothpaste! I purchased on a whim and I am in love! It tastes great and really works! I can see how it whitens my teeth daily. I really love this and will continue to repurchase this product!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that this toothpaste is not too harsh on my teeth. A lot of whitening toothpastes will leave my teeth feeling weak afterwards but this works great! I saw a huge difference in how much brighter my teeth looked.
Nikki D.
pendleton
Just picked this up today, so I will follow up in 3 days! Nice taste and left my teeth feeling clean. So far so good. I drink a ton of coffee so we shall see if this whitens my teeth....day 3 and my teeth look a little bit brighter but not a huge difference like the box says, nothing to really rave about . No sensitivity so I will keep using for a few more days and see what happens.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
I have seen a very noticeable difference after using this product consistently at least twice a day. It's inexpensive, and gets the job done. It doesn't taste funky or mess with m skin. I love that its available at any store I shop at. If you want to improve your teeth whiteness this si a gryeat starting point and quick fix.
Jamie U.
Bought this in hopes it would whiten my smile a little. I’m a daily coffee drinker, fair hair/skin- so off white teeth is not flattering lol. I’ve been using it a few days now and I actually do notice it working! My smile seems brighter and my teeth feel cleaner too. Def think it’s worth a try.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I️ purchased this on the recommendation of a family member who uses it and swears by it. For the price paid, I️ do not think it was worth it. I️ didn’t notice any visible difference in the whiteness of my teeth, and I️ felt it was a waste of time and energy. Will not purchase again.
Beverly F.
It works for me! I work in a daycare and kids are honest. One day one little girl said “Bevy u have one yellow tooth! Uuuggh so I bought this toothpaste at wm. I didn’t expect it to work but 3 days later , same little girl says to me “hey Bevy u lost ur yellow tooth!” Yes!!!
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work on really stained teeth?
sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY
Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Has anyone noticed their teeth being a little sensitive to temperature changes, going from hot to cold drinks/food?!
I was wondering does this really work? I need a good whitener.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Does it really lighten your teeth ?

Walmart