BY COLGATE #78 in Mouthwash

New Colgate optic white mouthwash contains 2% hydrogen peroxide to effectively whiten teeth by removing surface stains. This alcohol-free solution is available in a sparkling fresh mint flavor to freshen breath while whitening teeth and contains...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
This leave your mouth fresh and clean. It also helps keep your teeth white. I've been using off and on for almost 3 years wish it was more affordable because being a single mom some months you just have to buy something cheaper to save money on things your child needs. I wish I could always buy this product line because my teeth are sparkling white , fresh breath, and my teeth are smooth just like I got my teeth cleaned!!
Ruby k.
El Paso
La verdad a mí no me gustó , yo soy muy exigente al momento de usar algún producto para mí boca o dientes , y esta marca y tipo de enjuague bucal no me gustó , me deja una sensación como de polvo en mi boca , un sabor muy raro he incómodo , la verdad no me gusta , pero si lo usa mi madre y hermanos , y les ayuda en lo de blanquear los dientes . Solo a mí en lo personal no me gustó
Edoka W.
Atlanta
For me, this product hurt my receding gums-- in a matter of seconds the pain was intolerable. I would recommend it for someone without inflamed or receding gums. My daughter, who has healthy gums, had zero complaints. I would purchase it again for her.
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
This is just a good mouthwash. It doesn’t burn my mouth and seems to clean very well. I wasn’t expecting it to foam the way it did, but i feel like it cleans my mouth. It’s priced very well and you can also get a two-pack for a great value.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Colgate Optic white Whiteseal works good on my teeth.This is alcohol free.I like the icy freshmint that leaves your mouth feeling clean. I like the way it helped whiten my teeth by lifting the stains off of my teeth. I bought mine at the Dollar general. I would recoomend this to anyone looking to whiten their teeth and freshen their breath.This was a fair price.
cerrwida b.
Buffalo, NY
To be honestly this so not my thing I’m not sure why I have used multiple different mouthwashes and usually do not have a issue with them but this one I had a reaction to how minty it was! But I know others who this works really well for
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I like this for the simple fact that it helps whiten your teeth but I’m not a fan of the taste. It burns my tongue and I feel like I can’t taste anything for the rest of the day. Not to mention it’s super bubbly and I’m not a fan of that. I have to rinse my mouth out after I’m done.
Raegan S.
Redding
Just started using this. It seems to be ok. It is kinda hot so if you dont like hot mouth wash don't buy it. It foams in your mouth after which is weird to me. Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Refreshing Mint
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
Love this optic white line as well works great tastes great I use it all the time does what it is supposed to do and is carried by Walmart so i can grab it when I’m in their I would buy again and again very satisfied consumer
amélie L.
Geez, it was not kidding when it said it was icy cold. I really like the Colgate Optic White Icy Fresh Mint Mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, with nothing gross laying about.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
Does this actually whiten teeth?
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
Can I have this , mine expired
Maria F.
Does it work? Any other cheap option?