Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Colgate OPTIC WHITE DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint

Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint

Colgate® Optic White® Dual Action Cyrstal Mint

New. Shines & whitens. Whitens more than 3 shades*. Results start in 1 week. Daily anticavity. Enamel safe.

Ingredients
Active Ingredient

Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients:

Calcium Pyrophosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, PEG-12, Glycerin, PVP, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sucralose, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Water.

Esta si me gustaria provarla
como puedo conseguir mi producto?
how can i get my products
Start your review of Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint!
Product Highlights
...the other a lot more! I also have seen a noticeable difference in the whitening of my teeth. I would definitely suggest trying out this toothpaste! in reviews
leaves your teeth clean and they will look great you can show off your smile and you are sure to get compliments i use it everyday , day and night i love itin reviews
I've been using this for about three weeks now with the Optic white tooth brush+ whitening pen, and I've notice that my teeth are a shade or two whiter.in reviews
I find this product ok it s just that I find it is priced a bit too hight for whitening tooth pastein reviews
Our family has been using it for 8months and I personally seen in improvement in my teeth whiter look.in reviews
Kristen  P.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love colgate! Their optic white line is the best thing to happen. It works great and keeps my teeth nice and clean! The taste is pretty good and I know it is getting the job done. I would suggest trying this tooth paste if you haven’t tried it before.
Chelsea A.
I use this toothpaste all of the time! I love it. It's my favorite and definitely recommend it to anyone
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
It is an ok product. It doesn’t whiten your teeth as well as some of the other products. However, it is gentle enough for everyday use. I would recommend this product for those that are not looking for a huge difference in the color of their teeth.
Diamante J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite toothpaste! I really like the fresh clean taste and it really does make your teeth appear to be whiter.
Jennifer  C.
Coraopolis, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is not a toothpaste I would buy for daily use. It is on the expensive side. It does however work very well to help whiten teeth. I used it just a few times and it at least made it one shade lighter
Jbella E.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It slowly helps to whiten teeth, comes in easy to use tube with pop-up lid. I was afraid it would irritate or make my teeth overly sensitive but it did not. I highly recommend and will continue using it myself.
Rebecca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This made my teeth extremely sensitive. I would not recommend , especially if you already have slightly sensitive teeth. This might make it worse. It’s like brushing your teeth with sand paper.
mario G.
Long Beach, California
Muy buena pasta dental sabor y olor agradable y lo bueno no pica como las demás pastas dentales y si le da más claridad a los dientes
Tracylynn  K.
Leland, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Absolutely my spouse and mine goto toothpaste. This is the only kind we have used for 3 years now. Love it!
Millie H.
I have used this for many years it helps To keep my teeth from cavities and white .my breath is fresh and clean . Also my teeth feel clean and fresh