BY COLGATE #33 in Mouthwash

New Colgate optic white mouthwash contains 2% hydrogen peroxide to effectively whiten teeth by removing surface stains. This alcohol-free solution is available in a sparkling fresh mint flavor to freshen breath while whitening teeth and contains...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
To be completely honest, I love any and all mouth washes. This one is one of my go tos because it feels like it is working and killing all the germs/ bad breath! After about a week or two of using it is when you can start to see the whiting effect. Another plus is that this company always has coupons or if you buy in bulk, you can fine it at your Cosco or Sam's.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I like this for the simple fact that it helps whiten your teeth but I’m not a fan of the taste. It burns my tongue and I feel like I can’t taste anything for the rest of the day. Not to mention it’s super bubbly and I’m not a fan of that. I have to rinse my mouth out after I’m done.
Skyler A.
Honestly this product did not whiten my teeth what-so-ever, although, it did refresh and make my breath smell great. I would repurchase for the refreshment but not for whitening purposes. It was good but it wasn’t great.
Corina L.
This is my favorite mouth wash ever! It tastes great and has a long lasting minty after taste. It has helped my teeth whiten drastically within a short amount of time and I highly recommend this to others!
Juliana M.
Whittier, CA
I love pairing this with their whitening toothpaste because boy does that do wonders! It makes my teeth noticeably more white. It also doesn't have a bad taste to it either.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
Again, along with  ? This combo lightens my teeth noticeably and without damage. My dentist has complimented me on how clean and healthy my teeth are (I floss a lot) and that the color is improving.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love all colgate optic white products i feel like this really whitens your teeth its on sale often and has complimenting products like toothpaste and toothbrush that all go together .
Alexza P.
It actually really good. I was really surprised with the results because I didn't think I could trust commercial brands with whitening my teeth but this one did. I love his product
Esther K.
If you notice you have stains staring to appear on your teeth stop using this. That happened to me, after getting my braces off I had a bunch of stains. My orthodontist and me were very confused because I brushed and flossed regularly and didn't drink and dark liquids. When I went to the dentist he asked what kind of mouthwash do you use and I told him this. He said because everybody's body is different my saliva reacted to this mouthwash in a negative way and gave me stains instead of helping make my teeth white. I was able to get rid of the stains but if you have the same problem stop using this.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I've tried a lot of brands/flavors of mouthwash and i was not a fan of the Colgate Optic White Icy Fresh Mint mouthwash. Colgate is my favorite dental hygiene brand, but this product was a miss for me. It tasted like whitening strips and the mint flavor did not mask it well. The only redeeming quality of this product is that my teeth did seem whiter after a few uses.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Does this actually whiten teeth?
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
Can I have this , mine expired
Maria F.
Does it work? Any other cheap option?