BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Helps Deeply Whitens More Than 3 Shades Adds Extra Shine with Extra Polishing Brighteners Reveal your PLATINUM smile with Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Radiant Its breakthrough enamel-safe Pretty and polished, Colgate Optic White Platinum White Radiant Crystal Mint Toothpaste shines and whitens your teeth. With regular use, this high-impact whitening toothpaste polishes teeth surfaces with its extra polishing brighteners for a shinier smile and whitens more than three shades. Plus, it s made with enamel-safe whitening toothpaste ingredients. Extra polishing brighteners for a shinier smile 2 Deeply whitens more than 3 shades* with peroxide AND removes surface stains Helps prevent future stains from forming with WhiteSeal Technology* 3 Delivers powerful whitening results that start in 1 week 2 Provides daily anticavity fluoride protection Enamel-Safe High Imp see more...

• Realmente blanquea los dientes? En cuanto tiempo se nota la difer...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how good this toothpaste is and how white it'...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle F.
Post Falls, ID
I purchased this toothpaste at the suggestion of a YouTuber I watch who swears by it. I am really looking for products that will help me with whitening my teeth and I thought this would be it. After two tubes I did not notice any difference with the color of my teeth. Thankfully I did not have any sensitivity issues and the flavor was ok. Another issue I had with the second tube I purchased was product separation. About halfway through the tube, I would have to squish the tube together or else liquid would come out. I've never had this issue with any other toothpaste and it didn't happen with the first tube, but it kind of creeped me out.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have always loved colgate toothpaste. This one feels as if it keeps my teeth clean the whole day. Also, keeps bad breath from sneaking up on you in the middle of the day. I did notice my canine teeth look a bit more whiter like the rest of my teeth. For some reason, my canine set always looks two or three shades darker than the rest and I don't smoke and rarely drink coffee, this helped it have the same color which is a plus for me.
Catherine C.
Its either I'm super sensitive to tooth paste or this one just isn't for me. i receieved a sample in my walmart beauty box. I always wanted to purchase it but thankfully i did not. this toothpaste honesty made me nauseas no I'm not pregnant! but it kept leaving a not so good taste in my mouth! my teeth were white after a few days. I only kept trying it to see if it really whitens! that it did but it also made me feel sick.
Tiffany R.
Killeen, TX
One of my favorite toothpastes for sparkling my teeth right up! foams really nicely to make it feel like I'm getting a nice clean mouth and teeth. and doesn't have a bitter taste like most whitening toothpastes. The only downside to this product is the fact that I feel like the toothpaste foam goes away quickly in my mouth and I have to apply more toothpaste. overall a great product for the price!!
McKenzie B.
Tigerville, SC
I would highly recommend this product. I can noticeably tell a difference if I stop using this product even for a few days. After a couple of uses of Colgate optic white I noticed whiter teeth. On the first use, my mouth felt like it was stinging a little bit but as I continued to use this product, it stopped. I only use this brand now. It makes my mouth feel clean and gives me a confident smile.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it works great as a toothpaste, I don't really know about its whitening prowess though. This is added to the fact that I feel like no toothpaste product has really done anything for my teeth to become whiter. What I can tell you is that it has definitely helped keep my teeth the same shade, and not anymore stained. Cleans your teeth great too!
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This really takes your teeth to the next level. You can see noticeable changes after you use it for a bit. I use to swear by another brand but my little sister did a science project on different toothpaste brands and found this one to work best next to lemon juice. I was convinced so I gave it a shot and am super glad i did
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
This is the only toothpaste I will use. I love how white my teeth are, the stains come right off after a week or two of using this. I purchased this at Walmart for around $8, which is very reasonable priced especially with the pay off. I will continue buying this product because it made me love smiling again.
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
It really works. Just use it twice away and you will see a difference. It won't be extreme, like with strips, but your teeth will be a few shades whiter after a few weeks. The flavor isn't overpowering and it doesn't leave my teeth extra sensitive. An all around great whitening toothpaste.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I have been using this toothpaste for a little over a month now &it def has made a difference in the whiteness of my teeth!! It may be because I also use whitening strips as well, but I think this product has been helping as well! I have a stockpile of this toothpaste I love it so much!!
Mariah M.
Lutz, FL
I've been wondering how good this toothpaste is and how white it'll make your teeth, any insight on it and if it actually whitens your teeth like it says it would? Thank you :)
Frida L.
Realmente blanquea los dientes? En cuanto tiempo se nota la diferencia?