BY COLGATE #25 in Mouthwash

New Alcohol Free Mouthwash Dual Action Formula ~ Helps Remove Stains &Amp; Preserve White Teeth Reaches Hard-To-Brush Areas Kills Bad Breath Germs Enamel Safe 1-800-468-6502 Made In Usa see more...

• How long until you actually see whitening results?4 Answers
  • Have people seen results with this product? Have you really seen ...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I'm using whitening strips and a whitening toothp...2 Answers
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
  • "The taste is horrible, it's painful and foams after a few seconds but all of those things can be easily overlooked for me as long as it did what I bought it for - whitened my teeth." in 20 reviews
  • "This tasted so bad, I was very disappointed I love Colgate products but this one did not work for me.I recommend getting the mini bottle like I did so you do not feel bad throwing it out." in 18 reviews
  • "I've been using this along with the Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and I got to say I don't notice my teeth getting whiter." in 12 reviews
  • "I am so glad I got this product FREE with coupons because I would never have bought it with my own money." in 8 reviews
  • "I wouldn't even know if this product works as a whitener because it did not last in my mouth for more then 5 seconds." in 7 reviews
Edith R.
Wills Point, TX
Used this for 3 days straight & my teeth became so sensitive that my head was literally pounding & eating became a problem for me. I immediately knew this was the culprit because I had just ran out of this other Colgate one that I had previously been using with no ill side affects other than VERY MILD tooth soreness. I have now switched to the Jason Healthy Mouth Toothpaste in the Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon flavor which is Flouride & SLS free. Some say flouride is essential to gum & teeth health but every time I have used one with flouride my mouth gets so sensitive! Jason is definitely my go-to for toothpaste now. I've never cared for the "natural" side of flouride free toothpaste but it seems to be the only kind that is without the ingredient I seem to be sensitive too.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I am obsessed with the crest optic white mouthwash , I have noticed a huge difference in the quality of my teeth since I started using it. Hello bright smiles! I do not go one day without using my mouthwash . I pair it along with the crest 3D white toothpaste . They are a match made in heaven. I purchased mine at target , I would highly recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a toothpaste and mouthwash , looking to whiten their teeth . Don't waste your money on whitening products just buy the optic white line & within one month you will notice a difference! Take before and after pictures to see what a huge difference it makes! This product gets a huge A+ from me !
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH
I normally go for a whitening mouthwash but unfortunately I didn't notice any difference at all with this one. I will say it has a nice minty flavor but it's not very strong or long lasting. I have a hard time finding whitening mouthwash, or any kind at all these days with alcohol in it.They seem to be removing it from most mouth washes wich I find disappointing because it not oly kills germs but also helps to heal any small cuts/ burns in your mouth, (which can happen often if you are a frequent coffee drinker like me.)
April C.
Brownsville, PA
I tried this because I worked at the health and beauty section at Wal mart and customers would tell me this really works. At the time I was using crest 3D white so I decided to see the difference. When it comes to the two j wouldn't say one is better or worse but I think they both work pretty well. They definitely make your mouth feel clean and as far as whitening I think you should definitely try to use the mouthwash with it for the best results.
Brittney E.
I love this product so much. I have repurchased about 4 times now, and can say that this is my all time favorite mouth wash. It leaves my breath smelling great, and lasting all day. It makes my teeth feel so clean as well. It has a great taste as well. The only thing I would say is that you have to rinse your mouth out with water after using because it foams up pretty badly. I've gotten used to the feeling but it may seem really strange at first.
Gianna C.
This mouthwash always leaves the oddest taste in my mouth but I always buy it because I truly believe it'll make my teeth whiter. If you read the label, that's it guaranteed promise, but my teeth are still yellow. Still, I leave 3 stars because I am a smoker and who knows, the product might just be upgrading me to dull yellow from what could have been orange. If that's the case than I say, bravo, Colgate! Keep up the good work!
Maricruz T.
Nogales, AZ
I must really be honest in this one, it has medium quality for me, cleans? yes it does your mouth feels fresh right after use, but doesn't last, i did not see much changes on me in a short time, but you can see changes a little by little.
as far to recommended i would say, if you need to perfect a smile, go for the hardest stuff but if you need something that keep the germs on the line, this is what you need
Mary D.
Ok so I got back into coffee and the tint of my teeth show it. I picked this product up to help me fight the stain without giving up coffee. Results are in it helped keep my teeth from staining and even brighten them up a little bit but this product absolutely sets my gums on fire! I do not know if it is suppose to burn I do not know if it is just me but I don't like it! So proceed with caution on this one!
Missy F.
I love the Optic White for Colgate. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed, and clean. It doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth. More so a cooling feeling. I like that in 10 minutes after use, I can still tell that I used the mouthwash, and my breath still smells good. I usually don't buy anything other then Colgate brand, for some reason I just feel like it gets the job done better then other brands.
Celestina S.
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash in Refreshing Mint flavor is a mild mouthwash making it easy to swish around in your mouth and gargle and rinse with. It's not overly filled with the after-taste or scent of alcohol or antiseptic so there isn't a need to run away from it either! Using this in conjunction with the Optic White Toothpaste and the entire Optic White regimen will produce optimal results.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Does this really whiten your teeth?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Is this product as bad as the optic white toothepaste?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you find this mouthwash too thick?
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
How long until you actually see whitening results?
Mikayla M.
Has anyone ever had issues with this mouthwash leaving acne at the corners of your chin and mouth?? Although it worked great on my teeth, I had to stop using this because that happened, and the acne went away as soon as I did..