BY COLGATE

Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM WHITE & RADIANT TOOTHPASTE CRYSTAL MINT

Anticavity fluoride toothpaste enamel safe. Helps protect against cavities. Clinically proven extra polishing brighteners.

• Colgate Optic White Platinum White & Radiant Crystal Mint Toothpaste.New.
  • Deeply whitens more than 3 shades & adds extra shine*.
  • Extra polishing brighteners.
  • Anticavity fluoride toothpaste enamel safe.

Warnings:

Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose. Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity.Inactive Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Calcium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, PEG-12, PVP, Silica, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Phosphoric Acid, BHT, Water.

Directions:

Instructions: Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly for 2 minutes, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 2 to 6 Years: Use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

• Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Realmente blanquea los dientes? En cuanto tiempo se nota ...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how good this toothpaste is and how w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
Ponchatoula, LA
AMAZING! I heard a dentist say none of the whitening toothpaste work they are just gimmicks...ummm WRONG. I get asked all the time what I do to keep my teeth so white. I’ve had ZERO professional whitening done. I’ve used this toothpaste for years. I formerly used Crest glamorous white but didn’t notice much difference...swapped to Colgate and I love the results. Does not make me sensitive or have any issues at all...just gives me a beautifully white smile. My mom recently began using it and I noticed a major difference in her teeth too. It works. Even my dentist noticed and commented on how white my teeth are...that said I do NOT drink anything that may stain my teeth...only water and I drink everything through a straw 😁...I brush twice a day. *this photo is not edited any
Celene R.
aurora
I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have been using this toothpaste for about 4 years now and will not choose another. It takes a couple times before you start noticing whitening. However after using your mouth and teeth feel squeaky clean. Your breathe will stay fresh for a long period of time. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning it feels as though I just brushed. We only use this toothpaste in my house. It’s by far the best.
Katlin A.
Gothenburg, Ne
I usually don’t purchase Colgate but thought I would give this product a try and I am so glad that I did. You could actually see a change in color of teeth after using this product within the first week. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I'm sure most people think this toothpaste is amazing. I've given it 2 chances. Once when it first came out and again within the last couple of months. Both times the taste was great,but it made my teeth hurt and feel super sensitive. Almost like I was brushing my teeth with sandpaper. It was bad enough I actually sent a review to the company itself. I will NEVER use this product ever again.
Erin W.
I received this product in my Walmart beauty box just after moving, it was a life saver as I didn't have to buy toothpaste yet, but also because I actually did notice a slight change in the color of my teeth. Now, it wasn't as much of a change as they quoted it to have, however it was still a change and I was pleasantly surprised!
Nicole Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite toothpaste for whitening my teeth! I always see results after brush my teeth! If you have sensitive teeth then I would recommend a different toothpaste but if you really need the white teeth, try this!
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste right now. I have been using it for a couple months and I have seen results. My teeth don’t look as yellow, I won’t say they look sparkly white but they defiantly got whiter. I would recommend his product.
Amanda L.
Hudson
This is my all time favorite tooth paste. The fresh minty taste is great and not to strong. It has the perfect foaming texture as well. I get so many compliments on how white my teeth are. And all I use is this tooth paste.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste, I can definitely notice a difference in the brightness/whiteness of my teeth. I have repurchased it multiple times. It does not burn your gums or make teeth more sensitive. I definitely recommend it!!
Danielle H.
West Union, WV
I love how clean it makes my teeth and mouth feel. Reduces any stains you may have on your teeth. Helps freshen your breath for longer than other brands that I have used. I recommend to anyone looking to switch up
Frida L.
Realmente blanquea los dientes? En cuanto tiempo se nota la diferencia?
Mariah M.
Lutz, FL
I've been wondering how good this toothpaste is and how white it'll make your teeth, any insight on it and if it actually whitens your teeth like it says it would? Thank you :)
Maryam A.