BY COLGATE

Deeply Whitens More Than 3 Shades Seals Our New Stains with WhiteSeal Technology Reveal your PLATINUM smile with Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Protect. Its breakthrough enamel-safe whitening formula is clinically proven to deeply whiten teeth more than 3 shades* with results starting in just 1 week. Thats over 2 shades more than a leading whitening toothpaste. Plus, its proprietary WhiteSeal technology helps prevent future stains from forming by sealing out daily food and drink stains. Now you can whiten, protect, and enjoy your morning cup of joe with a smile! With regular use, Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Protect: Deeply whitens more than 3 shades* with peroxide AND removes surface stains 1 Helps prevent future stains from forming with WhiteSeal Technology* 4 Delivers powerful whitening results that start in 1 week 3 Provides daily anticavity fluoride pro see more...

victoria v.
Fishers
Review for: Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Toothpaste, Whiten & Protect, 3.4 oz more...
This Colgate toothpaste was said to make your teeth four shades whiter. After using it for a few weeks my teeth whitened slightly but it was nothing substantial. However, given that I've only used it for about a month I can't say much.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my god I love this toothpaste. I’m obsessed with my teeth being white and this toothpaste is very effective In that department. It works a lot better than most whitening toothpastes. I will definitely be buying again!
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
This product has a weird taste to it and I feel it does whiten your teeth but it takes a good while for it to go into effect. I used it twice a day everyday, that’s how you get the best results. I’d recommend this if you want a whitening toothpaste
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Colgate Optic White toothpaste has worked wonders in brightening my teeth . It took my teeth four shades whiter in just a week. It has a fresh burst of mint and every time I use it to brush my teeth it leaves my mouth feeling super clean. The only con I have on using this toothpaste is that it will leave your mouth dry occasionally. I used to use the Colgate total but now I have switched over. I even got my boyfriend to try it and he swears that his teeth are whiter. If you haven't tried this toothpaste get some at your local grocery store or at any drug store. If you drink coffee or tea and have stained teeth I'm sure This will help with surface stains that are difficult to get rid of. I'm thinking about trying their mouthwash too.
daijah p.
Uh I think yes on this productit was a no brainer when I bought this product from Walmart I love Colgate everything! I have had this for a month and I am seeing a big improvement already my teeth look like they are getting whiter and I love the taste and how fresh my mouth feels! It is a second purchase for me and I will continue to purchase it! I recommend everything Colgate:)
Wynnie D.
This is the ONLY toothpaste I use. Every other toothpaste breaks me out in a rash except this toothpaste. It is so effective and makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh. This toothpaste foams up in the perfect amount. Some toothpastes it feels like you are barely cleaning your teeth. The whitening products are also very effective. The only toothpaste I will ever use.
Tori R.
Richmond, TX
Great toothpaste, I have used this and seen a significant difference in the color of my teeth, they have become whiter and less stained. It is a very effective product l. I am completely satisfied and will repurchase
J L.
Little Rock, AR
This toothpaste drivers on all of its promises. I've been skeptical about using a whitening toothpaste, but this one he be convinced. After just a couple of weeks, I saw a difference in the color of my teeth. It was just subtle enough to get the results I wanted without going overboard. My only negative is the taste. It's not pleasant at all and leaves my mouth a little dry. Overall, it's a winner.
Renee M.
I will say I was skeptical at first that this would really make my teeth 4 shades whiter and after only 3 days notice a difference...well, I was definitely proved wrong because I literally noticed a huge difference the very first time I used it! My teeth really were much whiter just from one single use of this toothpaste! This his the only toothpaste I use now.
Laurient T.
Sayreville, NJ
Nothing gets my teeth whiter than this toothpaste. IT doesn't take very long either. I notice after using it for a week my teeth are visibly more white. I've tried other whiten toothpaste but none compare to the optic white line. Its a little pricier than other toothpastes, but I'd say totally worth it.
Christine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to the original formula?
Talicia B.