BY COLGATE

Colgate® Optic White® Cool Mild Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.

• Is it worth buying? 192 Answers
  • Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?35 Answers
  • I love this product! Keeps my teeth very white!! My lips ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I really like Colgate and almost always use their toothbrushes, the only thing I dont like is how foamy the mouth wash gets." in 299 reviews
  • "I love coffee and tea which left my teeth stained, I started using this and within a short time, i could tell a big difference!" in 126 reviews
  • "I can only use it for a limited amount of time however because I have sensitive teeth and it starts to bother me after a while." in 103 reviews
  • "They make this toothpaste in travel size so I would recommend you pick one of those up and give it a try for a few days to see how you like it before you invest in the full size." in 82 reviews
  • "I don't use the mouth wash but I received the tooth brush with whitening pen and toothpaste from influenster in a box a few months ago and have purchased a new one since and keep using it!" in 64 reviews
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
The truth is that in the first few days, like everything else, I did not notice any changes, but I want to say that this paste is very strong at the time of washing, because the mint and crystals in the same paste are very strong at Time of washing with water. After 15 days of continuous use, I began to see the color of my teeth, a little white as I usually have them, not that I have yellow or anything, I actually have a mouth cleaning followed, I noticed my teeth with a color Much more noticeable and that has left me satisfied... It is a product generally full of Marketing but that it is worth to try, as in my case yes I noticed notorious changes. And that's why I recommend it a lot. The consistency and color of this cream are good to see.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The outline of the toothpastes bottle really pops out the brand to consumers. Since it’s red and white, consumers will pass by the toothpaste aisle and will quickly see this colgate toothpaste because it stands out the most. The bottle also looks fancy and nice. Consumers go for the nice and fancy objects all the time. Colgate managed to perfect the whitening of teeth in their product. My mother and I have used this toothpaste repeatedly and we continue to see a difference in our teeth. I brush my teeth two times a day and notice the change. Lastly, Colgate has also been able to excel in keeping the freshness of clean teeth after brushing your teeth. When I brush my teeth in the morning, My breath feels nice and clean because of its fresh mint ingredients.
medina k.
Columbus,OH
I am  gonna write my honest review on this product from my opinion firstly on how I used this product first off I used this product once a day instead of two I did see white spots showing as I was using but did leave me feeling fresh but I was not surprised on what I was seeing but maybe If I tried twice daily maybe would seen better results but I was not really honestly not feeling for this product as it was not removing much of my stain on my teeth as I wanted and I already used a whole 1 tub in my honest I think this product is for people who already have whiter teeth but just want to  protect from the stain coming
Kayla K.
Justin, TX
I have always used Crest toothpaste but whenever I discovered the Colgate Optic White toothpaste I was eager to make the switch. Love the way the toothpaste feels, its not grainy. Love the way the toothpaste taste and the way it leaves my breath smelling after using it and lastly love the way that it significantly whitens my teeth. I have been using this toothpaste for about a year now and am always getting compliments on my teeth and asked how I keep them so white. People even often ask my where I get my teeth whitened at!
Ruby k.
El Paso
Colgate optic white love usa mi esposo , yo intenté usarlo también pero no me gustó la sensación que dejaba en mi boca , tiene un sabor muy fuerte y eso no me gusta hehehe, pero él antes fumaba mucho y gracias a Dios lo dejo , y los dientes le quedaron manchados un poco y con Colgate se le fueron limpiando , ese cambio yo lo ví , y le recomendé que siguiera usando esta pasta de Colgate , le ayudo y le sigue ayudando en blanquear sus dientes , muy buena pasta para esa gente que los tiene amarillentos y esas cosas .
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I love this toothpaste! I've been using it for a few years now and I notice a significant difference in how white my teeth are compared to how they used to be! My dentist even asked me if I had been using whitening strips at one point. The flavor is minty which is fine for me. The only thing I would change is that it is a little gritty for my liking. However, if you use mouthwash like I do, it isn't a huge deal at all. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for whitening toothpaste!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I am going to be very honest here. I have used this toothpaste several times over the last year or so, and I don’t really like it. For some reason it makes me feel sick every time I use it. Half the time I quite literally end up gagging or dry-heaving for a couple minutes. I’m not sure if maybe I am allergic to an ingredient I don’t know about, but I do not like it. My whole family uses this and say it is amazing and that I am crazy, but that is my experience!
Gina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this toothpaste. The price is decent for the product. I like to try new products. This one however I was only able to use for a short period of time. In that time it seemed to do bnb what it said it would. I am planning on when I am done with my current toothpaste to go back and use this one again.
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Colgate Optic White does not disappoint. It is definitely different from the whitening strips one may use, however, the effects are long lasting. I could start seeing results withing the first week of using this toothpaste. I did switch up toothpastes for a short while, however, it did not reverse the whitening effects of this toothpaste. I have made colgate optic white as my go-to toothpaste and have been using it for years now.
Carla N.
Georgetown
I like this toothpaste. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and does whiten teeth with regular use. Personally I've found that it will only lighten 1-2 shades, which is OK for some. I regularly used this toothpaste for 3 years before I switched to the advanced impact version. The taste isn't overpowering and is pleasant. I would recommend for top this who like that fresh clean feeling on their teeth.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Is it worth buying?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Alina K.
Does this product actually work? I want to whiten my teeth without having to go to the dentist.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV
Do you think this type is better than the 3d white?
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?