BY COLGATE #90 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Optic White® Enamel White Toothpaste Luminous Mint
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.
Fortifies enamel for a strong white.

• I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one...1 Answers
  • I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?3 Answers
  • How long do you have to use it to get results? should you...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Yanitza S.
Kissimmee, FL
I am an avid coffee drinker so I am no stranger to Stained teeth which with time has become a problem. I picked this up as a daily way to try and combat that and after using it for 3 days I can already see the difference in color from a week ago to now. Absolutely great product and the price point is even better which is quick and easy to pick up at any drugstore or major supermarket. I would definitely suggest this for others
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this toothpaste for past two weeks but I haven't seen much of a difference. Maybe I should try it a little longer for it to show it's impact. I will use this for next 1 month & then come Bach for the review.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is wonderful! I love it and have been using it for 3 years now traded in the Crest. The refreshing peppermint taste freshens your breathe and tastes great too. I think and see the difference in my teeth is remarkable! Whiter and cleaner noticeable!
Crocheija H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how white this keeps my teeth. I drink,lots of coffee and I still have a bright smile. I also have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't bother me at all. I highly recommend it.
Lexi S.
cheboygan , mi
This product really did whiten my teeth within the first few days . Love it !Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ENAMEL WHITE Toothpaste Luminous Mint no complaints and very effective
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best toothpaste I have found for whitening so far. I saw a difference in only a few uses. It also has a nice mint flavor and cleaned my teeth really well. It’s affordable and effective so I would recommend this to anyone.
Ash N.
Love it! The taste is great. Easy to use and safe to use on teeth two to three times a day. This is pretty much the only toothpaste I use. My teeth always feel clean. The only thing I wish is that it whitened a little better.
Adrianna G.
This toothpaste is the best toothpaste. It has been my best friend for about five years now and I️ doubt that I️ will ever stop using it. I️ wouldn’t use it all the time, maybe once a week since it’s a whitening toothpaste.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
Personally I love this toothpaste. It tastes perfect and helps whiten my teeth. I am not sure if it is whiting them but if you use the mouthwash with it then it should work. I would totally recommend this to others !!!
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love this whitening toothpaste! Someone today asked me how I get my teeth to be so white. I told her it's the toothpaste I've been using for years. Definitely can't go wrong buying this product. I've been hooked.
Christina W.
How long do you have to use it to get results? should you use it with others in the same line for better results?
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Is this your favorite part of the optic white regimen?
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one and I didn't see much of a difference. How well does this specific one work ?