BY COLGATE

Helps Deeply Whitens More Than 3 Shades Adds Extra Shine with Extra Polishing Brighteners Reveal your PLATINUM smile with Colgate Optic White PLATINUM Whiten Radiant Its breakthrough enamel-safe Pretty and polished, Colgate Optic White Platinum White Radiant Crystal Mint Toothpaste shines and whitens your teeth. With regular use, this high-impact whitening toothpaste polishes teeth surfaces with its extra polishing brighteners for a shinier smile and whitens more than three shades. Plus, it s made with enamel-safe whitening toothpaste ingredients. Extra polishing brighteners for a shinier smile 2 Deeply whitens more than 3 shades* with peroxide AND removes surface stains Helps prevent future stains from forming with WhiteSeal Technology* 3 Delivers powerful whitening results that start in 1 week 2 Provides daily anticavity fluoride protection Enamel-Safe High Imp see more...

• Realmente blanquea los dientes? En cuanto tiempo se nota la difer...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how good this toothpaste is and how white it'...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I'm sure most people think this toothpaste is amazing. I've given it 2 chances. Once when it first came out and again within the last couple of months. Both times the taste was great,but it made my teeth hurt and feel super sensitive. Almost like I was brushing my teeth with sandpaper. It was bad enough I actually sent a review to the company itself. I will NEVER use this product ever again.
Erin W.
I received this product in my Walmart beauty box just after moving, it was a life saver as I didn't have to buy toothpaste yet, but also because I actually did notice a slight change in the color of my teeth. Now, it wasn't as much of a change as they quoted it to have, however it was still a change and I was pleasantly surprised!
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
I love this toothpaste! It makes my breath feel minty fresh all day long. I have a very sensitive mouth and I get canker sores very easily and sometimes it can be induced by my toothpaste but it has never happened with this kind. It also helps whiten your teeth which I love!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is really really good product i use this for how many years until now! My family love this also. You teeth will whiter and whiter... I bought this in walmart every shopping. I am so satisfied and happy thank you colgate!
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
I love this toothpaste, I can definitely notice a difference in the brightness/whiteness of my teeth. I have repurchased it multiple times. It does not burn your gums or make teeth more sensitive. I definitely recommend it!!
Caroline S.
Tampa, FL
The only toothpaste I use. Keeps my teeth clean where sometimes I forget to brush at night because they still feel so clean. It keeps my teeth very white. White enough to the point where I only needed whitening kits when it was super close to my wedding.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This tooth paste is really amazing. it whites the teeth so well and does it so fast you  see results immediately it leaves your teeth so beautiful. I highly recommend this product you will love it. Colgate toothpaste is one of the best products to me. I suggest you try this and see how much it whitens your teeth I was extremely satisfied with it!!
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Radiant Colgate optic white toothpaste . I received this as sample from influenster my Playa Vox. I was looking for something that my teeth real white. Drinking coffee and juice stain my teeth. This toothpaste taste good and it seemed it works.
Daisy Y.
It's a good toothpaste. I bought this at a pharmacy. I used this twice a day. It whitened my teeth within a week. It keeps my mouth fresh too. Because it's for whitening it has a different texture than regular toothpaste . It doesn't burn my mouth either.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Love Colgate toothpaste . I got small size from Walmart beauty box love to use it everyday . I would like to buy full size . And it's affordable price . My teeth looks white little bit . I keep using everyday .
Frida L.
Realmente blanquea los dientes? En cuanto tiempo se nota la diferencia?
Mariah M.
Lutz, FL
I've been wondering how good this toothpaste is and how white it'll make your teeth, any insight on it and if it actually whitens your teeth like it says it would? Thank you :)