BY COLGATE

New Formula Goes Beyond Surface Stain Removal to Help Deeply Whiten with Peroxide, Unlike Ordinary Toothpaste Helps Whiten Teeth 2 Helps Provide Daily Anticavity Fluoride Protection 3 Enamel Safe Intended for Twice Daily Use The ultimate in whitening technology, Colgate Optic White s enamel-safe formula is clinically proven to help whiten teeth. Colgate Optic White is available in a cool fresh mint flavor that will help ensure your white smile is accompanied by icy fresh breath.

Buy on Amazon*
Lex S.
Good product. Definitely whitens. Does burn gums a little but isn't overwhelming. Has a harsh flavor that I wish was more minty but isnt the worst toothpaste I've tried. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive teeth.
Amber B.
Milwaukee
Love love love this product. It seems a bit pricey compared to other toothpaste but I usually am able to find them on sale. I have purchased it at target and at woodmans, both times when they were on sale.
Grace D.
Scranton
Sooo whitening products and toothpastes (at least the heavily chemically derived ones) are actually pretty awful for your teeth-especially the enamel- it turns out. Buuut if you're going to go for it anyway, this actually seemed pretty effective. I was about 3/4 of the way through the tube when I realised my teeth were actually whiter and brighter!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We love the taste and rotate this out every couple months. When we go back to this we can instantly teeth our teeth starting to get more white and remove from staining from coffee/soda we drink. Cheap price for good toothpaste
Paige W.
Great toothpaste. Not my favorite, but it’s not bad! It tastes fine and I feel clean afterwards. But I just feel like there is another toothpaste out there that better suits my preferences. It leaves a gentle, clean feeling. I just prefer something stronger. It’s inexpensive and a great value for the price. Just not my favorite.
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
I love this toothpaste and mouthwash combination! It makes my teeth noticeably whiter and I love the fresh feeling it gives my mouth. I purchased both products at my local Walmart. I am very satisfied overall.
Jamie U.
Keeps my teeth white and healthy I use it every morning and night I have super sensitive teeth and this tooth paste doesn't bother them like other toothpastes do I will defiantly be buying this again
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Love this toothpaste makes teeth whiter while also removing plaque, germs, bad breath, and clean ur mouth out of all unwanted things. It's affordable and also tastes great not too strong.
Cathy W.
I wanted to like this toothpaste. It did seem to whiten after a few uses and I could only use it twice. After the first time I noticed the skin inside my mouth was burning and irritated. I thought maybe because it is a whitening toothpaste so it was just harsher than an ordinary toothpaste. After the second use I noticed he skin was getting more irritated and bleeding. I believe I'm just allergic to this product. The taste is good and the claim for whiter teeth is spot on. Although if you are prone to sensitive skin or allergic to some things, you may want to use this with caution.
Lauren B.
Not a fan of this toothpaste. It did not whiten my teeth at all. I prefer crest toothpaste over Colgate because its usually cheaper and does a better job at whitening my teeth.