Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint

Colgate® Optic White® Cool Mild Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.

How fast does this whiten your teeth?
Does it make your teeth feel super sensitive after using it for a long time?
Do you feel that this makes your teeth whiter? How long did you have to use it before results?
Start your review of Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...works. It's not going to give you the same results as professional teeth whitening, but it will leave your teeth a lot whiter than a routine of just regular Colgate. ” in reviews
“I really like Colgate and almost always use their toothbrushes, the only thing I dont like is how foamy the mouth wash gets.” in reviews
“I love coffee and tea which left my teeth stained, I started using this and within a short time, i could tell a big difference!” in reviews
“I can only use it for a limited amount of time however because I have sensitive teeth and it starts to bother me after a while.” in reviews
“They make this toothpaste in travel size so I would recommend you pick one of those up and give it a try for a few days to see how you like it before you invest in the full size.” in reviews
Kissimmee , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Literally the only toothpaste we use. All of the other toothpastes leave a weird film to me. We often buy it at target but it depends on the sales. It's pretty affordable and there are usually coupons for it. I always recommend it to other people.
Granite City, IL
I have used this toothpaste for awhile now and I like it a lot. It leaves my breath minty fresh and it whites my teeth some but if you are a person that just brushes your teeth once a day I don't think it's going to work.
Jember
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but this just wont work for me I expect something strong, that could make white teeth impression. I've using it in almost a month, and doesn't notice any change with my teeth
I love this toothpaste. Within weeks of using this toothpaste I've noticed results...my teeth have gotten brighter. It doesn't only brighten teeth, my breath is very fresh and cool after brushing my teeth, too.
Pontianak
Really effective in whitening my teeth and i can see that my teeth really gets whiter! too bad it tastes horrible
Jacksonville , FL
This toothpaste is very good. I really like using it it leaves a fresh after taste.i would highly recommend it.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Colgate brand is a brand that my family has used for many years! When they came out with this Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint I just had to try it. I read the directions on the Box on how to achieve the most Optical white teeth. Directed to use this toothpaste along with the Colgate Optic White mouthwash and toothbrush, which I did follow to a tee. Within days, I could see that I was achieving whiter and brighter teeth and that the toothpaste was removing any stains that I had on my teeth. I continue to use the Optic White fluoride toothpaste by Colgate and recommend it to anyone wanting an affordable toothpaste from a brand that is trusted! Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® works well to remind e old stains while fighting cavities and its at a reasonable cost.
Phoenix , AZ
I had received Colgate Optic White toothpaste (along with the mouth wash and a toothbrush) to try from Influenster in order to try and review the product. I've been using the products for nearly a month now and I wish I had taken a "before" photo so I can show you how well these products actually work. After just one brushing, I felt like I'd just left the dentist from getting my teeth cleaned... they felt CLEAN! Then using the foaming mouth wash... WOW! It was actually a little tingly which I didn't love, but it works. Colgate claims these products have the same ingredients as those messy whitening strips that are on the market. I tried strips once and hated them because I could never get them to stay on my teeth. This is a perfect solution! I love Colgate Optic White!
Maidan Hawally
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint uploaded by Ameera D.
At first i was hesitant to use teeth whiteners coz I’m afraid that i might just waste my money. But then i decided to try Colgate Optic White and it changed my mind. I’m already in my third tube and it really didn’t disappoint. I’m a coffee and tea drinker so it really stains the teeth. But when i started using thus product i saw real results after 5 days of using it. Though it didn’t give me the super pearly white teeth, it did gave me a lighter teeth. Will continue to use this product and i highly recommend thisColgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint Colgate
Alexandria , VA
I’ve used this toothpaste for a little over 4 months since I originally purchased it and I have see a substantial difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Being a daily soda drinker and occasionally a tea or coffee drinker my teeth become stained quite a bit and became yellow over time. I decided to purchase this toothpaste in hopes that it would make a difference in the coloration of my teeth. Around after the 2nd week I could really tell a difference in my teeth and how much whiter they had already become. Now after using it for four months every day, twice a day I can tell you this toothpaste definitely does whiten you’re teeth and do it’s job. Now my teeth are white, clean, and healthier than they were before thanks to this Crest toothpaste. I would definitely recommend this to any one else looking for a solution to yellowing teeth!

391 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...