Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "The taste is horrible, it's painful and foams after a few seconds but all of those things can be easily overlooked for me as long as it did what I bought it for - whitened my teeth." in 20 reviews
- "This tasted so bad, I was very disappointed I love Colgate products but this one did not work for me.I recommend getting the mini bottle like I did so you do not feel bad throwing it out." in 18 reviews
- "I've been using this along with the Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and I got to say I don't notice my teeth getting whiter." in 12 reviews
- "I am so glad I got this product FREE with coupons because I would never have bought it with my own money." in 8 reviews
- "I wouldn't even know if this product works as a whitener because it did not last in my mouth for more then 5 seconds." in 7 reviews
How did this product actually get approved to be marketed? Wish someone slapped my hand from grabbing this off the shelf.
It doesn't even whiten your teeth. Strawberries naturally whiten my teeth better than this.
This made my tongue become coated in white and made it numb. The chlorine taste is really becoming intolerable, and it's starting to give me a headache. How do people end up giving this product a 4/5 stars??? For $4 it is not worth it.
If anything bad happens to me and turns out this isn't safe, I am definitely going to sue Colgate
I love Colgate, it’s in my house since I was a kid, it’s a brand we know we can trust. Love the refreshing after using it. I’m always buying it in my house.
Compared to other mouthwash’ this one doesn’t BURN my mouth and leaves me with a refreshing feeling.
You can purchase some at Walmart for under $3!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos