BY COLGATE

Colgate® Optic White® Enamel White Toothpaste Luminous Mint
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.
Fortifies enamel for a strong white.

• I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one...1 Answers
  • I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?3 Answers
  • How long do you have to use it to get results? should you...5 Answers
Yanitza S.
Kissimmee, FL
I am an avid coffee drinker so I am no stranger to Stained teeth which with time has become a problem. I picked this up as a daily way to try and combat that and after using it for 3 days I can already see the difference in color from a week ago to now. Absolutely great product and the price point is even better which is quick and easy to pick up at any drugstore or major supermarket. I would definitely suggest this for others
Maureen r.
FAIRFIELD, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is wonderful! I love it and have been using it for 3 years now traded in the Crest. The refreshing peppermint taste freshens your breathe and tastes great too. I think and see the difference in my teeth is remarkable! Whiter and cleaner noticeable!
Crocheija H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how white this keeps my teeth. I drink,lots of coffee and I still have a bright smile. I also have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't bother me at all. I highly recommend it.
Adrianna G.
This toothpaste is the best toothpaste. It has been my best friend for about five years now and I️ doubt that I️ will ever stop using it. I️ wouldn’t use it all the time, maybe once a week since it’s a whitening toothpaste.
Nadi C.
Dorchester, MA
I personally believe Colgate is the best toothpaste. The formula isn’t too mushy or too firm. It helps whiten your teeth after one use, and it helps them stay clean longer than other toothpastes I’ve used before.
Morgan B.
My husband and I both swear by this product. Keeps our teeth nice and white, and keeps the bad breath away. Only negative is the flavor is not the best. Very affordable and always is available everywhere.
Melinda B.
Sacramento , CA
Absolutely my favorite toothpaste on the market. I was a smoker for 29 years and since i started using thos one my teeth are noticeably whiter. The taste is not too strong and my enamel seems stronger.
Kayla G.
Toledo, OH
This is an amazing toothpaste. I picked it up from my local Walmart and I will continue to but it has made about at 50% difference in the whiteness of my teeth I love this paste. Definitely recommend.
Jayla H.
32350
This is honestly the best toothpaste I have ever used!! After 3 days of using it, I noticed my mouth felt cleaner, and my teeth were way whiter! Price friendly, and will buy again.
Martha L.
fate
Growing up I used the original Colgate and when I became independent I came across this toothpaste and it leaves your mouth feeling clean and your teeth feeling ten times better
Christina W.
How long do you have to use it to get results? should you use it with others in the same line for better results?
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Is this your favorite part of the optic white regimen?
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one and I didn't see much of a difference. How well does this specific one work ?