Colgate Optic White Dual Action Toothpaste Crystal Mint uploaded by Misie L.Colgate Optic White Dual Action Toothpaste Crystal Mint uploaded by Sharlyn  H.Colgate Optic White Dual Action Toothpaste Crystal Mint uploaded by Fran E.

BY COLGATE

The Unique High-Impact Formula Whitens More Than 3 Shades*. Polishes Teeth Surfaces For A Shinier Smile. Whiter Teeth Start In 1 Week. For Best Results, Use As Directed For 4 Weeks. Enamel Safe. *Brush Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. Made In Mexico see more...

• Would you prefer this over Crest when it comes to teeth whitening? 1 Answers
  • Did this help whiten your teeth?5 Answers
  • Is this better then the crest toothpaste? 2 Answers
Colgate Optic White Dual Action Toothpaste Crystal Mint
  • "leaves your teeth clean and they will look great you can show off your smile and you are sure to get compliments i use it everyday , day and night i love it" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using this for about three weeks now with the Optic white tooth brush+ whitening pen, and I've notice that my teeth are a shade or two whiter." in 4 reviews
  • "Our family has been using it for 8months and I personally seen in improvement in my teeth whiter look." in 3 reviews
  • "I find this product ok it s just that I find it is priced a bit too hight for whitening tooth paste" in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff is so awesome I first saw it at Wal-Mart in the toothbrush isle on a end cap and I was like maw I'll stick to the stuff I already use but I failed to read the fine print on the box where it said that it would make your teeth whiter.This does in fact work for me my teeth turned two shades whiter with in a month's time I do recommend to anyone who wants a fresher and brighter smile!" in 3 reviews
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey , NH
Wellness Guru Expert
I had always been a Colgate kind of girl. I love how it makes my teeth feel. I mean everyone is different when it comes to any type of product.

Colgate is my go to, I been using Colgate white for a few months and I'm liking it so far. I have tried different toothpaste it's just not the same for me.

My funny gift family and friends got me was a whole lot of toothpaste, not just any toothpaste but Colgate ones.

If you are looking for that fresh clean white teeth you always wanted. Well try Colgate.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
This stuff is freakin amazing!!! I just bought some earlier today because I'm sick of my teeth looking dingy, and this stuff ROCKS!!! I'm usually too cheap to buy anything over a couple bucks on toothpaste, but decided I'd try this out and I'm SO glad I did! My teeth are ALREADY whiter and I have literally only used it once! It was only around $6 for the tube and I can already tell it is WELL WORTH IT!! AWESOME product!!
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
I purchased this product in hopes of it helping e gain whiter teeth. The commercials you see are not real. I tried two tubes of this product to see if that was the issue. Nope. they over charge you on a paste that makes you think you will get a whiter smile it honestly taste bad and doesnt change the color of the teeth
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I love this toothpaste! The flavor is great and I can definitely tell a difference when using it after using other brands of toothpaste. My teeth were many shades whiter and my mouth tasted and smelled fresh for a long time after brushing. This toothpaste is always on my shopping list when I'm in need.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
LOVE! This is my favorite brand of toothpaste to use, I can instantly see the difference in the brightness of my teeth. It does cost more than toothpaste that doesn't specialize in whitening but it works within 3 days so in the long run and even short term, it is definitely worth the extra bucks.
Jacqueline C.
Stateline, NV
The product doesn't lie when it says whiter teeth in one week. I was skeptical but I did notice the difference in said time. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is a little harsh due to the whitening product, I noticed a little cheek peeling from the inside which isn't too big a deal.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
While this is my husband's go to toothpaste, it does not really do the trick for me. The mint taste is almost overwhelming and I did not notice any difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I prefer a more subtle paste for my sensitive teeth. Overall, I was not satisfied with this brand.
Kristen B.
Pembroke, MA
Love this toothpaste! I have sensitive teeth so I sometimes worry about switching but I wanted a toothpaste that would whiten, and this exceeded my expectations!! It didn't irritate my teeth or gums and there was a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth, highly recommend!!
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite toothpastes that I've tried because not only do I feel like it's actually whitening, but it's actually minty and actually feels like I'm cleaning my mouth! I love receiving this in sample boxes, and it's definitely one of my favorite oral care products.
Kylie P.
Huntington, WV
Colgate optic white is my favorite toothpaste of all time! I've tried multiple toothpastes and none of them compare to this one. I always feel refreshed after brushing my teeth and sometimes can tell a difference in whiteness after using this toothpaste. Love it!
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
Did this help whiten your teeth?
Anayely A.
Is this better then the crest toothpaste?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Would you prefer this over Crest when it comes to teeth whitening?