BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

New Alcohol Free Mouthwash Dual Action Formula ~ Helps Remove Stains &Amp; Preserve White Teeth Reaches Hard-To-Brush Areas Kills Bad Breath Germs Enamel Safe 1-800-468-6502 Made In Usa see more...

• How long until you actually see whitening results?4 Answers
  • Have people seen results with this product? Have you really seen ...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I'm using whitening strips and a whitening toothp...2 Answers
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
  • "The taste is horrible, it's painful and foams after a few seconds but all of those things can be easily overlooked for me as long as it did what I bought it for - whitened my teeth." in 20 reviews
  • "This tasted so bad, I was very disappointed I love Colgate products but this one did not work for me.I recommend getting the mini bottle like I did so you do not feel bad throwing it out." in 18 reviews
  • "I've been using this along with the Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and I got to say I don't notice my teeth getting whiter." in 12 reviews
  • "I am so glad I got this product FREE with coupons because I would never have bought it with my own money." in 8 reviews
  • "I wouldn't even know if this product works as a whitener because it did not last in my mouth for more then 5 seconds." in 7 reviews
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great product. I often get asked about what system I used to whiten my teeth and people are surprised when I tell them I use this mouthwash in conjunction with the toothpaste and nothing else-the results for me are that good! There is a slight flavor that Whiteners have in the mouth wash, not totally masked by the mint flavor, but in no way unbearable. I use this product every other day because i don’t know if my teeth would become sensitive using everyday (never tried it tho tbh, so I just don’t know) but anyway every other day lEaves me with really white teeth and no sensitivity so I’ll continue to do that- have continued to repurchase for a very long time! Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
Caroline T.
I like to combine this with my toothpaste that I also use for whitening and I think both of them together works great.
I love Colgate, it’s in my house since I was a kid, it’s a brand we know we can trust. Love the refreshing after using it. I’m always buying it in my house.
Shema J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
It left my teeth whiter. HoweVer, the taste while gargling the solution, was horrid. I had to spit it out way before the 20-30 seconds. I used it everyday during my dail routine. I bought this while it was on sale because it can be pricey where I live. I was only satisfied with this product whitening actions but and I will not be purchasing it again.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
This mouthwash was okay. One thing i really like about it is that it doesnt give you that burning sensation on your gums because its so strong. Its definitely more subtle because who wants to feel like their mouth is melting. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and your breath smelling fresh. I recommend it to others.
Latasha P.
Johnson City, TN
I really don’t know how to describe this one. I have a bad habit of biting the inside of my mouth and when I would use this it pulled of basically the part of the skin that was trying to heal. It made my breathe smell good but all the proxcide was just odd for me
Rosa L.
Lake Wales
Love this product !!! It actually dose work and does what it's supposed to do. If you keep using this you won't have to go to the dentist and pay for whitening your teeth. This whitening mouth wash combined with the whitening toothpaste is a must have.
Arielle D.
To be honest I'm not a huge mouthwash person, however my boyfriend loves this brand. So I use it every now and then and I do see that it helps whiten my teeth when I use it. I think if I was able to use it more often I would have super white teeth.
Daria K.
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
Not my favorite. Doesn't leave the fresh, clean scent that I've experienced with other brands. If you brush your teeth and use this consistently, there is a nice effect with whitening, but I wish the smell was stronger for a fresher breath :/
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
This is so affordable! What I love most is there isn't the sensation of a burning mouth due to the alcohol contents in most mouth washes. It leaves my breath feeling fresh. Paired with the toothpaste, my teeth are always pearly white and photo ready.
Mollie A.
pelham
Review for: Sparkling Fresh more...
I really like the Colgate mouthwashes because they work well coming from a dental assistant and actually knowing dental anatomy. It also does a great job actually whitening your teeth without harsh ingredients in your enamel.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really whiten your teeth?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Is this product as bad as the optic white toothepaste?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you find this mouthwash too thick?
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
How long until you actually see whitening results?
Mikayla M.
Has anyone ever had issues with this mouthwash leaving acne at the corners of your chin and mouth?? Although it worked great on my teeth, I had to stop using this because that happened, and the acne went away as soon as I did..