BY COLGATE #4 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Optic White® Cool Mild Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like Colgate and almost always use their toothbrushes, the only thing I dont like is how foamy the mouth wash gets." in 299 reviews
  • "I love coffee and tea which left my teeth stained, I started using this and within a short time, i could tell a big difference!" in 126 reviews
  • "I can only use it for a limited amount of time however because I have sensitive teeth and it starts to bother me after a while." in 103 reviews
  • "They make this toothpaste in travel size so I would recommend you pick one of those up and give it a try for a few days to see how you like it before you invest in the full size." in 82 reviews
  • "I don't use the mouth wash but I received the tooth brush with whitening pen and toothpaste from influenster in a box a few months ago and have purchased a new one since and keep using it!" in 64 reviews
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
The truth is that in the first few days, like everything else, I did not notice any changes, but I want to say that this paste is very strong at the time of washing, because the mint and crystals in the same paste are very strong at Time of washing with water. After 15 days of continuous use, I began to see the color of my teeth, a little white as I usually have them, not that I have yellow or anything, I actually have a mouth cleaning followed, I noticed my teeth with a color Much more noticeable and that has left me satisfied... It is a product generally full of Marketing but that it is worth to try, as in my case yes I noticed notorious changes. And that's why I recommend it a lot. The consistency and color of this cream are good to see.
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The outline of the toothpastes bottle really pops out the brand to consumers. Since it’s red and white, consumers will pass by the toothpaste aisle and will quickly see this colgate toothpaste because it stands out the most. The bottle also looks fancy and nice. Consumers go for the nice and fancy objects all the time. Colgate managed to perfect the whitening of teeth in their product. My mother and I have used this toothpaste repeatedly and we continue to see a difference in our teeth. I brush my teeth two times a day and notice the change. Lastly, Colgate has also been able to excel in keeping the freshness of clean teeth after brushing your teeth. When I brush my teeth in the morning, My breath feels nice and clean because of its fresh mint ingredients.
carly P.
Charlotte, NC
Alright so this is the review I’ve been waiting to write!!! My teeth cost my parents soooo much money when I was younger so taking good care of my teeth is one of my number one priorities!! Everyone always compliments how white my teeth are, and I owe it ALL TO OPTIC WHITE!! Every time I try to find another product as good, I never can!!! This toothpaste makes my mouth feel so fresh and you can tell a difference in the whiteness of your teeth after only a few days of using this! I’ve turned my boyfriend and quite a few of my friends into devoted lovers of this toothpaste!! Try this out!!!! I promise you’ll see your teeth shades whiter within just a few days!
Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Colgate Optic White Platinum worked well for me. I was hoping for a paste to keep my teeth bright and white even though I drink tea every day. My dentist is always mentioning to me that the tea is staining my teeth. Well I love my tea so I'm always on the look out for a decent whitening toothpaste. This paste makes the claim that your teeth will look whiter in three days. I'm not sure mine looked whiter in three days but honestly after about a week I did notice my teeth looked brighter. To be fair, I did use the paste once a day since I have a different paste in the shower than I do in the cabinet. So Tom's of Maine whitening was being used in the morning and Colgate Optic White was being used at night. I've used Tom's of Maine whitening and hadn't notice a change in the whiteness of my teeth. However, if I had to mention one negative about Colgate Optic White it would be a few of the ingredients like BHT, which if I'm not mistaken is a preservative. Although, even the more "natural" toothpastes have some ingredients I'm unsure about. Overall, I like the fresh mint taste and the paste gives your mouth that fresh, clean feeling after use. I would recommend this paste if you are like me and not ready to spend the money on a store bought whitening kit or pay the big bucks at the dentist to have your teeth whitened
medina k.
Columbus,OH
I am  gonna write my honest review on this product from my opinion firstly on how I used this product first off I used this product once a day instead of two I did see white spots showing as I was using but did leave me feeling fresh but I was not surprised on what I was seeing but maybe If I tried twice daily maybe would seen better results but I was not really honestly not feeling for this product as it was not removing much of my stain on my teeth as I wanted and I already used a whole 1 tub in my honest I think this product is for people who already have whiter teeth but just want to  protect from the stain coming
Tinisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink coffee on a daily basis and noticed that my teeth were definitely showing it. I have braces at the moment so whitening strips, which are usually my go-to favorite were out of the equation for now. I decided to pick up this stuff and give it a try and It works great! Its definitely not as quick as white-strips but it works great as a gradual and safe teeth whitener that continues to keep your teeth white as you can use it daily. This stuff also makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, unlike some other whitening toothpastes. I love it and will definitely be continuing to use this toothpaste.
Kayla K.
Dallas, TX
I have always used Crest toothpaste but whenever I discovered the Colgate Optic White toothpaste I was eager to make the switch. Love the way the toothpaste feels, its not grainy. Love the way the toothpaste taste and the way it leaves my breath smelling after using it and lastly love the way that it significantly whitens my teeth. I have been using this toothpaste for about a year now and am always getting compliments on my teeth and asked how I keep them so white. People even often ask my where I get my teeth whitened at!
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Ive wanted to buy Crest's whitening toothpaste but Colgate is always more reasonably priced. We do like the flavor and consistency- not chalky or gritty. I know it has helped get and keep our smiles bright but they only work to a certain point. If you want "dazzling white" you'll want to probably try a stronger solution like the strips or other types of whitening agents.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Colgate optic white love usa mi esposo , yo intenté usarlo también pero no me gustó la sensación que dejaba en mi boca , tiene un sabor muy fuerte y eso no me gusta hehehe, pero él antes fumaba mucho y gracias a Dios lo dejo , y los dientes le quedaron manchados un poco y con Colgate se le fueron limpiando , ese cambio yo lo ví , y le recomendé que siguiera usando esta pasta de Colgate , le ayudo y le sigue ayudando en blanquear sus dientes , muy buena pasta para esa gente que los tiene amarillentos y esas cosas .
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I love this toothpaste! I've been using it for a few years now and I notice a significant difference in how white my teeth are compared to how they used to be! My dentist even asked me if I had been using whitening strips at one point. The flavor is minty which is fine for me. The only thing I would change is that it is a little gritty for my liking. However, if you use mouthwash like I do, it isn't a huge deal at all. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for whitening toothpaste!
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Is it worth buying?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Alina K.
Does this product actually work? I want to whiten my teeth without having to go to the dentist.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV
Do you think this type is better than the 3d white?
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?