2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Deeply Whitens More Than 3 Shades Seals Our New Stains with WhiteSeal Technology Reveal your PLATINUM smile with Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Protect. Its breakthrough enamel-safe whitening formula is clinically proven to deeply whiten teeth more than 3 shades* with results starting in just 1 week. Thats over 2 shades more than a leading whitening toothpaste. Plus, its proprietary WhiteSeal technology helps prevent future stains from forming by sealing out daily food and drink stains. Now you can whiten, protect, and enjoy your morning cup of joe with a smile! With regular use, Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Protect: Deeply whitens more than 3 shades* with peroxide AND removes surface stains 1 Helps prevent future stains from forming with WhiteSeal Technology* 4 Delivers powerful whitening results that start in 1 week 3 Provides daily anticavity fluoride pro see more...

J L.
J L.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toothpaste drivers on all of its promises. I've been skeptical about using a whitening toothpaste, but this one he be convinced. After just a couple of weeks, I saw a difference in the color of my teeth. It was just subtle enough to get the results I wanted without going overboard. My only negative is the taste. It's not pleasant at all and leaves my mouth a little dry. Overall, it's a winner.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say I was skeptical at first that this would really make my teeth 4 shades whiter and after only 3 days notice a difference...well, I was definitely proved wrong because I literally noticed a huge difference the very first time I used it! My teeth really were much whiter just from one single use of this toothpaste! This his the only toothpaste I use now.
celeny c.
celeny c.
Fullerton, CA
This toothpaste can make a difference in your teeth in just a matter of a week you can tell they are much more white. I have used Crest 3D white for years and I love it but my mom suggested I use this toothpaste and I love it. I have noticed when i stopped using it they looked very dull. Really happy with the results of using this product.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

With High Impact White you can have that, brighter, whiter and more appealing smile. For visibly whiter teeth 4 shades. Ingredient professionally recommended bleach, hydrogen peroxide. Contains twice whitening ingredient. It is safe for the enamel, whitening suitable for everyday use.Formula with fluoride to protect against tooth decay.
Laurient T.
Laurient T.
Sayreville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing gets my teeth whiter than this toothpaste. IT doesn't take very long either. I notice after using it for a week my teeth are visibly more white. I've tried other whiten toothpaste but none compare to the optic white line. Its a little pricier than other toothpastes, but I'd say totally worth it.
Christi R.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Colgate optic white is a great whitening toothpaste and will definitely give your teeth and bright smile but the only draw back I've experienced with it was if you don't rinse your mouth out really really well or if any toothpaste doesn't get off your gums completely it can cause ulcers in your mouth.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love this toothpaste not only for its whitening properties and simple mint flavor but for its texture. I can't stand gels and crumbs in my toothpaste. This is the most basic white paste and I absolutely love it. Don't notice much in terms of whitening so far, but it's so worth it for its simplicity.
Onessa H.
Onessa H.
Love this product! I have been using it for some around like 2 years. Only kind I purchase. Does great at making my teeth feel
Clean but I also have seen a huge difference in the color of my teeth. They have whiten so much. I get a lot of complements on how white my teeth are, even by my dentist!
Saphire Z.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
My husband and I are currently trying this toothpaste. I HATE the taste, but my teeth feel amazing after brushing. I bought mine at Walmart and it really wasn't that costly, like some whitening pastes. I do believe I'll be repurchasing this, and am excited to watch my teeth continue to improve.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colgate has provided some great toothpaste and teeth whitening agents and I use this toothpaste for quite some time, I bought this as a result of wanting to try something different and when I tried it I really liked it, I used it for about 4 months and I saw some difference in my teeth.
Talicia B.
Talicia B.
Columbia, MO
Does this really work?
Christine M.
Christine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the original formula?