Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint uploaded by Misie L.Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint uploaded by Sharlyn H.Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint uploaded by Fran E.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Optic White® Dual Action Cyrstal Mint

New. Shines & whitens. Whitens more than 3 shades*. Results start in 1 week. Daily anticavity. Enamel safe.

Ingredients
Active Ingredient

Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients:

Calcium Pyrophosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, PEG-12, Glycerin, PVP, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sucralose, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Water.

• Would you prefer this over Crest when it comes to teeth w...1 Answers
  • Did this help whiten your teeth?5 Answers
  • Is this better then the crest toothpaste? 2 Answers
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® DUAL ACTION Toothpaste Cyrstal Mint
  • "leaves your teeth clean and they will look great you can show off your smile and you are sure to get compliments i use it everyday , day and night i love it" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using this for about three weeks now with the Optic white tooth brush+ whitening pen, and I've notice that my teeth are a shade or two whiter." in 4 reviews
  • "Our family has been using it for 8months and I personally seen in improvement in my teeth whiter look." in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff is so awesome I first saw it at Wal-Mart in the toothbrush isle on a end cap and I was like maw I'll stick to the stuff I already use but I failed to read the fine print on the box where it said that it would make your teeth whiter.This does in fact work for me my teeth turned two shades whiter with in a month's time I do recommend to anyone who wants a fresher and brighter smile!" in 3 reviews
  • "I find this product ok it s just that I find it is priced a bit too hight for whitening tooth paste" in 3 reviews
Kait R.
Bayville
I love this product ! As someone that works in the dental field I love this toothpaste. I love how clean my teeth feel after using it. I love that it isn’t too abrasive and I don’t mind the taste at all.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
The only toothpaste I will use. I got a whitening treatment done to my teeth a few years ago and this toothpaste has kept my teeth from turning yellow again. The taste is my favorite unlike any other brands. I would recommend to everyone who wants whiter teeth.
Mayra R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great toothpaste but I really haven't noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I feel like this product is just like any other toothpaste. I received a sample of this product from Influenster.
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had always been a Colgate kind of girl. I love how it makes my teeth feel. I mean everyone is different when it comes to any type of product.

Colgate is my go to, I been using Colgate white for a few months and I'm liking it so far. I have tried different toothpaste it's just not the same for me.

My funny gift family and friends got me was a whole lot of toothpaste, not just any toothpaste but Colgate ones.

If you are looking for that fresh clean white teeth you always wanted. Well try Colgate.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
This stuff is freakin amazing!!! I just bought some earlier today because I'm sick of my teeth looking dingy, and this stuff ROCKS!!! I'm usually too cheap to buy anything over a couple bucks on toothpaste, but decided I'd try this out and I'm SO glad I did! My teeth are ALREADY whiter and I have literally only used it once! It was only around $6 for the tube and I can already tell it is WELL WORTH IT!! AWESOME product!!
Namaste S.
hollywood, fl
This stuff is the bomb dot com! I haven't yet found a toothpaste that actually shows visual whitening the way that this one does! I bought Colgate Optic White toothpaste when I started noticing staining from coffee and smoking. I was nervous at first because I thought my pretty smile was forever damaged by my not so great choices. I'm so glad that I was wrong. Within a week, Optic White transformed my smile! No more stains!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I love this toothpaste! The flavor is great and I can definitely tell a difference when using it after using other brands of toothpaste. My teeth were many shades whiter and my mouth tasted and smelled fresh for a long time after brushing. This toothpaste is always on my shopping list when I'm in need.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
LOVE! This is my favorite brand of toothpaste to use, I can instantly see the difference in the brightness of my teeth. It does cost more than toothpaste that doesn't specialize in whitening but it works within 3 days so in the long run and even short term, it is definitely worth the extra bucks.
Jacqueline C.
Stateline, NV
The product doesn't lie when it says whiter teeth in one week. I was skeptical but I did notice the difference in said time. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is a little harsh due to the whitening product, I noticed a little cheek peeling from the inside which isn't too big a deal.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
While this is my husband's go to toothpaste, it does not really do the trick for me. The mint taste is almost overwhelming and I did not notice any difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I prefer a more subtle paste for my sensitive teeth. Overall, I was not satisfied with this brand.
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
Did this help whiten your teeth?
Anayely A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this better then the crest toothpaste?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you prefer this over Crest when it comes to teeth whitening?