BY COLGATE

Deeply Whitens More Than 3 Shades Seals Our New Stains with WhiteSeal Technology Reveal your PLATINUM smile with Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Protect. Its breakthrough enamel-safe whitening formula is clinically proven to deeply whiten teeth more than 3 shades* with results starting in just 1 week. Thats over 2 shades more than a leading whitening toothpaste. Plus, its proprietary WhiteSeal technology helps prevent future stains from forming by sealing out daily food and drink stains. Now you can whiten, protect, and enjoy your morning cup of joe with a smile! With regular use, Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Protect: Deeply whitens more than 3 shades* with peroxide AND removes surface stains 1 Helps prevent future stains from forming with WhiteSeal Technology* 4 Delivers powerful whitening results that start in 1 week 3 Provides daily anticavity fluoride pro

Alison G.
Roseville, MI
The formula in this toothpaste is far too harsh for daily use,  if at all. I would rate this a zero if I could. I feel like it is removing too much of my enamel and not whitening much at all. Another con is how much this burns and irritates the back of my throat. Avoid for those with sensitive teeth and those who relish the overall health of their mouth. Into the trash it goes!
Ryan C.
This product really works. People have told me that my smile was a lot brighter and have been asking what I’ve been using. I told them to use this, highly recommend.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
This my favorite whitening toothpaste cause it doesn't seem to make my teeth hurt but it's still an intense whitening product. I would say my teeth were whiter in about a week and a half but that's not a problem cause toothpaste you use everyday and it does deliver on what it claims to.
Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
I have tried this toothpaste and I don’t like it as much as it’s competitor Crest. I don’t care for the taste of the paste and I also don’t like the texture of the paste. It does do a good job whitening your teeth, however it’s just not the toothpaste for me.
member-6c04d
Whitened my teeth one or two shades within five or six days. However I would not recommend using this as a daily toothpaste because it made my teeth very sensitive to hot and cold after continued use.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I absolutely hated this toothpaste. It was super gritty on my teeth and it made them super sensitive after I'd used it. I will NEVER buy this product ever again. And I don't even know if it whitens teeth like it claimed because I could only use it once
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
This product has a weird taste to it and I feel it does whiten your teeth but it takes a good while for it to go into effect. I used it twice a day everyday, that’s how you get the best results. I’d recommend this if you want a whitening toothpaste
Desiree S.
Spring City
I didn’t notice a huge difference in teeth color . But it works better than a standard whitening paste . It’s kind of the middle priced option . I stick with it . Teeth definitely feel clean . And CVS tends to have it on sale pretty often.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my god I love this toothpaste. I’m obsessed with my teeth being white and this toothpaste is very effective In that department. It works a lot better than most whitening toothpastes. I will definitely be buying again!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Colgate Optic White toothpaste has worked wonders in brightening my teeth . It took my teeth four shades whiter in just a week. It has a fresh burst of mint and every time I use it to brush my teeth it leaves my mouth feeling super clean. The only con I have on using this toothpaste is that it will leave your mouth dry occasionally. I used to use the Colgate total but now I have switched over. I even got my boyfriend to try it and he swears that his teeth are whiter. If you haven't tried this toothpaste get some at your local grocery store or at any drug store. If you drink coffee or tea and have stained teeth I'm sure This will help with surface stains that are difficult to get rid of. I'm thinking about trying their mouthwash too.
Christine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to the original formula?
Talicia B.