BY COLGATE

Dazzle Without the Hassle™
Express White is Colgate’s fastest teeth whitening toothpaste ever.

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days* just by brushing.
Professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide.
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient.**
Safe for daily use. Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection.
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks. **Vs Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Benefits
Whiter teeth in 3 days*

Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days just by brushing*
Goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten with the professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide
Contains 2x the whitening ingredient**
Safe for daily use
Protects enamel and provides anti-cavity fluoride protection
*For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks.
**Versus Optic White® Sparkling Mint®.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.12% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there ...2 Answers
  • How is the result of that toothpaste? Goes it really that...1 Answers
  • Does this actually white your teeth in Just 3 days? 3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I brushed 3 times a day for two weeks using this toothpaste exclusively with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and have seen wonderful results." in 14 reviews
  • "ITs also safe for enamel so thats a plus & its super affordable and does not make my teeth sensitive like many whitening products." in 6 reviews
  • "i loved the minty flavor of this product but when i used it it made my mouth really warm, i didnt like that." in 4 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack." in 4 reviews
  • "* I received a complimentary sample from Influenster for review purposes." in 3 reviews
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste will give you instant results. It gets rid of surface stains and really whitens your teeth in weeks. I love how minty it is and it really fights tarter build up and plaque even though it’s mainly for whitening. Breakthrough formula offers whiter teeth in 3 days (for best results, use as directed for 4 weeks) just by brushing. I wouldn’t go as far as saying three days I noticed a change but rather weeks to be realistic. Contains 2x the whitening ingredient (Vs. Optic White Sparkling Mint). My teeth were a bit sensitive to it but after using it over time the sensitivity went away.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Colgate optic white toothpaste is the best whitening toothpaste I’ve tried thus far. It’s flavor is amazing, I am a huge fan of plain white paste toothpaste and this toothpaste is that with a little bit more of a sheen to it or gel to it. The whitening is very visible and I get compliments on my white teeth all the time. I constantly refer people to using this Colgate optic white toothpaste because I believe it works. I see results within the week and the more I use it the whiter my teeth stay. I think this is the best whitening toothpaste drugstore-wise six..seven, eight stars if I could!!
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I don't use this toothpaste regularly because I know that it would ruin my tooth if I do so. So I just use it a few days I have an important event or when going to a party. It clearly works, but I sometimes don't like the feeling of discomfort it leaves on my tooth.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that this toothpaste is not too harsh on my teeth. A lot of whitening toothpastes will leave my teeth feeling weak afterwards but this works great! I saw a huge difference in how much brighter my teeth looked.
Bethany L.
Frostburg
If you're looking to whiten your teeth but don't feel like spending all that money and time on purchasing a whitening kit, this it the toothpaste for you. It's so easy to whiten and pretty fast acting. I've been using it for about a week and I can already see improvements in my teeth. It comes in a smallish tube, so I wouldn't recommend this to share with the whole family.
Jacklyn E.
Upland , IN
I love this toothpaste! My teeth always feel super clean and minty long after I’ve finished brushing. I see a noticeable difference between this and any other whitening toothpaste I’ve used.
Erica H.
This is my favorite toothpaste. You really see the results after one brushing. Used consistently as a part of an at home whitening routine, it really makes all the difference. And I am an avid coffee and red wine drinker. Worth the price! Does not cause sensitivity for me although I do not typically struggle with that. Great fresh flavor!
SAMANTHA K.
Chesapeake, VA
I loved this product in regards to the whitening. My teeth definitely get stained by daily coffee & other food/drinks. This kept my teeth whiter! But, after consultation with my dentist, it was noted that my gums were starting to suffer. I would choose the fluoride or enamel version so that it does not put too much wear on your gums.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
I have seen a very noticeable difference after using this product consistently at least twice a day. It's inexpensive, and gets the job done. It doesn't taste funky or mess with m skin. I love that its available at any store I shop at. If you want to improve your teeth whiteness this si a gryeat starting point and quick fix.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste makes my teeth clean while maintaining their whiteness. I think I even noticed some whitening effects just from the toothpaste alone. The flavor isn’t the best I’ve tried, but it’s not bad either. You can find this toothpaste at any grocery store. I buy mine at Vons and recommend this product.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work on really stained teeth?
sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY
Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Has anyone noticed their teeth being a little sensitive to temperature changes, going from hot to cold drinks/food?!
I was wondering does this really work? I need a good whitener.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Does it really lighten your teeth ?