BY COLGATE

Colgate Optic White Platinum High Impact White Toothpaste makes your teeth 4 shades visibly whiter and starts working in just 3 days! When brushing twice daily for six weeks. Works Best with the Colgate Optic White Collection Unleash the power of your beautiful white smile when you use the full Colgate Optic White Collection of products: toothpaste, mouthwash, toothbrush, and toothbrush + whitening pen. The Optic White collection of products is easy to use, can whiten your teeth in one day when used all together and helps prevent future stains from forming. Unleash the power of whiteness and show the world your beautiful, white.

• I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my teeth lo...3 Answers
  • I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is that real...1 Answers
Jackie H.
I've loved using this toothpaste for the past year or two ! Although I don't think I've seen such drastic changes in whitening, I think this toothpaste is very comfortable to use daily! This toothpaste foams up well, feels clean, and leaves a nice clean feeling in your mouth! I appreciate that there's always sales for this toothpaste and that you can buy it in bulk at Costco :)

Not much else to say on a toothpaste since again, I didn't see any drastic changes of my teeth lightening in shades, but I'm assuming this toothpaste is still doing its job since my teeth aren't necessarily yellow or PEARLY WHITE by any means. I'm your dentist's nightmare patient since I drink both coffee, tea, and wine religiously and my teeth seem to be fine without stains, so I probably have to thank my toothbrushing technique and this Colgate toothpaste!
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
ONLY toothpaste I use , I have braces and this is the only one that leaves my mouth feeling completely clean. Really effective my teeth are white I use along with the mouth wash of the same brand. I feel like it's a little expensive for a toothpaste but worth every penny! If you're looking to whiten your teeth in a gentle way this is the way to go ! RECOMMEND🙌❤
Stevie L.
I've been using this toothpaste for over a month and it's phenomenal! My smile is much brighter and whiter! Using it twice a day has really improved the look of my teeth. For the longest time I was using the Crest 2 step whitening tooth paste and it was costly and came with very little product. I was disappointed with that and decided to try this toothpaste and I am so glad I did! My husband has been complementing me on the whiteness of my teeth! Highly recommend this product.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
Colgate is the only brand I use because other brands don’t leave me with the same clean feeling. Recently for the past 3 months I have been using Colgate Optic White Platinum High Impact Toothpaste and I’ve seen the whitening affects work immediately. It’s also has a good flavor and it isn’t overpowering, and taste similar to their Colgate Total paste. I never buy anything else, Colgate is always used in my household.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the Optic White line of products. They have good taste and larger for a tooth paste. Teeth are left clean and breath is fresh for hours after. As far as whitening, I don't see huge huge improvements, but with regular use I do see slight changes in overall shade and shine of my teeth. Great line and product overall!
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm currently using this tooth paste i think it cleans good. I use it because I am an everyday coffee drinker and dont want my teeth to show it from staining. I think it works well taste is good not nasty. I got it at costco for pretty cheap is why I've been using it may be the only one i buy from now on.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As with most toothpastes, this leaves my mouth feeling minty and clean after use. I don't really personally feel many effects of whitening but it may help to take care of stains from plaque because of its abrasiveness. Good price and a trusted brand!
Nadine M.
After trying other brands I do feel that Colgate gives you high end quality for drug store pricing. It's very effective and I recommend for everyone to try it atleast once to give it a try and see if you'll love it much as I do. You'll love that crisp fresh and clean feeling you get after every brushing.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate Optic White is so effective, and has a fresh minty taste. It actually does keep those pesky coffee stains from sticking. This and Colgate Optic White Mouthwash are so good for the whitest sparkly teeth, very fresh breath and good dental health. It's fine for veneers as well.
Jennifer Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just started using this toothpaste the other day and already my (nasty) coffee stained teeth are whiter! I didn't really expect it to work this well this fast! And so far it hasn't affected my sensitive teeth! I am also using the mouthwash and the toothbrush.
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm looking for a very good toothpaste that will make my teeth look extra white. I got this toothpaste because of what is written on the cover, and I want to believe it will actually work. WI'll my teeth get any whiter than now or its all a fraud?
Angelique V.
I know the box says you'll see results in 3 days but is that really true?