BY COLGATE #13 in Mouthwash

New Alcohol Free Mouthwash Dual Action Formula ~ Helps Remove Stains &Amp; Preserve White Teeth Reaches Hard-To-Brush Areas Kills Bad Breath Germs Enamel Safe 1-800-468-6502 Made In Usa see more...

• How long until you actually see whitening results?4 Answers
  • Have people seen results with this product? Have you real...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I'm using whitening strips and a whitenin...2 Answers
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
  • "The taste is horrible, it's painful and foams after a few seconds but all of those things can be easily overlooked for me as long as it did what I bought it for - whitened my teeth." in 20 reviews
  • "This tasted so bad, I was very disappointed I love Colgate products but this one did not work for me.I recommend getting the mini bottle like I did so you do not feel bad throwing it out." in 18 reviews
  • "I've been using this along with the Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and I got to say I don't notice my teeth getting whiter." in 12 reviews
  • "I am so glad I got this product FREE with coupons because I would never have bought it with my own money." in 8 reviews
  • "I wouldn't even know if this product works as a whitener because it did not last in my mouth for more then 5 seconds." in 7 reviews
Mary L.
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
Deserves zero stars. It tastes really awful (NO TRACE OF MINTY  FLAVOR AT ALL), smells horrible like actual bleach and chlorine, and it's been lingering in my mouth for two days now! I don't know how to get rid of it! It's driving me crazy! Does anyone know how to get rid of the after-taste?

How did this product actually get approved to be marketed? Wish someone slapped my hand from grabbing this off the shelf.

It doesn't even whiten your teeth. Strawberries naturally whiten my teeth better than this.

This made my tongue become coated in white and made it numb. The chlorine taste is really becoming intolerable, and it's starting to give me a headache.  How do people end up giving this product a 4/5 stars??? For $4 it is not worth it.

If anything bad happens to me and turns out this isn't safe, I am definitely going to sue Colgate
Eleesha T.
Orleans
Review for: Other more...
I use this product everyday and I really do feel like it is one of the reasons my teeth are whiter! I also have very sensitive teeth and this mouth wash doesn’t hurt my teeth at all! It doesn’t sting your mouth and it tastes decent for being mouth wash. 1 thing I don’t like about this product is the kinda foamy residue it leaves behind, I don’t like but it doesn’t stay very long so I can put with it. Plus it’s cheap, I want to say it was around 4$ I mean come on that’s at least worth getting it and testing it out!!
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Great product. I often get asked about what system I used to whiten my teeth and people are surprised when I tell them I use this mouthwash in conjunction with the toothpaste and nothing else-the results for me are that good! There is a slight flavor that Whiteners have in the mouth wash, not totally masked by the mint flavor, but in no way unbearable. I use this product every other day because i don’t know if my teeth would become sensitive using everyday (never tried it tho tbh, so I just don’t know) but anyway every other day lEaves me with really white teeth and no sensitivity so I’ll continue to do that- have continued to repurchase for a very long time! Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
Caroline T.
I like to combine this with my toothpaste that I also use for whitening and I think both of them together works great.
I love Colgate, it’s in my house since I was a kid, it’s a brand we know we can trust. Love the refreshing after using it. I’m always buying it in my house.
Shema J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
It left my teeth whiter. HoweVer, the taste while gargling the solution, was horrid. I had to spit it out way before the 20-30 seconds. I used it everyday during my dail routine. I bought this while it was on sale because it can be pricey where I live. I was only satisfied with this product whitening actions but and I will not be purchasing it again.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Review for: Sparkling Fresh more...
I love this mouthwash so much! I could definitely tell a difference within the first couple times I’ve used this item along with the Colgate optic white toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling so refreshed and clean I could not imagine using anything else! I will definitely repurchase and recommend this to everyone!
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris, IL
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
This mouthwash tastes super weird, to the point where I didn’t even finish the bottle. It also seemed to make my breath smell after using it even if I had just gotten done brushing. I can’t even tell if it worked because I wasn’t able to use it long enough simply because of the gross flavor it has.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
I loved this mouthwash and the way it made my mouth feel! It made me feel fresh without a burn that was too intense and it actually whitened my teeth a bit! I would recommend this for anyone looking to switch up their current routine and make a difference in their oral care!
Allison G.
Cheney, WA
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
I finished this bottle in two weeks and it made my teeth so freash and bright. I didn’t think it was going to work but it was amazing. I would use this after I used the tooth paste it was connected with. It leaves amazing results and I would buy this again.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Optic White Mouthwash 8 fl oz lb lb more...
I use Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint daily and it’s one of the only mouthwash’ I will use.

Compared to other mouthwash’ this one doesn’t BURN my mouth and leaves me with a refreshing feeling.

You can purchase some at Walmart for under $3!
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really whiten your teeth?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you find this mouthwash too thick?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Is this product as bad as the optic white toothepaste?
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
How long until you actually see whitening results?
Mikayla M.
Has anyone ever had issues with this mouthwash leaving acne at the corners of your chin and mouth?? Although it worked great on my teeth, I had to stop using this because that happened, and the acne went away as soon as I did..