BY COLGATE #10 in Toothpaste

This breakthrough formula is Colgate’s fastest whitening toothpaste ever* and whitens teeth in three days**, just by brushing. The toothpaste contains 2x more of the professionally recommended whitening ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide***. Having a radiant and polished look is quick and easy with Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ Express White Toothpaste!

*versus other colgate toothpastes
**For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks
***vs. Optic White® Sparkling mint®

• anyone that has used/uses this seen any results in there teeth ap...2 Answers
  • How is the result of that toothpaste? Goes it really that fast?1 Answers
  • Does this actually white your teeth in Just 3 days? 3 Answers
Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste
  • "I brushed 3 times a day for two weeks using this toothpaste exclusively with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen and have seen wonderful results." in 14 reviews
  • "ITs also safe for enamel so thats a plus & its super affordable and does not make my teeth sensitive like many whitening products." in 6 reviews
  • "I received this in my XOvoxbox complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I must say I saw a result in exactly three days." in 5 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (and gel pen and toothbrush) in my XOVoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes only - I had notice the last couple months my teeth were lacking their usual whiteness so I was excited to have gotten this in my product sample pack." in 4 reviews
  • "i loved the minty flavor of this product but when i used it it made my mouth really warm, i didnt like that." in 4 reviews
Ksenia E.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
This is my all time favorite whitening toothpaste, whitening effect is the most noticeable of all the toothpaste I've used before. I pick it up whenever I'm in the store and try to stock up ahead. My favorite thing about it - it's enamel safe. But still I recommend taking at least 2 weeks break in 2 month and use more high calcium products to really keep your teeth nice and healthy. The only thing I don't about this product is that it has such a sharp and toxic taste. But overall it's a great product and I enjoy using it.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I used this toothpaste for 3 weeks. It last a long time for someone like me. I use a lot of paste when I brush. I worried about sensitivity but I only experience mild amounts after about 1 week. It was to ice cold water around a filling so it's hard to know if it was the toothpaste or the filling. I noticed a difference but it wasn't mind blowing . Maybe a little lighter than when I started. I've tried other products over the year I like better. I would use it daily as s toothpaste but as a Whitney, I'd do something more.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I just purchased this product from target! So far, I love the taste! But, when I looked at the ingredients I wasn't pleased to see saccharine in there! I hate the fake taste of saccharine so I was afraid I'd hate the taste of this toothpaste! I was wrong! I really liked the month taste! It's too early to see if the whitening works but usually since I look at my teeth everyday I'll never notice if they are whiter! I guess I'll have to just hope it does what it says it does!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Optic white is pretty much the only toothpaste I use now. I am a daily coffee drinker and it definitely helps keep the stains at bay. Once I ran out and was using another type of toothpaste and my mother actually asked me what I was using because my teeth were looking whiter and then they looked more stained again. Since then I always keep an extra on hand. It is very potently minty and my boyfriend gets a little irritation, but I'm fine with it.
Cindy M.
First off let me start off by saying, I am extremely happy that I had picked this item up instead of my regular toothpaste because literally, like it says, your teeth will be visibly whitened whinin 3 days! And that's extacly what happen, I noticed such a difference in my teeth! It gave me confidence to not be having my hand cover my mouth sometimes when I would laugh out loud. But now, I'm just like, hey! Look at these! :)
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really like this toothpaste. It did whiten a little bit in the three day claim, but if you use it longer then you really do see some results. The only bad thing about this toothpaste is that I really don't like the taste. I enjoy almost every other taste of whitening toothpastes but this one was a little tough to get used to. Other than that, it really does work pretty well but you have to use it more than three days.
Reana O.
Wellness Guru Expert
The first time I used this I absolutely loved it! It made my teeth pretty white and my breath smelled fine the whole day. As I continued to use it the whitening disappeared. It became a regular, average toothpaste. I was disappointed in how it stopped whitening for a whitening toothpaste. It keeps my breath fine but my teeth look ok. I'm going to try a different Colgate optic white toothpaste after this.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR
I used this for some last minute whitening. I did notice some results within the two days I used it. I discontinued using it though because I honestly hate using products with such strong chemicals...it began to hurt my gums. I wouldn't recommend it because of that, but I do think it works if you are needing results in a short period of time. Otherwise, I would suggest using something else.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
This toothpaste makes your teeth so white and your mouth feeling minty fresh. I have tried many whitening toothpastes before but not with the results this gave me. After about 3 days, I saw a dramatic difference in the color of my teeth and the amount of surface stains and discoloration. My mouth also felt cleaner and my smile felt brighter. I have purchased over 10 of these!
Vilma V.
Note: I received this in my December Target beauty box. The beauty box was themed for men in December. So my son sampled the products in this box. Since this is a toothpaste, we both sampled it.

This product effectively cleans teeth with a noticeable difference in hue of white within three days as it states on the package. We will definitely continue using this product.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work on really stained teeth?
sonjdrell b.
Bronx, NY
Does this product really work towards making your teeth much whiter ? I've always wanted to try it but never bought it cause of the fear of wasting money .
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Has anyone noticed their teeth being a little sensitive to temperature changes, going from hot to cold drinks/food?!
I was wondering does this really work? I need a good whitener.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Does it really lighten your teeth ?